GERMANY, YES!

Most degenerate TV show ever broadcast by "ProSieben" (second most watched German channel among 14-49 year olds, bought and funded by Egyptian Jew Haim Saban).

One woman literally has to kiss 12 guys in a row, not even washing her mouth. "What's so disgusting, we have people eating spiders for money on TV?" you wonder? Well, in this case no one ever questions what's going on, not the girl, not the guys, and the viewer (mostly young girls, it airs right after "Germany's Next Topmodel") definitely aren't supposed to question it either. They are suposed to believe it's normal.

Best thing? A black guy (see picture) basically just exploited the show to get to rape a girl. He literally tries to grab her vagina and then her boobs. Later she explains she didn't like it (of course she still kept kissing him).

The guy she picks, the "winner" if you will, then has the honour to kiss the girl again after she kissed 11 other guys.

Also,
>always brown guys among the men
>always pick a girl who studies or works traditional male jobs such as architect for additional feminism propaganda
>intro of the show claims it's scientififcally proven you can sense if someone is your ideal partner by kissing him or her

Spreat this, let everyone know we are irredeemable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM
prosieben.de/tv/galileo/videos/playlists/ganze-folgen
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xszgIzpzYyQ
bib-demografie.de/DE/ZahlenundFakten/06/fertilitaet_node.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=wN1nqBtIR_E
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrRi632fC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same channel that BLATANTLY lies about Trump and mistranslates him all the time: youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM

>turn "I'll bring jobs back for EVERYBODY (…) Hispanics are doing terribly with employment" into "Und die Hispanics sind auch alles VERSAGER!"
>"versager" means failure, also translator forcing aggressive tone

prosieben.de/tv/galileo/videos/playlists/ganze-folgen

Episode "Dienstag: Erfolgs-Phänomen Trump" - 07:00

Are there any catholic regions in Germany? But I mean with significant catholicism

I think it's got a bit of competition, krautbro

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Your country is done. We get it. What the fuck else is there to talk about? Your cars are shit too, btw.

Also keep in mind German TV spots literally promote "cheating/cuckolding" (with migrants): youtube.com/watch?v=xszgIzpzYyQ (probably even too degenerate and corrupt for Youtube hence they deleted it, not too degenerate for German TV, though)

Actress in front of mirror yells "fremdgehen 69, fremdgehen 69! (fremdgehen = cheating)" It's advertising for a website for people to literally meet up and cheat.

At the same time the German government blames divorces for the current drop in the birthrate (bib-demografie.de/DE/ZahlenundFakten/06/fertilitaet_node.html) which is there excuse to import migrants.

Bavaria is the only save haven in germany

>uploaded on some niggers youtube channel and not a TV channel
>British TV

You keep posting this shit with the same copypasta, I bet you work for the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, fuck off.

Science show "Welt der Wunder" explaining how exciting cheating is: youtube.com/watch?v=wN1nqBtIR_E

Another science show ("Galileo") also explaining how cheating is totally normal and can be hot (same show lying about Trump on a daily basis): youtube.com/watch?v=6YrRi632fC4 Episode is old but, believe it or not, I just watched a current episode a few days ago and they were talking about cheating again. Of course they're also using migrants for this shit.

No one is surprised by your cuck shows. Fuck off German will fall.

How many people attend mass in Bavaria? Isn't Bavaria full of migrants??

>Spreat
Spread, what the fuck.

nobody watches german tv. german tv is a complete and total meme.

this is not a drawing
this is not an a wyatt mann caricature
this is the face of the man germany is about to elect

hopefully trump just ends your country nice and quietly one night

>bought and funded by Egyptian Jew Haim Saban
source on this?

Might as well all just fuck eachother in the ass while NK nukes the west. They deserve to inherit the earth at the rate we're going.

im scared too click it, i used to watch that show all the time when i was a kid
just burn down the country already, its sad seeing it go down

wish I could have manned the ON/OFF switch for the gas chamber at a concentration camp for Jews. wouldn't have missed a day of work ever

why

So, why dont women recognize the trickery and go on having white children?

they simply don't care

Why don't they care, though?

it's been like this for quite a while already
(((ProSieben))) has spread degeneracy for a long time, and so have several other stations.
look at RTL and their Jungle Camp, sure, everyone says it's disgusting, stupid and they would never watch it, and yet it gets more successful every year
people love degenerate stuff, because they are degenerates and it makes them feel better about themselves

Every day we stray closer to race war.

private channels all spread degeneracy and state TV spreads political propaganda, it was always like this. Also who the fuck watches TV in 2017 i literally havent watched TV in almost a decade (except football) the last time i regularily sat down to watch TV was sometime in 08-09

People watch youtube which isn't any better.

>i literally havent watched TV in almost a decade
me neither, I don't own a TV, as I could just watch everything online anyway
the problem is, many people still do and degeneracy is not just accepted, it's cool and progressive
I have absolutely no idea how to stop this

Well your wishful thinking resembles the dreamworld in which the holofumigation took place. So congratulations: you did!

Ssri, television and birth control. Potent combination