Why hasn't Sup Forums studied the occult like so many other right-wing thinkers?

Why hasn't Sup Forums studied the occult like so many other right-wing thinkers?

Other urls found in this thread:

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/
youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?sort=dd&view=50&shelf_id=3
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=FC94EFACF3CE4212963A1E9B2952CAE1
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1905916245&feature=iv&src_vid=HnqH29dgPao&v=Jf1fkWKf3x8
archive.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
zionistreport.com/2017/04/video-graphic-language-alex-jones-gets-owned-caller-israel/
archive.org/download/Birdsfrogsandmirrors
mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's a bunch of crap
t. someone who studied it

>Why hasn't Sup Forums studied the occult like so many other right-wing thinkers?
we worship an ancient egyptian chaos god

>t. someone who studied it
then you studied it wrong with eyes wide shut.

he goes much farther back than egypt my good goy.

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/

It's either larping or very dangerous.

>Sup Forums one petson fallacy

Who said i did not?

I studied it, I can't find evidence of it not being a crock of shit. If we could truly harness powers beyond this realm, perform magic or summon demons, we would have seen it.

You are not Sup Forums

The left hand path promises freedom, but it only leads to death- much like the snake.

No. He is right. The occult is literal bullshit. Its a study of natural laws for those confused in life. Its like religion.

Waste of fucking time. It's for people who think listening to Joe Rogan makes them deep and not following religions makes them "woke".

I'm an occultist. Have the job, woman, and lifestyle I want because of it. Most people are too stupid and poisoned by (((Christianity))) to understand even the most basic definitions of the occult.

Crowleys bitch just saw the 666 and was like TRIPS! LOOK ALISTAR TRIPS!

He chose the Scarlet Woman for her ability to channel the Sup Forums current pre-internet.

try playing bloody mary in the mirror every day of the week.

studying the occult is what made me a christian.

We should evict whoever is at Bolskine House and start some shenanagins over there. Start up a go fund me or something checkem

>No. He is right. The occult is literal bullshit.

Because pol itself is occult

Meme magic is real.

What makes you think the powers that be aren't already using it and intentionally keeping you in the dark about the abilities we actually posses?

I am a fellow brother of light.

The aryan race is destined to save the world and bring forth the Great republic our forefathers laid before us.

We have foolishly allowed our servants to become our masters, and the wrath of god (acting through man) will bring forth the DIVINE JUDGEMENT.

I do. Took LSD and became nationalist religious. and now Magick makes a lot more sense too. And I used to be a total fedora

It fascinates me but there's so much to it that I don't know where to begin

>That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

youtube.com/user/PromienieNet/playlists?sort=dd&view=50&shelf_id=3

There are hundreds of lectures from Manly P Hall.

Truly a kindred soul, and the very definition of a mystic.

Listen and unfold.

also enjoy my OC

I have. 20 years worth of practice. It's Jewish garbage.

Here you go
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=FC94EFACF3CE4212963A1E9B2952CAE1

quints would be nice

Its possible, but not likely. Unless it's the absolute best kept secret of all time, there would be some evidence of it.

Christianity and other religions never claim to manifest physiologically anymore. Occult does yet theres NOTHING. We can't get a tape of a demon summoning or some kind spell? None?

You're retarded.

Start with the basics, go look up sacred geometry, secrets hidden in plain sight, and ancient civilizations (sumerian or older). Once basic understanding is form the newer stuff makes alot more sense

Because it tries to be evil but is actually is a load of shit and you'll just end up buying Schlomo Shekelstein brand crystals to charge with the moon before you can put them in your Mordecai Goldberg brand magic wand

Because we're over 5 years old and don't believe in ghosts anymore.

really activates the almonds

your superstition is not to be expected.

There are those who follow the right or left hand path; There are those who are practitioners of black magic and white magic.

You can never obtain the powers that you are inherently capable of unless you follow the DIVINE LAW.

Last last great initiate, The Nazarene, gave his instruction. Now follow the path for yourself.

Lmao

I really wish more people here would study the metaphysical.

Every so often I see an enlightened post and think "this nigga knows."
Studying is good, but experiencing is what truly matters

Racism is pleb tier.
Sexism is pleb tier.

I judge everyone on an individual basis like a decent person. Most of nu/pol/ is retarded normies and redditors who will never see what truly lies beyond the black mirror.

Sure wish it was like the old days around here.

Tell me how and I will study the fuck out of it.

Secret teachings of all ages and kybalion. All occult stuff is based on heremeticism

>Racism is pleb tier.
>Sexism is pleb tier.

fuck off jew.

You are already doing it. Spend time with what is around you, what is in you. As life progresses you pick up what you need and what matters to you. No more is necessary. Read books if they matter to you. Everyone one wants to sell their shit. None of that should concern you. Observe, learn and act accordingly.

it's sad how the Jews tricked europeans into leaving their occult practices behind...
I hope at least some of you have returned to
the occult....
>Inb4 faggy leftist wicca shieet

I mean the real occult

If you're a fan of all of this kek and chaos ideology, this nigga knows...

Go over to /x/ and check out the occult general. Stick around for awhile, read a few beginners texts, and you'll be able to sift through the massive amounts of bullshit there soon enough.

Some of those guys really know their shit, and the MEGA library is full of both useful and useless rescources.

But there's a lot of LARPing faggots so never take anything at face value.

Makes your head fucked up and generally a crazy person. Bad for arguing your point. CIA GET OUT.

I honestly can't explain how it works. Personally think alot of it has to do with a sort of self-hypnosis and going deep into your subconciousand messing around in there while pushing your will on the universe but thats just my guess.

Honestly it can be fairies and ghosts and angels and all that shit. We like to look back as a species and think they were idiots because our science can now measure, observe, take apart and put together anything so only those must be real.

I used to be a skeptic of everything. But eventually I realized for all my "i know it all" attitude that I never actually tried it. I just read others experiences, or just "reasoned" it out in my head. Never actually tried.

So I did. And there's definitely something else going on. Mileage may vary but it really does feel like there's a whole other level that can be tapped into.

you dont even know what the occult is, user.

What is real /?
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1905916245&feature=iv&src_vid=HnqH29dgPao&v=Jf1fkWKf3x8

Larping faggots and the ones that make the reasonable posts are the same people.

I love them.

>Why hasn't Sup Forums studied the occult
Lurk more

Those are things you need to find out for yourself, not by searching for spooky videos on the internet.
It's an inner quest, a desire for true knowledge that comes from inside that, at this time, you don't have.
You're stuck in a frame of mind where something like that is impossible and even if you saw a legit video of something physically manifesting you'd call it fake anyway.

>we're

We have the Spirit of God dwelling within us .. there is no power greater and nothing is impossible for him who believes..

I assume this is the kind of shit he's complaining about. You bring nothing to the board. You're not contributing are just sperging out. I don't give a shit if you hate Jews or wanna be racist so long as you not a one demensional retard. bring something to the conversation.

Chaos?

I'll fuck with the right hand on occasion and some of the older stuff. But the new wave items are too much pomp for my taste.

>still being a cuck to the identity politics jew
>not realizing that these are social constructs
>not seeing the mental conditioning he has been lead to believe
>not seeing the mental conditioning going on in all aspects of life to conform
>not seeing how we are playthings for the elite who use petty problems to keep us from seeing the real picture
>not realizing the true power of the brain once it breaks free that lies in all of us

elaborate on how much more you know
about the occult... please. enlighten me

On archive.org/ a huge amount of old books are provided. Choose one that sparks your interest. Then write down references to other books and authors and read their works. Build reading comprehension. Over time you learn to omit non-essential stuff and find to good literature. Always helpful to select works that you can relate to in some way. Build associations between your reality and the reading material.

Study the occult, just stay away from jewish kabbalah hebrew bullshit. Yehweh is the ENEMY.

all those fags who confuse the occult with new age bullshit.

Do you even into evola bruh ?

this

fuck the parasitic entities

psychonaut field guide is a cool resource.

The more I see the more I realize that science and "the occult" are ying and yang. Both part of a one whole

nigga they created an egregore that actually exists and influences reality; where tf have u been

SHADILAY

If the occult were real, there would be no fucking arguments about it.

Just like god, its hard to argue with something that powerful existing. It would be fucking obvious.

If you believe in magic of any kind, you need a gas chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

I would start with Kenneth Grant's The Magickal Revival. More applicable to our times than older stuff and much deeper than the new chaos magick. It was written for an audience educated in the classics, but anyone literate should be able to slog their way through it.

Ditto
Reading on semiotics caused alot of it to just click for me.

It seems foolish to discount/ignore a source because you don't like it's practitioners. Especially when it's one that is a root in the tree. Jewish mystisim is some of the oldest still remaining and Solomon's knowledge is among the most powerful

The first magicians were Aryan peoples who followed the religion of Zoroastrianism about 500 years before Judaism was invented. The magicians were so skilled in mathematics, medicine, psychology and chemistry that the magicians from Babylon adopted their title: Magi. And its because of this that we have the words MAGIc and MAGIcian.

REAL magic is science and psychology. It's the study of nature and the mind. Real "occultism" is keeping this knowledge secret from the "profane who would blaspheme" such knowledge...you know...like the Jews who would use knowledge to conquer and destroy everyone else.

Checked.

did you forget 9/11 already?

do you think everyone in the government was down with the false flag or maybe some organized group capable of high treason has ways of doing stuff you don't know about?

Don't think of it like Harry Potter shit. Thats pleb level of understanding.

"the occult" was just groups of oddball neo-platonists meeting in secret and talking in code to avoid being outed and condemned as heretics. There is no "secret doctrine" anymore, since the church is dead as an authority in Europe and the internet means all the "secrets" can be deciphered in moments. Evola's Hermetic Tradition is an excellent study on the history and language of the esoteric.

There is no need to be an occultist now, just call yourself a neo-platonist and realise that occultism and neo-platonism is mumbo jumbo and take the Nietzsche pill.

Ok then, so whats the real mans understanding? Because trust me my guy, ive spent a lot of time with a lot of strange people. If this occult nonsense was real I would have found it by now.

And the concept of a deity is exactly Harry Potter level retarded.

>it's like confusing an shit brah i can't just explain it..... just like open your third eye and you'll get it

Can you explain how your thoughts are forming ? And if not aren't they still real ?

zionistreport.com/2017/04/video-graphic-language-alex-jones-gets-owned-caller-israel/

No, I'm not too into the chaos scene. It's too shallow to resonate with me. I was raised Hindu, so my system is primarily LHP Tantra with influence/inspiration from Crowley, Grant, and Spare.

Fags but their shit memetics seem to be very successful for whatever reason

Like their Here come dat boi meme (based off the Yahweh wheel coin).

Makes me think they hold some power or backed by a government agency (CIA).

elaborate. i just read kybalion, it didn't impress me

also /r/ing some books

>if magic were real "I" would have found it
your ego seems to be an obstacle for you

Internet occultists (rebbit and /x/) are straight faggots though. They unironically believe in magick and think they can conjure demons and shit lmao. Fags are larpers to the real people in power.

we should buy the old house Crowley had in Italy and the revitalize the Current

Im not a neurologist, no. I guess I could go bug one at my local university but hes usually too busy probing crayfish (apparently they have a weird nervous system).

I know a little about how memories are stored, but not enough to really articulate it accurately.

you studied partying, i studied occultism

thanks for the lesson, senpai
pretty interesting

>just like lose the ego bra.... you'll get like 20 more vibrations and finally reach space(get it? cuz it's really high up heh.....)

Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon.

Its about influencing your will onto the universe. None of the shooting lighting bolts ideas that you seem to have in mind.

>And the concept of a deity is exactly Harry Potter level retarded.

Its was man's way of comprehending abstract thoughts and concepts like hate, love, time, death, life, feelings, etc as a way to explain life. Passed down in story and myths.

you have to start with Magick with Crowley
I don't care what opinion on him you have - the Magick it's the best book someone could read in the XXI sec. as introduction to magic and the occult - it's clear, simple and straight to the point (with the minimum amount of bullshit possible)

Your lack of understanding the enormous a claim like this is the obstacle. A claim of this magnitude would require evidence that would be so large it cannot be ignored, especially by people like myself who have spent ages looking for literally anything of substance.

>i think theres a reason its approximately nothing

We have?

Kybalion is pretty low quality.

I just mentioned starting with The Magickal Revival by Kenneth Grant. It goes in depth into the works of other practitioners like Crowley, Spare, and Fortune, so you can follow your interests from there.

Here's some pleb tier stuff I've compiled if you guys want to take a look at it.
archive.org/download/Birdsfrogsandmirrors

I didn't put this one together but it's pure Alchemy if you're into that sort of thing
mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

I'm not talking about destroying the ego, chief

I just meant not being so arrogant that you're
unable to conceive the possibility that
maybe there are some things out there
you don't know....

I'm not trying to sell you "magick" rocks

Nigger, we already have Kek and /x/. What else do we need?

It doesn't really matter if we believe it or not. The fact is, there are people who believe sacrificing and eating children will give them superhuman abilities. By God's will, they must be purged.

no worries, and I apologize if I came off rudely. so tired of occultists focusing on the 'other worlds' while this one is destroyed.

That's about all.

Peace out.