>h-hes still /ourguy/

CELEBRATE WHAT?

The status quo

fuck off shariablue shills

You're not even American what do you know about betrayal

Back to the_donald, neocon shills

>54d chess

>>/r/the_donald

What did the Washington Post mean by this? Why are they pro-Trump all of a sudden?

I'm convinced liberals want to destroy this country. Whenever Trump does something stupid that damage america, these faggots support him.

Yeah only liberals do dumb shit lmao brother

Saved kek

thats some reddit tier photoshopping you nigger

No actually trumptards are as stupid, they are just another side of the same coin. I was just pointing out liberals because thats what OP posted.

Fuck off reddit

Fuck off reddit.

He building political capitol with the left so he can nuke the IRS and build the Wall.

We /Isreal/ now

He didn`t call (((them))) on the false flag gas attack.

>That image
holy shit

When will he lock her up
I'm tired of waiting you promised us you cuck

I can't stop laughing

WP reflects the narrative of the deep state. Its owner, Jeff Bezos, is literally a CIA contractor. So if the mouthpiece of the establishment is warming to Trump, that means he's becoming part of the swamp, and probably kissing goblins

he invited the swamp into the white house the first chance he could and you're still wondering if he's an alligator? We don't need conspiracies about the media to figure that out

> mfw all you tard summed locker up for months thinking anyone would try to touch hillary legally
> mfw Muslim ban nope
> mfw mexico says kiss ass we ain't paying nd trump says can i suck your mexi dick
> mfw everyday on pol since January 20th and trump said he had the biggest inauguration in the history of westeros

Oh nobody cares about kek digits anymore? Fucking tards

But guys kek. The holy kek...

i love you user