twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xenu.

C H E C K E D

Take a wild guess.

The guy who pulls the trigger desu.

The committee of 300.

Bilderberg

Rose

My neighbor Steve Finnaly who lives down stairs.

Do you have any more information?

Burger, of course!

The place I started was the CFR
>non-profit international business
www.cfr.org/

Used to be the White Royals from Alpha Draconis. But they are being quarantined left and right. The world shadow governments are now wriggling around like a snake with its head cut off. Elites lower on the totem pole are panicking. Various factions are now scrambling amidst the power vacuum.

From years of searching, this kike is the most I got to. But I'm sure there is someone above him who will never be known by mass public.

Behold, I am the one who holds the destiny of mankind.

Cheers

Me

Do you know more about the Bank for International Settlements? This is the first I'm hearing about it

A bunch of very smart businessmen who have conned smart businessmen or put them into a position where they're forced to work for them.

HE HAS SPOKEN

RIIA (Royal Institute of International Affairs) is interesting too, it was the older version of the same thing.
CFR was part founded and funded by Rockefeller

Satan>Black pope>Elites>Jesuits>Secret societies>Sheep

Another pyramid

hey lil Kim

lol what is that above the Bilderberg Group?
"Something something"

KIM

>Who is at the top of the pyramid?

Me.

Satan

Canada

I'll check it out, thanks again.

inter-dimensional time traveling space pedophiles

yehovah, who goes by another name only the top 1% jews know.

my gay asshole. mmmmmmmmmmmm baby duuuuuuuuuude weeeeeeeeeeed

a genetically engeneered artificial brain engeneered out of the brains of stalin, lenin, hitler and some random women ( doesnt matter; all evil )

all grown not only tgether, but also onto platines and microprocessors ....

... directly connected to the internet

and thus also 4 chan ( noticed the flood of all those hillary- / femonazi- / lefti- --- ' bots ' --- here lately ? )

Enlil and Enki

A relatively small number of loosely-networked perfect psychopaths, operating around the globe.

None of them hold a particularly enormous amount of wealth or have a significant political position, but they're all fantastically well-connected. They're the oddball invite at the dinners and parties held by the ultra-rich and powerful people of the world. They have an unmatched mastery of social manipulation, and they shape the geopolitical climate with what would appear to be casual conversation with the people "in charge" of things. Their words are like viruses in the mind of the elite- a few apparently innocuous sentences in the ears of a handful of people can create international conflict or cooperation, and alter or create law and policy.

They encourage conspiracy theories about the "people at the top" and the hierarchy of power, and in many cases actually encourage existing clandestine power structures, because they're excellent at exploiting the systems created by others while still making the fools think they're in charge. They've run things quietly since the mid-1600s or so, and they have a definite path in mind for humanity.

how u know

Jews

Not the Jews. The Jews are their chumps too.

They like to have an audience, all the better if that audience can't prove anything.

That didn't explain anything

Devaronians?

ppl like kissinger for instance, right ?

also hillary was one of those types ...

Was John F. Kennedy one of them?

I've been part of the audience in two of their meetings. Most of them bring a guest who they've let in on the secret. They share a constructed language and script that's unique to their order and used in meetings, so I have no actual inkling of their current or future plans.

Also pawns. They don't enter the public eye or aspire to holding positions of apparent power for themselves.

>Who is at the top

Kek sits atop the throne. he's fucking with us all.

What can you remember of the script

The symbols are fairly complex and heavy on diacritics, but there seemed to be one or two at most per word, with few exceptions. I only got a glimpse of a page of it once, they burn their non-essential notes at the end of meetings, it appears.

No

Thank you user. Are they leading humanity into a positive future, even if the ends have to justify the means?

I don't really care who it as much as I wish more people would acknowledge it. That would be a step in the right direction

>le ebin illuminati meme

Kim, what are you doing these days? Give insight on what's going to happen with these bomb boogaloos.

You don't want to know. It's offplanet and nonhuman. Think _They Live_

They're definitely all for the preservation of the species, but a lot of people are going to die.

i wish a group like this existed

>They encourage conspiracy theories about the "people at the top" and the hierarchy of power

>le ebin illuminati meme

like pottery

Yuski. It's time. Active unit 1

It must be fun to pretend to be your country's leader bc everyone thinks that the rest of the elite don't have internet access.

David Blaine is the head of the Illuminati

Rarest Pepe I've ever seen.

Also, top of pyramid is pic related.

I didn't know people still fell for the 500 trillion meme. Is there even that much money available in the world??

Which anime is this led?

>being this dumb
Nigger you're literally the one encouraging it.
Are you the illuminati?

Thank you again. If you're willing to share, how would you describe these people? I picture these type of people as Mike Vining types. They look very unassuming, but are highly capable individuals.

Neon gensis evangelion

You are

Control is an illusion

LARPing this hard on a shitboard

I am.

AMA

>Who is at the top of the pyramid?
>Who
That's a funny way to spell "Jew," OP.

can we have your sex nk refugee girls pls?

Melanated beings

youtube.com/watch?v=FBEp7yCPMKA

Nice one mate

The Papal court Jew banker serf is not the top of the pyramid, probably just your perspective from way down there.

Nobody.

That's how a successful conspiracy works.

nah. i stumbled on some stuff a long time ago and they harassed me for a bit but i kept my mouth shut and they let me be for the most part. i have no issue with their aims i just don't agree with their methods

Everyone is. We are simply kept ignorant of that fact

The Central Bank of Central Banks. I highly recommend reading this.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-11/meet-secretive-group-runs-world

Queen
Druids
Ayyy's
Jews
Rothschilds
Trump
Bush

Can I get a quick rundown?

A point.

It all makes sense now...

Lucifer and his fallen fucks.

read

Horrible LARP

then please explain why you are in the position you are in "a shitty one " and not leading some army of proles

OK, how about bottom up?

shrug. either you think the world is undirected chaos or you recognize patterns. not much else to say