Why does Trump hate Planned Parenthood?

Why does Trump hate Planned Parenthood?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fortune.com/fortune500/list
congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/142/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't hate Planned Parenthood, he hates that government money is funding abortions.

it probably has to do with all the baby killing

What rational person wouldnt hate Planned Parenthood?

He doesn't. He just doesn't want the government to fund it.

It kills babies

Because ~70% of his voter base does

>not spending my taxes on some dumb whore's 14 yearly abortions
>spending them on MOABs instead

Bravo Mr President

Those abortions are preventing more tyrones from being born, tyrones which will become a massive burden on welfare

Paying to kill them before their born is probably much more cost effective. Besides, what kind of life will a child be born into when his own parents would have aborted him if it wasn't so expensive

Abortion is just modern natural selection

its more than just murdering babys, planned parenthood pays for birth controll, tampons and many other things for a womens "health"

>Girl makes stupid decision
>Condoms are like 5 bucks a pack
>Abortions should levy tax money

No thanks. I'll take MOABs over DABs

Yes, that's right. But Republicans are autistic about abortion, therefore they won't spend a penny on that organization until it's gone.

I don't think it's even possible to have 14 abortions in a year.

Niggers need abortions to keep their populations in check

trump is retarded

Considering he hasn't done literally anything he promised and its been 3 months since his election i gotta say im not too optimistic.

Looks like we might have been played.

Rep/ Dem aside

Hes a fucking boomer and so is the majority of voters who voted for him. Boomers hate things that may divert funds from them.

nice pasta falseflagger

also
>might have

It doesn't matter. The money that gets pulled from pp goes to other clinics instead that all do this shit too.

The indoctrination of children into the left.

not really, they kill each other and get killed enough or go to prison so there population is kept in check with that, theve been dropping in population percentage by almost or 1% every year or two counting all that and abortion. if they all died the leftist faggots would call for more or refugees since their voter base went away. best decision now is to leave them till we get to a point we can send them all back or hang em all. if not youll up with jews screaming were to white and need diversity like what happned in europe

>Planned Parenthood?
usa needs new babies of its own, not foreign

If that's true then why don't they just stop abortions and focus on other sexual health care, so that Republicans will agree to fund them?

>posts this in a thread where he does something he promised

yes, but thats one less. even if they do get PPs funding thats one less and one of the biggest ones, and soon it will go and many others will with a dominate republican system. i hope

>more pregnancies go full-term because no abortions
>increase in young, broke, uneducated married families
>Trump directs these men to well paying, blue collar jobs
>like manufacturing or building The Wallâ„¢
>massive economy boom and the lower class surges, carrying the upper classes too
He's a genius.

This

We should make abortion absolutely free for anyone living below the poverty line - if trump's immigration measures are put into effect I think a white majority will be secured for a couple more decades.

Still every 675,000 shitskins and chinks immigrate legally - something needs to be done about that

Abortion is the ultimate rejection of personal responsibility by society. I find it offensive to me. That people consider it a "right" makes it all the more offensive.

The fact that the gov pays about double for women as they do men is the reason he is defunding planned parenthood
>When are fucking expensive they know and so does the gov - They are getting mad they still have to pay for LaNigga's fifth abortion even though they pay for her birth control that she sometimes forgets to take

because its all the other shit that goes with it aswell is why they hate it. i dont have figures but my guess is all the other shit they offer like birth control probably has a higher total cost than abortions at the end of the year

Free sexual health care doesn't work. Who actually uses the free condoms. Tax money going to nothing.

because pay for your own abortion you fucking commie

Republicans hate anything that's not on this list:

beta.fortune.com/fortune500/list

I'm pretty sure a good part of Sup Forums would want their girlfriend to have an abortion after they realize it requires child support.

What about the Hyde Amendment?
congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/142/text

Here you go