>mfw my other siblings look whiter
>mfw two of them literally pass as white
>I get stares when around them
REEEEEEEEEE JUST A LITTLE LIGHTER SKIN AND I WOULD'VE BEEN THERE REEEEEEEEEE

post a pic

Moving to Syria.
Praise Allah

that must feel bad dude

nah its Native. My great-grandmother was Ojibwe. My mom had 10% in her's but luckily I got mostly the white DNA.

It does; I'd rather be a mick than a spic I must say

If I can find my father. That surely would be difficult, since my mother was a huge whore

34,8% British & Irish, 2,5% Native American, the rest Northwest Russia here

well if he ever ends up doing the test then it'll connect you lmao.

you will never be this white

18% native helo there Brayan

What If he opts out in test privacy settings? Honestly, my test surprised me in a way. It kind of explained life long fascination with Anglo shite and culture. I still feel conflicted about the news though. Turns out that I'm a son of some part redskin Anglo alpha bull that knocked up my mother. Russian bloodline - killed. I'm thinking if its a smart move to Anglicise my name and follow the same path

Nah not it.
Ethnically not so pure; continent-wise very pure good job to your ancestors.
Better than being me

I'm 90% Spanish, (fuck you im 100%) so 18% Amerindian will look quite diff to me.

I grew up with a promiscuous parent as well Russian, my father was an Anglo alpha Chad as well and he bleached my mother because that fucking shit had a fetish. I was better off dying in the womb, Russianon

I got some jew and roach in me...
Mostly eastern euro though.

People in the States seem to confuse spic features with indio features a lot; I never got that because it's so easy to see Asians or people with Asian in them, and indios are basically brown Asians. Nice beard but it's looking kind of numale-ish I'd go with a conquistador goatee

Shave your beard man. Let it grow in a bit thicker.

>Better than being me
Gee, thanks.

That sounds kind of dickish now that I read it again; I know a guy whose grandmother was an Iberian and he looks like a total fucking mongrel beaner, fascinating shit man.

Could've just been an Iberian with really shitty genetics and a tan but man it shocked me. The Irish are alright but they need to stop "muh reparations British oppressors", Anglos are truly the best race and I'm proud to share blood with them, you should too leafanon

No one thinks of Iberians as of Whites in Europe
You mother is some Latina?

it'll still show you that they found your father it just won't show you any information, not even the name. Joseph is a good name.

>Joseph
Too Jewish
You do

>You do
Thanks, Mr. Bavaria. Would you like to tell the people here a little bit about your Hungarian grandfather?

I don't have any German or Hungarian ancestry. Not my fault you look like a shitskin.

Sure you don't. You're a little too transparent to manage pulling the wool over my eyes.

>Cornwall leaf cuck is a fucking Iberian mudblood
Kek.

I don't get this meme

Never denied it, but I'm glad to see the schizophrenic Judeo-Bavarian has one of his "chosen brothers" to follow him around and lick his boots. At least he has one friend.

We both know very well that you do. And don't worry. I'll be sure to remind you about this "meme: every time I see you post.

>I'm 90% Spanish, (fuck you im 100%) so 18% Amerindian will look quite diff to me.
>18% Amerindian
explains why you look like me
t. 17% mongoloid

What DNA test do you use? Is ancestry worth the $99? How do you know whether it's accurate?

What website is that?

I would be interested in taking one of these tests, but $100 is too high for me to see it as worth the cost.

>grandma mentions we had Jewish ancestors
>get excited
>get business major to rob goyim of money
>do Ancestry test
>0% jewish
fuck what do I do now

dude you alright?

Nigger

Fight me Sup Forums

>the thread

Agreed ,must be terrible to be a spastic mick

I'm around 5% mong probably though.

Quit shilling your wares here Rabbi, advertising your company here with "hey guys...I'm a nigger, what do" posts is unacceptable.

does he think there is only one Russian on here or something?

newfag or mentalist probably. Do you get some gibs from the state for Ojibwe ancestry?

>18% Native American

You could really be a total dick about this and act like you're fucking 90% cherokee or something. Never let anyone hear the end of how cool it is, fucking fill your whole house with native american bullshit and wear those stupid t shirts with wolves on them and shit.

I'm a sandnigger by the way Sup Forums so I don't care to spend 100 dollars to prove I'm white. Why the fuck do you assholes do this? You spend all this money just to tell your internet friends that you're white?

nah, the school said I could but my parents are super against it. They hate reserves. Think they're racist. Willful segregation that has led to a decline in mental and physical well being. Hard to argue with either. All the family that left rez is middle or upper class. All the family that stayed is poor as fuck, drug addicts, and had kids early. I guess the one good thing is that they're rebounding their population lol, almost got killed off by cow germs.

because we're white so we have money to spend

Amerindian=Evolved Mongoloids

>because we're white so we have money to spend

Lmao I can guarantee you I have more money than you. My dad owns multiple gas stations and is rich as fuck. Im rich as fuck both here and in my home country, stupid nigger

R8 out of 10

You aren't fucking white buddy!

>0.1% sub-saharan african

get the fuck out of my neighborhood, nigger

You are still a inbred subhuman.
Why not taking gibs for shit Canada gives away? They'll spend it on (((refugees))) otherwise. So if you are 1/16 Native, how much did you score? Where do I have Native ancestor if I scored 2,5%? Is it possible to know the tribe?

You look like me kind of but im mainly a mix of anglo saxon and italian

>slav
>calling anyone a subhuman

You probably live somewhere the looks like this. Slavs are disgusting animals. Just wondering though, how much do you think I could buy a Russian woman for? You think your sister would want to escape her shit life and come here?

yeah but when the country goes bankrupt I want to be able to say I wasn't part of the problem. I only had .1% but my mother's test had 10%. It depends how much gets passed down to you and since its random you could theoretically have 50% and only have 1 native ancestor 20 generations back or 0% and have a full Native grand parent but both those situations are highly unlikely.

With 2.5% though you're probably around the same as me though, great grandparent or great-great grandparent.

am i even white also i dont know shit about haplogroups so are mine Sup Forums approved

damn, your maternal line is ancient pre-Indo-European european

i have no fucking clue what that means but im assuming its good however its a shame i got my fathers autism

basically her ancestors were in Europe before blonde hair and blue eyes were in Europe