FUCK FUCK FUCK HOLY SHIT

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING THIS TIME

2 "EARTH QUAKES" REPORTED ONES MEASURING A 6.5 ON THE RICHTER SCALE, ANOTHER, READING A 9 DIRECTLY IN PYONGYANG

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

ANY OTHER REPORTS? MORE SOON TO FOLLOW

>tfw world actually ending.............

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[-56.170022982932046,-267.5390625],[64.77412531292873,-156.796875]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=21H-_kz3cF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take your reddit tier fiction elsewhere you moron

where is your proof?

These kind of posts without any sources should be immediate bans

HOLY SHIT CALI HERE I FELT RUMBLING THOUGHT IT WAS A SMALL QUAKE WTF IS HAPPENING

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Second post best post

Give source

i swear i could feel it too. reuters is reporting earth quakes. use google idiots.

im going to the sstore to buy lots of water. fuck im shaking

BRRRAAAAAAPPP

OMG I LIVE IN WISCONSIN. I FELT RUMBLINGS AND THERE ARE SIRENS AND BLACK HELICOPTERS FLYING AROUND

heh , rookie

TUNE INTO 8992 USB
TURN ON CNN
LOOK OUT THE WINDOW

kys

HOLY SHIT A 3RD SHAKE ON RICHTER SCALE, THIS TIME IN SEOUL WTF IS HAPPENING, NO MEDIA COVERAGE

STUPID ROLLARCOASTER PEOPLE AND THE FUCKING OWROLD IS ENDING

did you guys see it too?

No media coverage.... so how do you know then ?

>NO MEDIA COVERAGE
You didn't even try
The Korean War restarting will be the media event of the century

aint shit on any of those sources, nice try larper.

why cant americans take a little Earthquacke?

Nothing on USGS map yet.

Uhhh guys... there's these weird swamp gas filled weather balloons being dragged by military aircraft while dropping flares with sunlight-reflecting mirrors hovering in the atmosphere right above my house alongside the ISS. Should I be worried?

See what faggot

LE FAKE NOOZ

FYI you can see live earthquakes and richter scale hits online, ain't nothing on any of them.

gonna need a source Burger

O MY FUCKING NIGGER FUCK

>NO MEDIA COVERAGE

Reporters probably couldn't fit their cameras up your ass because it was already filled with dick.

Apparently it has been quaking in central America all week. California is finished.

digits confirm nothing is happenning

Kim Jong Un here, can confirm.

WHY ARE YOU REPLYING WITHOUT SAGE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCK!

Nothing happening here, but you can go die

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

CAN CONFIRM HERE IN ISRAEL WE FEEL THE QUAKE, TOO, GOYI--G-GUYS. DO SOMETHING

CAN CONFIRM A FUCKING VOLCANO EXPLODED NEXT TO MY HOUSE, ICELAND IS GONE

Is this the LARP thread?

Central America as in Panama, Honduras, CRC. Etc.

Biggest movement on the seismographs is in the Philippines. Not much on any Chinese station so I doubt a 9 went off in NK.

At least give a doctored link so the bait doesn't look like bait. This is low effort leafposting. I expect more from a burger.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?! THERE HAVEN'T BEEN MUCH BUT THIS THE LAST DAY. REEEEEEEE

IT'S STILL QUITE A FEW HOURS AWAY

word
sage

SKYKING

SKYKING

SKYKING

SKYKING

DO NOT ANSWER

MESSAGE FOLLOWS

IM WATCHING RADAR, COMMS AND EARTHQUAKE METERS

If a 9 went off around NK these monitors would be off the charts.

Can confirm. I live right next to a military base and a squadron of jets just took off.

Get the fuck off my board you fat lying retard

The flash?

Agreed but as with all happenings Sup Forums will qknow about an hour before it's even mentioned on the MSM. So I'm not saying this isn't a LARP but when it's not we know before most of the world.

too shoot them pesky tectonic plates eh

gotta give em freeeeedom

Google it niggers earthquakes all over Asia. Zeus is pissed that we've been worshipping kek.

GENTLEMEN IT HAS BEEN A PRIVILEGE

SEAL Team Six just ran past my house.

It's Happening!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT THE EARTH JUST SPLIT WHERE I AM

I live in Florida. I heard a few low flying jets, saw a big flash of light, ground is rumbling right now, my dog is barking, my cat is meowing, my turtle is turtling, the lights are flickering, and all the faucets turned on by themselves, helicopters circling. It's happening.

I LIVE IN BEIJING USING A BRITISH PROXY
HOLY SHIT I JUST FELT A TREMOR

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[-56.170022982932046,-267.5390625],[64.77412531292873,-156.796875]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}

North Carolina reporting. Can confirm. Yellowstone just erupted outsode my window.

THEY HIT TAIWAN!!!

M 4.7 - 67km E of Keelung, Taiwan
Time
2017-04-13 19:41:12 (UTC)
Depth
180.6 km

My dad works at nintendo and just told me that the nintendo switch gets hot when it's in the cradle and you should probably be careful when watching it until a fix comes out

4D Chess 4D Chess 4D Chess 4D Chess

OP i'm mom using an italian proxy
it's me taking a shit stop being a fag

check the USGS its all over!!!

Fucking larpers man

fucking larpfags ruin Sup Forums

I'm in Los Alamos and cops and lab security are closing everything off. Phone s almost dead

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

No that's just your Dad's getting really into fucking eachother hardcore.

I LIVE ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON AND THE WHOLE THING HAS BROKEN FREE FROM ITS ORBIT AND IS DRIFTING AWAY

PLEASE SEND TENDI-

Radio 8992 just started broadcasting to all stations, whats the best filter thingy to have it set to to hear well?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

JUST SAW THE VOID OPEN AND FOUR HOBGOBLIN LOOKING DEMONS ASCEND OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH

WTF IS HAPPENING?

nigga tf is the browser

> Not even covering Pyongyang on your shop.

Pleb.

faggot

is north korea trying to set off their super-volcano so they off themselves instead of getting clusterfucked by s. korea, the u.s. AND china?

OH SHIT

I SPILLED MY MILK GUYS, I WAS GONNA USE THAT FOR MY TEA

WHAT DO???

Underrated
Also topkek

IOWA reporting in. Total media blackout. Had 4 jets fly over from the national guard unit here in Cedar Falls. They were heading east, so idk. They never do sorties, only activated for the plane shows.

Can confirm here in the Phillippines, Its been a good day shitposting with you gentlemen. Goodb-

kek

ABANDON POST, SAVE ALL TEA YOU CAN

Seconded. Op sec can't say but I'm in east asia. Haven't taken sorties off yet but their getting ready for something. Loading the largest bombs we have on the aircraft atm.

Boi he bout to do it

Guys, one more thing before I g-

for you

thats a cute girl

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

>tfw OP is a massive faggot.

WAOW IT'S NOTHING

i got some good news for you

Great source.

Im actually in limbo, right now. Anyone want me to ask God some questions?

>2017
>not having your own earthquake sensor

theres more of her? cool!

youtube.com/watch?v=21H-_kz3cF0

So Sup Forums, what would legitimately do if you know the world is going to end?

I would tell my boss to go fuck himself and spend my final days drinking and smoking myself into a stupor on the nearest beach.

The world wont ever end don't worry.