INAEQUALIS

Hitler had the Swastika, Lenin had the hammer and sickle

Our movement needs a symbol, Sup Forums

Our underlying philosophy is that man is NOT created equal.

Our movement rejects the degeneracy and abstraction of blank slate theory and multiculturalism.

Our working title: "Inaequalis"

Any thoughts?

>Our underlying philosophy is that man is NOT created equal.
Oh don't worry, you make this case exceedingly well.

The spastika

I too believe in breaking my scissors

bump

>hey guys I speak for this entire board and now everything you all believe in and stand for
Fuck off Reddit

Your lack of faith is noted.

New symbol of the alt right. Watch out, leftists!

Why not just use the tried and tested symbol of political inequality?

B A S E D G O O K

It really should just be the double cross. Or hell just put a black dot on the upper right hand margin of a orange red square and call it a day.

I dont think its the right way to put things "not equal", because people relate equality with good feelings so "not equal" is "not good", you should use other words like hierarchy or order

>Our movement
Stop LARPing. Go outside a bit, meet some people, find a hobby.

Everyone knows this is our symbol.

>on Sup Forums
>not natsoc
go back to Sup Forums

Too hard to spray paint on a synangogue

Me and my black friend say "Hail Hydra" while is public to secretly say Hail Hitler.

Many lulz and strange looks have been had.

>our movement

Fuck off faggot

This is our new symbol. It combines the magic and madness of Caturday with the necessity of a drive toward our goals, since they are yet to be accomplished.

>your movement needs a symbol
>so we can attack it easier
Painfully obviously Jewish well before the telltale
>thoughts?
DO NOT REPLY TO THOUGHT LEADING SPAM
WE DO NOT HAVE /OURGUYS/

Are you by any chance in your early 20's? Because this is the kind of edgy garbage that no-talent NEET's create. We aren't your friends and there isn't a movement. Get your life sorted out.

Kek has spoken

good point guess we should just burn them

I swear to god I can't fucking wait for the day of the rake

Alright what do you think?
I thought it was a pretty great design.
The White symbol over the Black background can also represent the White race standing out over a black majority swamp.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>Our underlying philosophy is that man is NOT created equal.
That's bullshit. Every man, even the niggers, are capable of pulling themselves together meaning they were created equal. It is their failure that makes them so detestable. Pretty much every ethnic group has struggled the way they have and have pulled themselves together to be greater. Nigger are still their precivilization selves. Unable to follow God's guidance at every step.