Stop supporting interventionist policy

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/trump-flips-five-core-key-campaign-promises-under-24-hours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop being a manlet

Stop pretending countries exist in their own bubble

It's fine if defeating ISIS is the purpose of the intervention, something Trump has been promising to do throughout his campaign.

Trump simply cannot stop delivering his promises.

Start replacing Obamacare and stick to domestic politics

sage

just like repealing and replacing obamacare on day 1, the muslim ban and the wall right?

He actually had a coherent non-neocon worldview unlike Trump. Trump has no fixed ideas - just sentiments, so he is easily swayed by the opinions of his courtiers.

I guess Principled Conservativeā„¢ wasn't a meme after all, eh Sup Forums?

Rand 'We'll operate when it's incurable" Paul

Rand is a manlet faggot and actually offensive as a choice for president to most people.

Mmmm, yesss. Good Goy. That's the right story.

rand is actually the greatest politician ever.

Okay Rand. I trust you.

Lol fuck off Limey

The wall is in it's planning stages. He obviously is trying but Democrats are being butthurt faggots. It wont be long though, Obamacare wont be around forever. Trump just needs to execute the deep state faggots then he can fucking steamroll the country with his promises.

What are you even trying to do? A Jew despises the thought of ISIS being defeated. You Shariablue fucks are some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever met, how do you hope to convince anons if you don't even understand basic relationships between organisations?

The US doesn't have a choice to be "non-interventionist".
This

Die.

>if the us doesnt continually spend trillions of dollars bombing sand niggers living in mud huts the civilized world will end

>anime
>maga
you fucking weebs faggots just have to force your anime bullshit into EVERYTHING. people hate you. and for good reason

>what is a strawman

I miss ron.

>trump
>beat the system
haha no
he is a business man at home dealing with people who want the best for their companies

politics is different, career politics is nothing but furthering your own career and fuck everyone else

>What are you even trying to do? A Jew despises the thought of ISIS being defeated.
If you honestly think bombing Afghanistan and Assad's airforce hurts ISIS, you are literally retarded. Stick to playing video games. Topics like these are for big goys.

6 trillion will spent

we really showed those 50iq sand niggers living in mud huts without running water or electricity whose boss.

and thankfully the rest can be rapefugees in europe.

thank god for principled conservatives.

post yfw you realise ron and rand could actually have made america great again

Remember how hard this board got anytime Rand was mentioned, pre-Trump era? I miss it :/

It's funny cause the airstrike killed none of Assad's guys, but killed 19 "rebels". Top kek, get fucked, Trump is playing you like a fiddle. And you think the recent MOAB did no damage to ISIS?

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
Everything Trump has done so far has been to fulfill his promises to the American people. He's incredibly rich, he cannot be bought, he has no interest other than making America great again.

would you really be saying the same thing if hillary had filled her cabinet with the exact same goldman sachs kikes as trump did?

I dont think so.

I'm saying it because Trump literally has not done anything he said he wouldn't do yet.

>all these foreigners pushing the intervention meme

Unsurprising. It's ludicrous how much we spend defending your assets while asking for nothing in return.

Not anymore, Trump is making everyone pay their dues in NATO.

Has Obamacare been revoked yet?

?
do you live under a rock?

he has literally flipped on 5 of his biggest promises in like less than a day LOL

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/trump-flips-five-core-key-campaign-promises-under-24-hours

Oh boy, other countries will pay slightly more, while we continue to spend as much as the next ten countries combined.

And that's even assuming he even makes it happen, which I'm doubting at this point.

They are all re-arming, you randomly bombed enough countries to force them to rebuild their militaries.

not an argument

It will be.

Type them out, I'm not touching your lefty propaganda sites.

>Oh boy, other countries will pay slightly more, while we continue to spend as much as the next ten countries combined.
>i can see into the future and can determine how much money trump will negotiate
>just like i saw in the future and knew hillary had a 100% chance of winning
Shariablue status: BTFO.

This is some very convincing larping, but in the end you're still just a limey kike who wants America to pay for global policing.

Fucking kill yourself.

Literally no arguments. Your shilling will do you no good unless you have actual arguments. Here only the truth prevails and the lies drown in shitposting.

It's not an interventionist policy. Syria, Afghanistan, and Commodore Perry redux are Trump's high-potential but hamhanded approach to solving the Korea problem. Speak softly (relatively speaking) and carry a big stick.

I really don't think Kim is stupid. He gets the message. I can't imagine there's not a lot of diplomatic activity right now working out how to get it done. Kim gives up atom bombs and missiles, and his people get to crawl the impoverished shithole the Kims have created over the decades. Both sides work out a way to claim victory, and we move forward.

a stable Syria is a threat to Kikesrael, which is not our problem

>said yellen needs to go and the fed is corrupt during the campaign
now said he likes yellen and will renominate her as chairwoman LOL
>said during the campaign he will label china a currency manipulator
now said china isnt a currency manipulator
>nato is obsolete
wtf I love nato now

etc etc