youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
youtu.be/l2_jj-TkOIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nCFqKgcoMLE
youtube.com/watch?v=8wGUvBELwRU
youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and died. and lived again!

happy easter

He also survived past the cross incident and retired to India where he died of old age

>Horus Lived

FTFY

Might as well go with the original, and not the re-heated, plagiarised version, wot?

Holy Thursday He experienced an unparalleled agony when faced with all the sins of mankind and the dread of His imminent Passion.

Its good to take a moment tonight and think of this, with gratitude, pity, and awe.

st nikolas?

He sacrificed everything to free you from evil.

Muhammad lived too Christ cuck

And yet it was all for nothing.

The shadow of the Frog is upon the world once more.

? Its a painting of Jesus Christ on the Mount of Olives by Nikolay Ge

And died

And lived again

youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM

fuck your dead kike on a stick, Sup Forums is a pagan board

Even as a baby, Christ was toppling false idols.

He felt the same fears, doubts and pains like you. Let him help you get away from them.

spbp

unfunny forced meme

Leave the past behind. Your previous failures mean nothing, you are forgiven. Follow the shepherd's path and make something meaningful out of your life.

youtu.be/l2_jj-TkOIs

i'm already doing the most meaningful thing I can do with my life and that was bringing you here

Amen

discutable

Not everything needs to be funny. Being a slave to your urges and the need of others to satisfy them will lead to unhappiness and sickness to the Self.

Considering moving back from agnosticism to Christianity after several years. Any recommended denominations? The church I went to before was pozzed as it gets.

how can anyone actually believe this shit

Orthodox or a traditional Catholic one

literally giants existed and meme magic is confirmed real. King James Version covers both of these topics. Is this not proof enough? You're lying to yourself if you think this book is false.

>how women view height

Find a good bible-based church instead of seeking denominations. Also, Joel Olstein has some good audio sermons you can find on youtube or wherever.

Mohammed never died for our sins though, now did he?

I know that I hung, on a wind swept tree for all of nine nights,
wounded by spear, and given to Odin, myself to myself,
on that tree of which no man knows from what root it rises.

They dealt me no bread, nor drinking horn. I looked down, I drew up the runes, screaming I took them up,
and fell back from there.

HAIL ODIN

And he will rise on Sunday.

Can't you user's give an hour of contemplation in this thread for your King?

The King is dead long live the King.

This, the Jew version I might add

Well I would think so considering he and his partner Juan did my lawn a few years ago, I mean really.

>He experienced an unparalleled agony when faced with all the sins of mankind and the dread of His imminent Passion.

And "Christians" can't even give him the respect of abandoning Moses for him...

youtube.com/watch?v=nCFqKgcoMLE

Ah yes, another Christian LARPing thread.

>fuck your dead kike on a stick, Sup Forums is a pagan board

Jesus is a pagan god.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wGUvBELwRU

youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

Is this Led Zeppelin?

No, it is Peter Paul Rubens, a Flemish painter, 1577 - 1640. The painting I posted is "The Resurrection of Christ," 1611-1612

Jesus Lives

> Jesus is a pagan god

> What does polytheistic mean?

go jump in the frog pond

>love your neighbors but love your enemies more

>Lumpung Egyptian gods with those norse faggots
I shiggy diggy

Love your neighbors as you love yourself.

Even your enemies are your neighbors.

wow so cultured

fag

He saved us

Sounds like he just superimposed the Jesus narrative and added the appropriate Egyptian terminology. The information in the video is completely at odds with his sources.

Why, yes I am very cultured. thank you for noticing.

Pic: The Cristo della Minerva aka Christ the Redeemer, Christ Carrying the Cross or the Risen Christ - Michelangelo Buonarroti - finished in 1521