AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE VIRGINS

At least we'll die divided by our lord and savior Shia

Quick user, then neither of us will be virgins!

>we're

user I think it's just you...

My fleshlight should come in the mail tomorrow though :(

HOLY SHIT

Anyone else ready for the shortest war in history?

UNDERRATED POST

fake as fuck

You can fuck my boipussi OP I won't let you die a virgin.

wasted

can i join?

fake and homosexual

Holy mother of schnikeys. The mad man is doing it.

With a leaf? Don't be desperate, buddy.

>less than 10 nuclear short range warheads
Hawaii might be fucked, but that's it

How long from launch would it take it to land at Kim's doorstep? I wonder if I'll have time to get a snack. I don't want to miss it.

SHIET FINNA GET SUM KOOLAID FO' DIS HAPPENING

jealous that kek thinks user dying a virgin is hilarious?

At least I have had sex with every race before I get drafted.

Mission Accomplished

We talking black, white, yellow, red or separating into chinese, european, african, etc?
I've done the former, latter would be rough.

Holy shit someone call the fire department.

kek, the world sinks into depravity by having one massive orgy, sparking the antichrist

That's what they said about Iraq. Fourteen years ago.

luckily i sold my virginity for 100 a few days ago, I'm gonna die a man

OH GREAT KEK! LET THE HAPPENINGS RAIN DOWN UPON US AS IF RAIN IN A STORM!

>we

what?

What race was the best in your opinion?

He fucked one American and he fucked all ethnicities at once.

Kek... my man... my homeslice.... is there is to be a happening... just.... just give me the numbers man. I need to know. I dedicate chunks of my life to these potential happenings. I just need that verification.

Speak for yourself. I've had metric tons of poontang.

How many xanax deep are you user?

>watching MSNBC

Hello Shareblue

Just like... idk... 6 gin and tonics in.

How are you tonight, anonmcanonston?

why is any serious political discussion happening with two niggers? are they talking about gibs and white wymyn or is that a photoshop?

He's the only one who's going to die?

Speak for yourself, user.

I ain't been one of you losers since Dubya was still in office.

Pretty sure we won that one.
Iraq is now a liberated and free country thanks to our great president.

I'm three Addies deep.

This could be a long war if Kim's troops along the southern border are under orders to automatically invade SK and we aren't ready and willing to stop them with battlefield nukes.

If we manage to hold them, or they rush to Pyongyang, this can be a short war, since we aren't (one hopes) looking to liberate the country. We just need to stop their nuclear program.

Kim does have a whole lot of planes, though. I wish we had another carrier or two over there, but what the fuck do I know?

well we beat the Iraqi army in less than a month

Nigger the korean war never ended, it's the longest conflict America has ever been in

You fucking faggots...

if I'm being honest I thought it would be bigger

I just injected like 4 marijuanas. Might wake up dead tomorrow tbqhwyfam.

>WE
just you, my sympathies, lad

That's just our airforce. Every branch has hundreds of aircraft.

call 911 you dumbass

For many now it is better, and already is, to die in your virginity, than to lose your purity.

Fuck that, I ain't no snitch!

We are still, technically, at war with NK

>top secret plans reveled

PRAISE KEK

more planes than you can shake a stick at.

You'll all be home by Christmas, I'm sure.

you make the 7?

I was going to post the other two but I forgot what I was going to type to go along with them.

All told we have something like 13,000 planes.

It's not going to be like that. North Korea has a major card up their sleeve.

I don't know what it I just have that feeling. They are hiding something for sure.

>fat chicks

Theoretically, lets just say you're balls deep in your best friends ass everyday because he's a top tier cutey. Lets just say you've been dating for four years and you love him, but he's the only one you've fucked.

Does this mean you're a virgin if you've only fucked ass?

Theoretically, I mean.

Thanks for these.

3/3

But the Chinese are going to, at worst, just keep Korean refugees from crossing into China.

Literally what of this will spark WW3?

not him,but black bitch are crazy in the sack. also the color contrast is incredible when inserting

>Theoretically
Hypothetically. If it were a theory, there would be evidence.

>Kim does have a whole lot of planes, though

haha

LOL THAT 88

and

>we

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WE SHIT?

Sort yourself out

I have plans if SHTF. Trump having "plans" to strike is just a contingency if lil'Kim starts REEEEEEEEEEEEing.

Here's some drones.

Gross nips would not motorboat

Ahhh, my bad. Wrong word. I haven't slept all night, too busy shitposting in Shia threads.

got a fat sack of pure shards for this happening. i want to be awake for kim jong uns day of the sun as he fights in the shade

Some boats.

No worries man, I'm just being an ass.

You complete and unequivocal faggot.

Titties are the ultimate red pill.

Speak for yourself. I would like some warning so I could fuck the wife one last time, or, failing that, rub one out.

Stop before it's too late user that shit is going to kill you

Wish me luck guys

Rules of Engagement my friend. In addition fighting uniformed soldiers, i'd say it'd take 3 days tops.

what the fuck is everyone so worried about? As long as China doesn't intend to retaliate, this will be fucking easy mode. NK has a lot of half starved troops, and fuck all else.

STOP YOU DEGENERATES, YOU ARE MAKING PAPA HITLER WEEP

the evil Nork paratroopers are going to get you, run for your lives!

Fuck off turd, my gf has delicious large knockers but her nips aren't dinner plates like that garbage you posted.

>inb4 1 GT hydrogen bomb inside a sub off the coast of California
>yfw he nukes cali and really does MAGA

F

its not like its heroin bud, not to mention i only do it about once a month, i have alarms on my phone to make sure i eat and brush my teeth in case my mind gets caught up in something for too long that way Its just me doing the drug and not the drug doing me.

Hot damn. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

They can give SK one hell of a black eye if they want, and worse if they dig in. And there's always the chance China will fuck us over somehow.

But NK can't get to us yet. They can't even get to Japan. I just hope we've got good intel on those satellites or a plan for neutralizing them.

I was already an adult when we invaded Iraq. Trust me, it seemed just as easy as NK does right now. The thing is, we just won't know how the shit is gonna splatter until it starts hitting the fan.

>pure shards

stopped reading there

degenerate trash end yourself

I fucked a 3/10 just to get rid of my virginity xD it was still ok to be honest she came a few times

Just letting you know, and I'm not judging at all. I'm from bumfuck TN so I've seen the way it can ravage people when they get sucked in. Just be careful bro.

anona thats pretty gay, even theoretiacly

speak for yourself

Sweet. we get to play some Fallout 4 IRL?

You've had your cock in a whole where normally things come out and not go in, so I'd say you're a gigantic fucking faggot but not a virgin