OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab
imgur.com/a/yMTLk
youtu.be/xN5xuxMWK70
youtu.be/3ywsOfN01k4
youtu.be/zMY6fjNK1Sk
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/?lat=34.08218&lng=70.66703499999994&zm=16&kt=0.011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO AWOO AWOO

AWOO~

I'll try and explain the photo as best as I can.
>Qt white girl
>picture is of her at an angle
>top lip is covering the bottom and is similar to the "really nigga?" response

That's all I can really remember. I know one of you mother fuckers have it.

AWOOOOO

So where the fuck is Miller?

I know the one, but I don't have it.

Why do people pretend like government money doesn't help fund abortions? Money is fungible.

>Joanne wants to help her son Max because he's struggling financially. One day, she writes Max a check for $500--but there's a caveat. Joanne knows that Max wants to buy an HDTV, so she tells him that the money must be deposited in his savings account, or used only on essentials (like rent or groceries). Joanne explicitly forbids Max from using her gift to buy himself an HDTV.

>Max's monthly expenses would normally prohibit the purchase of the $500 TV. After paying for rent, wireless, student loans, and food, Max is usually left with only $200 in his checking account. Meanwhile, he only has about $300 in savings.

>Honoring his mother's demand, Max deposits the check into savings. Now he has $800 in his account. He then transfers the original $300 from his savings into his checking, and buys an HDTV for $500. Max can certainly claim he didn't spend his mother's money on the TV, but her money did allow him to purchase it.

>That's fungibility; money floats around. Even if federal law like the Hyde Amendment prohibits taxpayer dollars from directly funding abortions, federal money can be used elsewhere within the Planned Parenthood organization so that other funds can be reallocated for abortion services.

>it's a baker won't let us joepost episode

Don't do this

SAFETY FIRST!
AWOO~

oh, really young girl, with her head turned up and it says " I WISH A NIGGA WOULD"?

Pour that chocolate milk all over the awoo's hair.

>still no declassified moab video

Miller doesn't get enough love.

these threads are sponsored by Jared Kushner and if you don't know that already, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

chloe?

t.first year lawfag.

wat even

Any way to explain it better than I can?

Probably in her 20's. Do you have the one you're talking about? Post it and I'll tell you.

Assad speaks English like a closeted homo

>no appreciation for precision baking right at 300 posts
no respect

the colour is neat, looks like a big toy.

Go on.

>make sure you drink your awoovaltine

Well that's good I think. That way we can kill more muslims and Mattis can try to get the all time high score.

Everywhere

Sup Forums is always right.

No. The one I'm thinking of she's much older, but I do like that one and didn't know there was .gif version.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moab

Jakubowski manifesto:"I choose my death to be carried out by the hands of the president!...Not in secret either! On live TV."

I want /jp/ to leave

if you bake, joe wins

Do awoos have pussies?

HEY SLEEPKIKE!!
Here:
imgur.com/a/yMTLk

the madman strikes again

>Why do people pretend like government money doesn't help fund abortions?
Because and I quote, " They thoroughly lay out where any and all of their funding comes from and nowhere does it say anything about federal money. It's all donations. Why would they lie?"
Directly from the mouth if a black friend of mine who until Onigger got elected for the first time was just as a much a skeptic as I am. This past election made him somehow even more gullible to the leftist narrative when I bought it not possible

Whoever wanted to fuck Kaguya, get better taste. Hayasaka is best girl!

What's your endgame?

maybe his english teacher was an arabian homo

added to previous appearances page, some footage of President Trump arriving at West Palm Beach/Mar-A-Lago
>Pres Trump arriving at Mar-A-Lago 4/13/17
youtu.be/xN5xuxMWK70
youtu.be/3ywsOfN01k4
youtu.be/zMY6fjNK1Sk

you gotta describe the pic better than, i have no idea what you're talking about

Who /prayingfornuclearhellfire/ here?

OH BOY.

Who will ally with us in the Second Korean War?

Reddit to leave

Joe never wins. Ask him about his exclusive

Post the nice version pls, I didn't save it.

She turned out really fuckin hot mate
Look it up

That's because he was out for a couple seasons, but they're finally bring him back. He is one of my favorite characters.

This townhall astroturfing is ridiculous. They're absolutely retarded. I would ask them for ID or verification that they reside in their voting district. If they're being bussed in, that would be one way to cut it down. The other thing they should do is set ground rules. I would use the verbiage like the following.

"Look. I want to hear what everyone has to say. You will all have a chance. But I won't allow any of you to disrespect any of my constituents who came here to have a constructive conversation. At town halls across the country, we have evidence that there are paid protesters sent to disrupt these events. We're going to set some ground rules. If multiple people get unruly, start screaming, yelling over other people, acting beligerent, I will issue a warning. There will be a total of three warnings. If these paid protesters continue to act beligerent and you reach three warnings, I will immediately walk out of here. Now, it's sad if certain activist groups have to ruin it for everyone. So what I will do to make it up to you is we will have dial-in Skype sessions and Reddit AMAs. We will make it up virtually. For those of you who don't have the ability to do virtual (i.e. Don't have a computer), then we can set up smaller sessions. We can make appointments. Now, does everyone understand the ground rules?"

How come Miller hasn't been getting the Bannon treatment?

Why did Kaine fall off the face of the Earth so hard. Barely heard from him since the election.

>tfw we're finally going to shut their lying globalist mouths

Man Trump spends so much time in Florida. He must hate washington

North Korean false flag when? I'm ready for grilled gook

>/ptg/ and r/The_Donald were created by paid Trump shills

How do I sign up?

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/?lat=34.08218&lng=70.66703499999994&zm=16&kt=0.011
the moab probably flattened that whole town

One at a time is their game. Throw a bunch of shit, see what sticks, move on if it doesn't.

>wosa pahks

all of (((((((((them)))))))))))))))) have been ordered to keep their fucking mouth shut. obama has been reduced to hiding on a private island...

That just spooked the shit out of me.

I'm having trouble describing it. She's got her head tilted up but has her eyes wide open and looking at the camera with her lips kind of pursed. Brunette, I think.

Because he's not a whiny faggot. He does the job and moves on. Ask AG Sessions. Plus everyone fears him.

I don't think the lying press knows he's Jewish.

He learned English at Damascus University, what were you expecting when all their English professors are fucking bongs?

he's jewish

China. Shit will be over in 30 days and we give China all of NK and they can keep it.

got the template for the one in that pic?

he is back in the senate

i'm ready for the qt korean refugees

>Obama creates evil and is loved by all leftists
>Trump destroys evil and is hated
You know, I've always heard if the devil were to return people would think he's a good guy.

We supported trump to avoid that, you're basically with her now if you still support trump.

DOWN WITH NORTH KOREA AWOOO

Y'know, if America can elect Donald fucking Trump at 60% whiteness, I really do feel optimistic for the future of Britain and the rest of Europe. Thank you lads for the hope.

implying tranny kids wanting to take hormones is child abuse

He wrote all of Trumps speeches and is Sessions protege.

>we

from last thread

W E W
L A D

post a pic, how old is she now?

Thank you notoriously gay hatter.

idk $314,000,000 to kill a couple dozen muslims doesn't really seem worth it

just shut the border and let europe cuck itself to death

They fear Miller The Red Piller

That's probably the same one. Guess I'll just lurk until it's posted again, one day.

plz stop tweeting dahnald... plz

Ehh - may need to wait a generation to repopulate QT flock

I don't got it.

I thought Drumpf was supposed to be loyal, he fired all of his nationalist supporters like Corey Lewandowski, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, he's about to fire Bannon, Stephen Miller will be the only nationalist left, what a disappointment, I'm not mad at Drumpf for selling out, just disappointed

They're probably killbots now.

The R&D was $314 million. Each unit costs $16 million

Nice deflection, friend. But do awoos have pussies?

TFW no repeating numbers...

FILTH
KYS
THIEVING SLUT

You proved it was possible with Brexit

Together, US and UK will rebuild the west even better than it was before

Validating delusion with pharmaceuticals and surgery is certainly abusive.

How much does it really cost to make?

>$300 million for one bomb
How stupid can someone be to believe that bullshit?

What is it with you and sleeping?