100+ ISIS CONFIRMED DEAD

SHILLS BTFO!
ijr.com/2017/04/847666-first-reports-coming-afghanistan-moab-killed-100-isis-fighters/

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6g1kUdxyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"IMMA BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM"

-Quote from man that bombed the shit out of them

>few million in taxpayers to get rid some of canon fodder

>a few pennies of my tax money contributed to this beautiful event
I'm okay with this.

ijr.com?

WOW! SOUNDS LEGIT!

>No video of the explosion

>No photos of the tunnels or after the explosion

Someone get on to these

this. a few million is nothing

they should be dropped hourly for the next week.

>measly 100 kills
Are you kidding ,Shaft?!

The bomb was how much, 300mil?
3mil for a sannigger?!
Kys

Russkies have over 70.000 since their start of operation , and kill routinely 100s within a week.
This is just rediculous

It was already spent, nothing was wasted, it was used.

It was worth, the Bomb killed 100 ISIS fighters (and still counting), Destroyed the Bibgest ISIS facility on Afghanistan, and has taken a confirmed (as of now) 0 civilians.

Keep in mind this is a bomb that's been collecting dust since like 2003.

bump for this lol

FUCK OFF FAKE NEWS

You would think that they'd have learned their lesson and embedded in the civilian population to prevent this from happening.

Hopefully they got all the top Afghanistan guys and just fucked up their whole operation.

Fucking so much this.

100 is their best estimate
its probably morelike 50+20 civilians by burger standards

Tucker carlson tonight had some footage during a segment.
Dunno if its footage of THE bombing because yaknow, ((((MSM))))

Wouldn't a chemical attack kill more ISIS?

Why do you people do this?

Looking at the price of munitions like this is absolutely meaningless.

this is why we should bomb civilians in terrorist claimed territory

so the next time ISIS or al-quaeda or whoever decides to take over a village the locals resist instead of embracing them.

Leftists don't understand how these things work.

They probably don't exist anymore.

>ISIS's biggest complex in Afghanistan is destroyed. They say more than 100 ISIS members are killed. The casualties may get higher.

Really brightens my day

THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS, THE FOOTAGE WILL BE RELEASED SOON, THIS IS JUST A REPORT AND A PICTURE MADE BY A CIVILIAN.

A Chemical Gas would have maybe gotten more ISIS fighters, but it wouldn't really destroy the facility and the supplies inside it.

Plus ground zero was close to what seems like a village so we would have to risk the possibility of the Gas moving to the local Civilians.

God bless this man.

I'm not a leftist
I understand the bomb is already been build so the cost X argument is pretty much be, I'm addressing the applied effort/results ratio
And 100 dead cultists is definitely measly for a 30 million "cheap" , 9ton , house tall, death pill

Trump: 100+ Deep now

How about the leadership of a terrorist organization that may grow and fight in an insurgency and kill hundreds of American soldiers and may launch a terror attack against the homelands and kill thousands of civilians.

This was some of the best money the millitary has spent this year.

How many Isis faggots still standing? And how many civilian killed?

As burger, must say, am unironically ok with this if it's in Afghanistan around a huge Isis camp. The world needs to learn who it's unsafe to stand next to.

Then where should it be dropped? Trump promised to bomb the shit out of them, and so he did just that. Not only did he destroy one of their main compounds, he fulfilled his promise.
The problem is that ISIS aren't just gonna huddle in one big area and wait to be bombed. This is why they hid in tunnels and underground areas said to be a secret.

That bomb did pretty much the best it could do under the circumstances.

>muslims
>civilians
nice joke haha

Still killed human life. Every life is precious

MOABED

>Believing Russian kill/casualty statistics

AssangeBro says CIA built tunnels. So they weren't exactly hiding. Checkmate, sandkikes.

>Every life is precious
That's why they make suck pleasing sacrifices to Kek.

Trump's got to repay his froggy master somehow.

Kek's getting dark. I like it.

Assange is dead. He's been dead for years. He's just CGI and voice editing now.

When i heard they dropped the MOAB it gave me goosebumbs.
>mfw That's not a jihad....

Theres hours of footage of US airstrikes throughout the middle east.If anything the Russians are catching up.

No foreign wars, remember?

So much truth there.

We have needed to test it in real world conditions for a while now. I'm ok with this one, but what would really impress me is if he would let us use Willy Pete and napalm again. We could have done this for less than 100K if we had sent OV-10'S with napalm and choked them in their holes like rats.

You act like when we drop the bomb, the money gets taken from the treasury.

These things are bought and paid for years and years ago, just begging to be used.

Then digital Assange is fucking badass. He's dropping CIA shit left and right with a password from an alleged jfk speech threatening to destroy the CIA.

If you shill fucks want to spread that rumor so be it. Assange the gray left and came back as digital Assange the white and wrecked shit. It's pleasing.

I could kill 100 isis soldiers in my sleep, no guns, just fists baby boy.

Is there footage of the MOAB lads?

Digital Assange is a CIA plant, user.

Sure thing pretty boi

we were already at war with ISIS before Trump became president you stupid spic

More like you would 1000 with your smell.

Then i love the current de facto agenda of the plant handlers.

Yeah but now they've got to build a new MOAB to replace it

100 dead ISIS for 30m

but the look on ahmeds face when he hears a massive fucking bomb was dropped on his brothers? fucking priceless

At least these aren't paying for niggers

Worth every penny

Too many, and not enough

314 million for 20, but a measly 16 million for each individual unit.
so that is 160 grand for each dead ISIS + dropping a big scary bomb which scares your enemies and looks cool.

Every Bomb President Trump drops is more Jobs Created.

We could saved it for the war with North Korea and China that Trump the Lump happy to start

>Then where should it be dropped?

DC, NY, or Tel Aviv.

They cost 16 mil each.
Money well spent.

Nah theyre gettin the nuetron bombs

And your autism wont prevent you from getting drafted faggot.

You faggots always latch on to the most outrageous price the media or some hysterical leftist throws out.

Really fucking think about it. $300 million for that? You really think it costs that much?

>The bomb was how much, 300mil?
>3mil for a sannigger?!
Where the fuck are you getting this number? Retarded kraut.

$16 million for one bomb, 100 dead sandniggers means $160,000 per kill, that isn't bad at all

kek'd

This, plus how often is it that we actually use these things anyway?

He didnt do shit. Stfu.

Your stupid will not prevent you from getting your retard ass drafted.

>Reverse image search your pic
>Best guess for image is "Japan"

Never change.

Uh, you mean our credit card? Nearly $20T in the hole.

usdebtclock.org/

The funds came from defunding planned parenthood, chin up user.

Why are you trying to blame Trump for the Bush administration's purchase of 20 MOABs?

Trump is just putting them to use instead of letting them collect dust, and he is evidently doing it well.

>implying someone's gonna be able to come to collect...

Every time I see a reminder of Christianity's diminished following I remember Israel will be the first to fall after Christianity.

Just MOAB the lenders.

This

>trump gives military total authorization
>they're now free to do what they want without having to wait on some namby pamby president's orders

ahh yiss
bataan death march for isis when?

Better than giving it to charity and niggers.

who's gonna collect?

Nice source Juden.

Old Testament God:
>These people have disrespected me. Go kill every man, woman, child and goat in this city with your bare hands.
New Testament God:
>WAAAH DON'T HURT ANYBODY EVER

What the fuck happened?

the MOAB are sitting around.

May be the best solution

Nothing, the retarded followes are acting pretty much the same

It costs money to keep this shit in inventory and operational, dumbass. .

We need to use them if we are going to improve them. We rarely upgrade weapons that don't get used. This is the only way the buff will ever get the mod to carry these internally. If we had pylons for it the B-52 could carry three of them.

not to mention at the cost of 0 American lives which is allways the ultimate PR currency.

>cost of a MOAB $314 million
>100 persons were killed by a MOAB today
>each kill cost $3.14 million
really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6g1kUdxyA

no no my friend, with fake news such as "100 sandniggers killed by a single bomb" means the kikes are attempting to flip dozens of these Moabs for a tidy profit.

Literally can't certify who released some gas like last week but can certainly can count how many dune coons are dead underground hours later.

Believable and stuff.

1 MOAB Bomb = $370 Million
100 Dead Isis at 3.7 Million each...
They estimate there's over 100,000 ISIS members.
at this rate we can exterminate ISIS for what 370 Billion dollars?