Conspiracy Theories You Believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgKvl5VQVkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one about the Jews

yea that one

>shrekchan pre-raid
shit I remember the Sup Forums and /x/ threads when people found it, was the most hilarious and weird thing ever. can't believe how big the "liking shrek ironically" thing got.

Not really a conspiracy but there is a theory that because there are a lot of women in 1st world countries using birth control and most of them flush it down the toilet, it gets into the water supply because water treatment plants cannot filter it out. This causes a surplus of estrogen in the water supply which causes birth defects like being transgender and homosexual to become even more prevalent than used to be, even when considering the fact so many were just in the closet before.

>t. passable but self loathing tranny

The bhutanese shadow market it real

>deviant art is lower than Sup Forums
>my gf is edgier than me

The Zionist conspiracy. There is just too many coincidences.

Post your pic.

>The Oracle Forum
Delete this, you're not allowed to spread that around.

Read the whole thing. 'Sup Forums max depth' is below Godlike.

Stevie Wonder is not blind. The proof is all around us.

>9gag
>Deeper than Sup Forums
Yeah sure, 9fag is normie-central

>"I am not responsible for being a tremendous faggot"

That's an awful conspiracy theory...

Honestly though, you're right. Birthcontrol is ruining our civilization

>a tremendous faggot"
But i dont like men anymore. hormones made me straight

The Earth is flat, stay woke

Jared Kushner is the anti christ

The earth isn't flat.

Its because of periods not birth control.

This isn't a conspiracy, it's been proven true.

Commercial airlines can be remotely flown against the will of the pilot.

go on

is suicide the one true red pill? beliefs don't matter if you are dead

Nothing to go on there. Isnt it a fact
anyway? Women go to piss on their period so estrogen gets in the water system. Half of a population are women.
I doubt its enough to make user into a femboy though.

>tranny
>leaf

Checks out

yes
what are you waiting for?
don't be a pussy user

Gangstalking.

TWA 800

>of periods
You realize women have been having periods for hundreds of thousands of years right?

i mean i could just lie and pretend im not but i am and theres not much i can do about it. I dont like being trans and i really wish i wasnt. Taking hormones is the only thing out of dozens of things iv tried that helped me deal with the overwhelming depression and suicidal thoughts.

I know im always going to be biologically male but id rather live as a lie and have people think im a girl than not live at all

We didnt filter pisswater.

Oh i understand what you mean now. The period blood being flushed down the toilet would have acesss estrogen.

I guess thats why countries without proper plumbing dont seem to be effected by it. India will be safe forever

the word "conspiracy" doesn't mean untrue or unproven

>to conspire
>verb
>make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act

have you never been on /soc/?
or any rate thread for that matter

designated streets are redpilled

mossad planted explosives in the wtc. trump and clinton conspired together to give hillary the election but cheeto got election fever and took it seriously.

you take test? it helps you with suicidal thoughts? asking for a friend

>acesss
excess*

I'm really amazed that none of these people get disentary.

>you take test?
No. Men are supposed to have a certain amount of testosterone within a certain range. The further away from the natural range you get the more problems you run into. I was in normal male range before taking female hormones, taking testosterone would have made me a lot worse. My hair would have started falling out, i would have acne everywhere, organ failure, blood clots, etc etc.

Plus i know for a fact if i forget my hormones for even a day i start feeling down again. A year ago or so i couldnt afford to buy them for a month and it was one of the worst experiences of my life i felt so awful and almost killed myself again.

Suicide is the ultimate snowflake blue pill

They do

A false flag has preceded every entry of the U.S. to war since the USS Maine

>whoa is me

the ultimate red pill.

1. Its woe
2. I dont come here for sympathy and i dont expect any. Im simply explaining that being trans really isnt a choice and theres nothing i can do about it, just like a diabetus patient cant help their shitty blood sugar.

also the Moon is not a natural satellite. Too big, too far.

All of them. I believe all conspiracy theories. Even the ones that contradict one another.

I haven't heard that one.

You believe this? Based on what? I think we've got the fundamentals of Newtonian physics wrong.

Subhumans

Bump because I like these threads.

they really don't. only foreigners get it. none of the guys in that photo got it, i guarantee it.

Schroedingers conspiracy? They're all true and untrue until you know?

>not exclusively using @channel

>U.S knew 9/11 was going to happen, but did nothing to use it as a false flag
>The MSM lies constantly and is trying to steer your mind to fit their narrative
>Syria didn't use Sarin gas on its citizens
>a powerful elite group is fucking up Europe to start a war to line their pockets with more shekels
>Israel and elite zionists are controlling the U.S
Thats all I can think of right now. But basically its all shady, and everything is fucked.

their names are igor and grishka

i dont know where the line between real and conspiracy is.

When someone says that something is a conspiracy, the word is used to discredit the person without showing any evidence that proves they are wrong.

They called the big foot believers conspiracy theorists, they called the Nessy the Lake Monster people conspiracy theorists, they call the 9/11 truthers conspiracy theorists. Its meant to lob all the really important conspiracies, like 9/11, in the same group as the nutjobs that are tinfoil hat wearers. That immediately gives it more weight in my mind.

>U.S knew 9/11 was going to happen, but did nothing to use it as a false flag
That ones pretty much confirmed

>The MSM lies constantly and is trying to steer your mind to fit their narrative
also confirmed

>Syria didn't use Sarin gas on its citizens
Its unclear at this point if they did or not but its actually pretty likely that they did not. They would have had no reason to.

>a powerful elite group is fucking up Europe to start a war to line their pockets with more shekels
This is obvious

>Israel and elite zionists are controlling the U.S
Anyone who looks at how much the US gives to Israel every year can also see this.

You don't think it's weird a (relatively) large moon just happened to settle into our gravitational pull about 250k miles away? Something as close as and the size of say, Phobos, sure. I don't know, I think it was placed there.

Qrs11

There is a range. Everything else you say isn't accurate. The problems exist negatively in the range. There aren't studies about the dangers of >1000ng/dl. If there were dangers believe me there would be a shitload of studies. There is no money in selling all men test and them not taking sad pills and dick pills and whatever pills anymore.

Testosterone is an exceptionally safe drug, it is very hard to think of any recreational or pharma drugs that people use that are as safe. Tea perhaps.

The issue is consistent use. The gonads atrophy almost completely away, if the user gets cut off they will effectively start with a hormone sex change, like whatever this confused person is talking about.

am a doctor, just not of medicine

fucking leaf

post your feminine penis, OP, trips demand it

I've heard Atrazine in certain cases turns frogs gay.

Wew lad, I'm trans and you sound like a little bitch. What's the big deal?

Courtney Love was directly involved with the murder of Kurt Cobaine

Not even a Nirvana fan either

I've heard it's Prince Charles of Wales.

flashback to partyvan @ 711chan being on that list. the oldfags just idle on IRC now

>dangers of >1000ng/dl.
Tell you what, you go order testoserone on amazon, take it for a month and then report back to us on your findings. We both know you wont do that because the first thing ANY endocrinologist would tell you is that there IS a HUGE range of problems from having too much testosterone or too much estrogen.
but il get banned

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKEN FROGS GAY
youtube.com/watch?v=fgKvl5VQVkY

We have a mental disorder that makes us want to kill ourselves. What do you think?

I think there's a fundamental flaw with the way we understand the physical laws that govern us. Everything behaves differently depending on magnitude. I don't think it's purposeful, just our lack of understanding. If we are missing this, what else are we missing?

>NIPRNET on there at all
>and that far down
Ayy lmao. As someone who's done Govt. IT, that's some funny-ass shit. Missing out on all those dank bureaucratic sharepoint sites that won't even run in a modern web browser.

dafuq is soic passion

Earth is actually the moon. Water is magnetic.

>Water is magnetic

Nearly everything is magnetic, you dumb nigger.

So what youre saying is, im not wrong? You fucking knuckledragging pavement ape

go on, tell us about it.

FBI uses Sup Forums for data-mining