As an Irishman I am proud to be a citizen of one of the few countries to say no to the slaughter of babies...

As an Irishman I am proud to be a citizen of one of the few countries to say no to the slaughter of babies. How can you support abortion and sleep at night?

Goodman, all who partake in abortion will rott in hell.

In multiracial societies, abortion is also a mean to reduce subhuman population, in particular, it prevents niggers from outbreeding us.

Is there any controversy in society so obviously forced as abortion? Gotta keep the goyim fighting with each other...

Kick them out if you don't want them outbreeding you.

Bump

If you can be charged with double murder for killing a pregnant woman, abortion is murder.

>imagine a world where "pro-life" efforts include feeding hungry children.

We already live in this world.

I don't, but my country does for some reason.
One of the few things you potato niggers do right, although it won't be long until you follow suit.

>if you are against murder that means you should try as hard as you can to stop others from dying
Wew

The only case I agree with it is cases of extreme genetic disorders in which prognosis is bleak.

You'll have a referendum soon. Catholicism is dying...

And we'll sort the North out after May.

>Catholics deported back to Ireland

Sounds great.

Fuck of to Saudi if you want to live in a theocracy.

>he thinks he's smart
>he supports abortion

Touchy subject.
I think abortion should be a choice for every women that considers it.
There are too many people anyway, but why have a kid if you either can't takw care of it or won't be able to love because it was 'unwanted' or something..?
I don't care about the woman doing it, i care about the kid (ironically enough). Rather abort than giving your child a shit upbringing or giving it away for adoption. Either be a parent or save yourself and the kid by not giving birth to it.

because your country doesn't have a nigger problem

abortions are for niggers, flat out.

BECAUSE WE KILLED ENOUGH OF YOUR BABIES ON BLOODY SUNDAY

WEWWWWWWWWWWWW