Trump is getting impeached and arrested soon!

Trump is getting impeached and arrested soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, kike.

this bitch has never been right and you are a disgusting kike

To the gas chambers with you filthy fucking kike.

That woman needs help.....

Seven years and nine months more of this shit.

>Trump is getting impeached and arrested soon!
Democrats don't have the votes to impeach and no republican would ever vote for the impeachment of a republican president.

Go fuck off back to the oven kike.

Quieres ir al crematorio?

>Repubs won't cannibalize their own
Keksimus Maximus

>Seven years and nine months more of this shit.
Honestly, with as much as Trump has scared the liberals, I wouldn't doubt if there won't be a single one of them voting in the next presidential election. Let alone the fact that they'll be mobilizing the illegal immigrant vote.

If Trump doesn't light a fire under the conservative base, he is in for a helluva fight.

>>Repubs won't cannibalize their own
Oh I think McCain and Graham would vote for impeachment because they're RINO's but they'd never sacrifice Trump to the Democrats like that. They'd be voted out of office during their next election.
"my opponent voted for impeachment and now we have Chelsea Clinton as president. vote for me!"

These are the same people that claimed Bush II was guilty of warcrimes, genocide and promised that impeachment and arrest were just right around the corner.

Not sure which is weirder.. their delusional foaming at the mouth or the number of people who appear to believe they are not the literal mental cases they obviously are...

How do you know that?
You're not a wizard

>Chelsea Clinton

If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes potus.

this is more bullshit than alex jones claiming the NYPD were going to arrest people involved in pizzagate

>post increasingly nervous shill

>Not sure which is weirder.. their delusional foaming at the mouth or the number of people who appear to believe they are not the literal mental cases they obviously are...
Bush Derangement Syndrome is turning into Trump Derangement Syndrome.

>If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes potus.
You really think the Democrats would leave any single person connected to Trump in the next administration? They'll all be impeached, arrested or forced to resign, regardless of the evidence.

...Not that I believe Trump will be impeached. The Dems don't have the votes.

LOL

you are disgusting

you need help

Shut the FUCK up worthless Canuck I spit on your flag and Trudeau you worthless faggot fuck just fucking kill yourself you're raised to be a soft pathetic bitch and that's what you are you offer nothing but degeneracy and garbage get the fuck out

>If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes potus

Mike "Joules to the Gay Family Jewels" Pence
please yes

You're from Canuckistan. You're beyond help.

you know what i find interesting? the fact that judge napolitanomsaid exactly that obama used british channels to spy on trump, and now that they have revealed all of this on the guardian, they are clearly associating napolitano's comments with the instance of spying. why would they implicate themselves if they didn't genuinely have someting on trump?

If they honestly had impeachable material on trump either they'd scrub anything that could harm any dems or they'd just release it and the media would ignore it all.

Kinda like how if undeniable evidence was found that trump was bugged by Obama, CNN would just report that the federal government was investigating Trump for collusion with the Russians.

i mean they fucking admit it! they literally admit there was spying going on against trump! yet during the accusations made by sean spicer and trump, they lied and said they had done nothing of the sort. why is this all so fucking duplicitous? do they have it now or not? they must, this outs them as the liars they always were.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia i mean read this, they even quote judge napolitano for fuck's sake, yet still somehow, they pretend that he's lying and use words like 'unfounded' while simultaneously implying the evidence from such unfounded instances can be used against trump. what sort of two faced nonsense is this?

There is a technical difference between spying on trump and spying on Russians and incidentally capturing Trump in the process.

what is this woman's life

Wanna run that by me again?

>I am therefore upgrading this story from my theory to a factual report.
> THEORY to FACTual report
> THEORY from thin air
> Is magically now FACTual.

She lost me there.

Is there a live counter for every time they've said impeachment and nothing happened?

Same with Russian leaks.

oh please, it's the same fucking thing. the fact remains that there was an allegation of british spying on a US citizen, and it was considered a baseless claim until some use came out of it to serve a political agenda for the left. now they admit their guilt because they genuinely believe whatever that has been salvaged is sufficient to impeach trump, so even the implication of obama using british spy agencies is irrelevant to them.

OVEN
V
E
N

Thank fucking god. Get drumpfy outta here. Much rather have le senor genehral pence.

This is the crazy bitch that said Putin personally killed Andrew Breitbart and Russian moles in the FBI and and Russian hacking group called ‘Crackas With Attitude’ planted those pictures on Anthony Wiener's computer.

Is this post a false flag? I thought Trump was a Jewish plant?

Except that when that happens, anything that can identify that person is redacted by the NSA and replaced with a nondescript alias in order to comply with privacy statutes.

So you really think they'll have Trump, Pence, Ryan, Orrin Hatch, and his entire cabinet removed from office?

If that fucking happens then they deserve to install whoever the fuck they want in office.

It would be funny if Trump ended the world just because he couldn't stand living in one where that limp wristed faggot "won"

>Wanna run that by me again?
Trump isn't Nixon.
This isn't watergate.
The Republicans currently hold the house and senate.

If that changes after the midterms we have yet to see.

Until then, Trump isn't going to be impeached, even if there was impeachable evidence.

There's not impeachable evidence because if there actually were, the entire anti-Trump media would be reporting on it 24/7/365.

All this talk of impeachment from the democrats is just mental masturbation.

wtf they're still pushing the alfa bank shit? that was some of the most unbelievable horseshit ever. if egg mcmuffin was responsible of it, it's embarrassingly incompetent.

Its not the same. Apparently the British were involved in their own investigation on the Russians, captured Trump or his associates, and then gave the data to the US. They were not ordered or asked by Obama. Maybe I am just being an autist but the details matter

Anyways it is far more likely that people like Page, Manafort, and Flynn were attempting to use Trump on behalf of the Russians then Trump being involved himself. If people are offering you info to help you win an election who would turn them down?

you can't just impeach everyone you want buddy

>he thinks the GOP controlled congress is going to impeach Pence or Ryan

lmfao

>So you really think they'll have Trump, Pence, Ryan, Orrin Hatch, and his entire cabinet removed from office?
If it were to come to that, yes. They'd never be allowed to remain in power.

>If that fucking happens then they deserve to install whoever the fuck they want in office.
We all deserve everyone who is in power because we don't remove those who actually control things behind the scenes who are destroying our people, culture and homelands.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>you can't just impeach everyone you want buddy
Actually, if it comes to impeachment they'll be taking out everyone they can however they can.
Either impeachment or forced resignation.

Even IF they weren't impeached, they'd be utterly powerless because the libs would be protesting 24/7, the media would be going over everything they did with a fine toothed comb and the dems would be looking for anything to impeach the remaining people. "Oh you stepped a toe out of line? IMPEACH!"

>>he thinks the GOP controlled congress is going to impeach Pence or Ryan
I believe if somehow they got enough power to impeach trump, they'll ensure he's replaced by a Democrat or at the very least a total cucked out RINO.

They're not going to leave someone in power who will still carry out even a single word of Trump's agenda.

i mean, i hope it's all bullshit but i have a bad feeling on this. i understand what you mean, it would be outrageous to assume that this far back obama predicted that trump would be a serious problem, and it seems as though there was evidence of this offered in the past, so it isn't a timeline made up conveniently by the british.

i just don't know about this one, it seems as though the russian collusion shit was just starting to fade with the threat of war, and now it's coming back with full force. i'm not keen on the idea that trump was assisted by the russians in this election, considering the same was done for hillary without question, depending on which country you look at, but i have nothing but doubt about this incident. it doesn't have the same texture as the last few accusations flung at trump by the left.

April 1st
April fools
Liberal fools

>0 Days since last jewish trick

For what exactly?

Don't forget her claim that the riots in Ferguson were orchestrated by Putin, or that the Jew who invented the concept of Zionism was anti-Semitic, or that Leonard Cohen was American, or

TEALEAVES BITCHES

Did everybody just forget about that??

(((Mensch)))

more like Louise Untermensch

Thank god, fuck Drumpf

>announcing federal arrests through public sources weeks in advance

Go suck a freshly circumcised penis, kike.

The only good leaf

Nixon wasn't impeached. Clinton was though. Clinton is a rapist as well.

No he wasn't, he resigned after Goldwater told him straight to his face he'd be convicted by the Senate if he didn't leave.

For all intents and purposes, it was the same outcome.

>that flag

So its a normal Thursday night, for Louise Mensch.