i heard that someone was gona post potato in this thread. OP you better deliver

OP is a fag, i'll do it myself

hmmmm these are some dirty potatos

look at this little spud

mods are fags. they cant stop me

Were the Irish a mistake?

great thread, OP

for me its the french fry

Yes. The scots, Irish, and welsh(Gaelic people's) are the original inhabitants of the British isles and are the same people racially. Due to separation they are now different ethnic groups, but they are racially the same people.

No, they're Scottish Presbyterians sent by King Charles to replace the Irish, and haven't a drop of Irish blood in them.

I think too many peple here have taken the shrimp pill. Fuck off to bed. Says the hypocrite.

you a fag, boy? cant handle an uncut spud?

Everyone from Ukraine to Iceland was apart of the "Celts" culture. So they are all pretty much related through migrations. Brits are too stupid to know this

nope

What does that shrimp want from me ?

except the rape babies but they don't count

>op question: is ethnic group a the same as or a part of ethnic group b
>correct answer: no
>your reply: DURR RACE HURR RACE I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT WHOSE FACE SHOULD BE RAPED UNTIL IT CAVES IN
You are so many different types of stupid I'm considering killing myself just to never have an awareness of your existence again.

My dude. The Jews control the Governments of the world. The Reptilians control the Jews of the world... and the Shrimps control the Reptilians. Why? Only the Shrimps know. Only they can see into the 4th dimension.

>implying sven didnt just rape her ancestors in dublin

You going to be alright? I'm sorry the truth hurts your little feelings so badly

It makes no sense, but I believe it.

This is the answer you are looking for, Malcom.

This is the only correct answer. All other answers that are not perfectly aligned with this answer are wrong.

>Icelanders celts
wrong

This thread is a giant inmeme from the cancer that is Layman's stream.