So who else is going to the Free Speech March in Berkeley this weekend?

So who else is going to the Free Speech March in Berkeley this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.eventbu.com/berkeley/free-speech-rally-in-berkeley/2320930
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTtTk9Uzovs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me about it?

sorry goy I'm not much for protesting

I'll be there. Coming from Jefferson.

Lauren Southern is speaking at Berkeley, along with other New Right types. Antifaggots pan to break it up.

Man, that's too far for me. If there's one in Denver I'd be down like the Alt-Knight

Ill be there user

us.eventbu.com/berkeley/free-speech-rally-in-berkeley/2320930

heres the sight desu

Berkeleyfag here,

I absolutely plan on going

pic related, met Stickman himself

Good for you, it's your right after all.

I'm mostly going there to observe. Gopro helmet + live video from chest-mounted phone. I'm not going to start shit, but by God I'll finish it.

are you the guy who got a picture signed by him?

Thanks for all the bumps, leaf. I'll make sure to provide good footage

You gotta get an NSDAP armband

Nah, that was someone else

>So who else is going to the riot in Berkeley this weekend?

Fixed that for ya.

damn. although, if thats your picture and not just a saved one then i remember you as well

LEAF
YOUR MEMEING LACKS DISCIPLINE

DON"T MAKE ME GET THE LEAF BLOWER

Capture their flags and burn them if you can lads

Don't burn it. Dress like them and infiltrate their ranks then destroy them from the inside out. Use your brain man!

I wish I could, sucks that I live in Iowa.

I like the idea of Sup Forums just taking people's flags. I bet it feel emasculating.

Careful of theft charges though. Full on riot and assault with a deadly weapon is fine, apparently.

I too enjoy niggers getting their heads blown apart

I like your motherfuckin' style

bump
anything parallel happening in other liberal hellholes?

Quick rundown?

It's me, the only reason I don't post more is because the other pics have others' faces and I don't want them doxxed.

berkeley student here - will prob go

If you care about free speech at all go. You don't have to march just showing up is enough.

Day of the Basilisk

I will be going.

It's not a protest, it's a rally and a chance to meet cool people smart enough to know how important this is.

wish i could but im on the east coast anyone know of any thing habbening on the east coast ? Ive been working out all winter and i have some pent up aggression i wanna take out on a university marxist.

That was me. I know him and talk regularly AMA about him

whats that chomsky quote anyone know ?

nice. im the guy who wanted to buy it. Still would.

has his life gone back to normal since he became based stickman?

Nigga got shot

No, he's spending lots of time promoting the next rally (he's on leave from work), but he said he wants to go back to normal life with his wife and kid.

One of Berkeley's fine intellectuals.

Start shit get hit

>ONE LESS RED

Is this grammatically correct? Should it be: One Fewer Red, or does that not apply for a singular noun, only plural?

That fucking goblin. The basic premise of this intellectual's argument is to stick his hands in your face.

>visited a friend in San fran
>get drunk and visit Berkeley
>loads of weed shops and leftist crap
>a bit of a hippy quirky neighborhood,nothing special i thought
>NIGHTIME
>homeless guy starts shouting and trys to engage my friend in a scuffle
>suddenly theres homeless people lning the streets
>return to the train station walking past 4 different black guys with a group of women,found out later they were pimps

what the fuck

This happened, by the way. Stickman went to the park to hold a flag and do a livestream, skaters approached (outnumbered stickman's group 4 to 1), stickman tried to walk away and they approached and surrounded, stickman gave the guy a scar.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTtTk9Uzovs

>guys we're not actually Nazis
>but people punching us are literal bolsheviks

If you're highly intellectual, it's a clever pun about how reds are a collective mass with no individuality. If you're not at all intellectual, who cares about grammar? It works either way.

Forgot to mention that after that, the cops arrived, sent 1 bike cop to deal with the skaters and 3 squad cars to deal with stickman.

Remember, Antifa tend to put their women on the front lines to shout in their target's face. Sometimes they'll get your back to a wall (very unlikely at the Berkeley venue) but other times they'll surround you, and while your distracted by the shrieking fat lesbian, they'll sucker punch you.

If you're bringing a "flagpole", a hickory axe handle would work well; be sure to grease the end, and make a lanyard to it can't easily be taken from you.

Bring a videographer, livestream if possible, keep the videographer protected. Stay in a group. Unmask antifa if you're in range, and make sure the videographer captures their faces.

We're going to dox the shit out of these commies. But it's a shame they don't have jobs to be fired from.

>tfw too smart for grammar
>cringe

I asked for a y/n answer, not a treatise.

I plan on being a videographer, will embed myself behind a stickman wall

We gotta keep the provocateurs a distance away. They're pretty obvious, probably gonna be the same people plus anyone dressed in black.

this guy is with "SHARP"

Yeah I'm going alright

posting pics of the antifa and associates

this girl was throwing shit

more antifa

>stepping foot in the Peoples Republic of Commifornia

hell no

old guy tries to steal a flag

Free speech isn't cool in Berkeley anymore

>norway triggers the niggers

the hapa guy is the one that pulled the knife on stickman, got arrested monday.

It's completely incomprehensible to me that a group like the antifa can even exist. What in the goddamn fuck could motivate people into joining something like that?

wanna be friends

>be redpilled American-Mexican
>dress up as an Antifag and walk with them to the rally
>when the time seems right, drop a smokebomb inside the group screaming it's mustard gas
>watch shitshow after running away

If you want to win this war /ourguys/ need to show up in burkas every single person on our side needs to wear a burka. Not only will the antifa no be able to attack you but the fake news media is more likely to show up.

Here is the kicker though when the media is all watching and antifa is about to leave you all strip down out of the burkas and you are all in stickman armor and lock shields in unison!

Involuntary celibacy is one hell of a drug.

They're literal communists who want to destroy western civilization.

1. Jew money
2. the leftist disease

I'm going to watch nazis get PUNCHED :)

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY