Pope Francis dies

>Pope Francis dies
>Replaced by Pope Leo XIV
>Unironically issues a Crusade
>formerly Catholic countries that have become liberal cesspools of mudslime acceptance wake up from their stupor and heed the call
>In their darkest hour France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Britain uncuck themselves
>Clean out their own countries house by house, street by street
>Amass into a gigantic multi-national army
>Push the mudslimes into the sea
>Reclaim Constantinople
>ISIL literally running from their lives as a sea of Crusaders smashes into the strongholds of their faith
>Capture THE CUBE
>Wake up to the grim-reality of a regressed civilization anesthetized by media nodding off to their deaths in their comfortable homes as every aspect of their culture is villainized and indigenous populations are outpaced or intermixed

Is this... is this what Muslims dream of, only in reverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82bmcehYGGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit i can't into roman numerals

What do we do with the Cube when we have it?

WE DESTROY IT

Britain.. Catholic.. They teach you anything in school over there?

Yeah, they taught me that Britain was Catholic until one of your kings decided he wanted a divorce.

He said "Formerly"

Be more creative.

One does not SIMPLY destroy the cube.

barbecue
we spill enough hog blood and bits of pig along with beer and whiskey to befoul it to the slimes forever.
Absolutely haram Absolutely delicious.

Oh God yeah. We could break down some of the walls and just turn it into like a pagoda. Just rack on rack of grills and spits. Pork loin and baby back ribs and delicious BBQ as far as they eye can see. Complete with a Kiss the Cook apron and a shitty chef's hat.

Parade the pigs up the street to be slaughtered right next to it.

Force the imams and clerics to eat it or partake in the slaughter of the pigs.

All the Western leaders having a BBQ together on top of it - sounds amazing.

Fantastic

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK now I'm hungry

>Britain.
>Catholic.

I need a recipe for the pork slider

>this fucking retarded

>Reclaim Constantinople

remember 1204? catholicuck. ask to a orthodox about it

you think if we give meth to a wild boar it'll rape a tied up imam?

I won't converse with a subhuman Turk. Kurds are more deserving of sympathy than your ilk.

France uncuck themselves? No signs of that tonight.

Roaches gonna roach.
Frogs gonna surrender.
Everything stays the same.

youtu.be/82bmcehYGGo

"Nice Ottoman Empire you have there, would be a shame if someone were to partition it."
t.Sykes

Turn it into a church/pork-only-BBQ-restaurant/bar.

>as every aspect of their culture is villainized and indigenous populations are outpaced or intermixed

THE-WHEEL-OF-FATE-IS-TURNING

(((crusade)))

When will Cathocucks address the JQ?

Weren't you owned by another country for like a couple hundred years?

>>Unironically issues a Crusade

Unfortunately almost all Christians have evolved beyond this ever being in the realm of possibility.

inb4

>what do you think we've been doing for the last 40 years

The only people dumb enough left to get behind a religious leader are sand niggers.

Also implying any kind of crusade wouldn't be for the benefit of kikes.

>Implying Crusaders didn't kill da joos as well

Jus like (((America))) is now.

i just like to pretend, user

And even then his new church was still culturally Catholic, it wasn't until James I that England went genuinely Protestant.

Did you know ISIL is in bed with Israel?

It is literally a fake opposition. You crusade against the 'bad guys' without realising they are just there for theatre and the true bad guys are only empowered by your 'heroism', i.e. good goy servants.

I wonder (((who))) will (((finance))) this crusade and make nice profits?

I mean, I'm not going to pretend I know much about the Church of England but I find it deeply embarrassing that another Britbong would not know that early medieval British Kings, such as Richard I, were Roman Catholic.

But anyway, thanks for the support. I thought I had lost my mind for a moment, but no, there are actually just retarded people. Who knew.

>The Monolith!
>We destroy it and this is over...CHARGE!

ffs Christianity is finished, get over with it and start to think of something else

I'm a certified fedora tipper and this sounds pretty comfy to me as well.
10/10 dream, would join.

If you destroy the Kaaba it will only make Muslims hate you and fuel more wars and create amazing profits for the (((military complex))).

>What do we do with the Cube when we have it?
Reverse pilgrimage - millions of white people come from the world over to walk around it in a big circle and take turns pissing and shitting on it

Sounds like a job for the Indians.

The biggest red pill I've ever taken being in business as long as I have is that there is very little difference between heebs and muzzies other than education.

They both have the same exact mentality of course because they or their ancestors have had to fuck each other for centuries in the same part of the earth.

They all come from the middle east. Either born or descended. They all feed from the same middle eastern tit. Take as much as you can and leave as little as possible because there is no one else. courtesy, respect or honor means nothing to them. Even their own families.

Living in So Cal as long as I have I've been forced to do business with everything ethnicity you can think of. For the most part Syrians, Armenians, and Jews are the worst. They really are all the same though.

hello friend. I'm not particularly religious. I just thought it would be romantic.

Make it a sphere

Fuck now I really want this patch but can't find it anywhere.

user, I'm Italian, I understand this well, the problem is that it will never happen again under the Christ banner - so we're basically wasting our time even only thinking of it.

I have a feeling it's some sort of paramilitary / private militia patch or something.

>think a planning for every possible eventuality is waste of time
You're going to be so embarrassed if it does and we're all ready

lel

SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONG YOUR MISBEGOTTEN KIND

C'mon Germany. don't be so cruel. You can go back to being the HRE and bicker and feud endlessly among member states. It'll be great.

You think that a Pope issuing a crusade it's actually something that going to happen?

Do you want total war?
Throw out Christ, and bring back Thor!

CAST IT INTO THE FIRE!

DESTROY IT!

Oh, god. I forgot about the Poles. Could really use some Antemurale Christianitatis. Croatia could come, too.