Dr. ((Lipschitz))

Reminder that ((they)) are brainwashing your children at an early age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqsAYX3S-Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rugrats
Anyone that's seen this shit is already in their mid 20s

It hasn't stopped broadcasting.

>Lipschitz
>Lip shits
>Talking shit
>Don't believe Jewish trickery

woah.........

Pickle's family on the mom's side was openly Jewish, though.

TAKE ME THERE

I WANNA GO THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=WqsAYX3S-Lg
Heheheh.

I feel like they poked fun at Jews a bit too. Like how every time Tommy's grandparents on his mom's side entered the scene, you'd hear Jew music play and they were quite Jewy with the voices and the looks.

Curb Your Enthusiasm did similar stuff. Still good entertainment but always be wary.

Kek
I don't remember that

Fun Fact, the jews actually objected to the way Tommy's grandpa was portrayed (like a stereotypical old whiny jew) so they petitioned (successfully) to have his character omitted from future episodes

>oy vey my schmegege

This was my favorite show when I was little. What's wrong with it? It teaches you to be alpha and brave like Tommy and to not be a coward like Chucky.

Yeah, Curb is pretty good. I like how Larry is Jewy, but he actually has to up the Jew in one episode by putting on a more Jew voice and not actually eating bacon, to get into some Jew golf club or something.

>letting your children watch TV (or other screen entertainment) at all
I seriously hope you don't do this

>muh free babysitter

Fuck off, you are creating monsters, is that worth your precious me time?

Never liked rugrats
Shite music
Shite animation
Shite story
Shite compression on vocals boosting that drymouth through the roof

I thought it was bretty gud. Even when you're older and watching it, the adults were well written enough to enjoy the show. Sort of like Simpsons humor in that regard, like how Stu and Drew would argue or how he'd feud with the neighbors. Wasn't just some fake wholesome Nick Jr. shit.

what channel is it on?

Tommy and his Mom's family were Jews and there were multiple episodes on their kike traditions. I still remember the Hanukkah episode.

that show redpilled me at a young age

I was left wondering "why the fuck are they promoting jews and jewish holidays? I've never even seen a jew" I remember thinking that at like 5 years old.

His dad looked kinda jewey too, he had the eyes and everything.

Nickelodeon in Australia. Not sure about USA. Check the Wikipedia page

Characters and chemistry between them where quite well written, you've got me on that 110%
Rest of it though

As an adult the show is making me want lots of kids.
Were the Jews our greatest allies this entire time?

Fuck Larry David.
Only a demonic Jew thinks pissing on a portrait of Christ is humorous.

This.

It's adult humor mocking Dr. Spock style childrearing.

>However, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) criticized the design of Grandpa Boris and charged it with being anti-Semitic.[19] The controversy erupted when a 1998 Rugrats comic strip was published, featuring Boris in a synagogue reciting the Mourner's Kaddish.[31] The ADL issued a statement saying that the design resembled Nazi-era depictions of Jews, and the fact that the character was reciting the sacred prayer perverted its solemnity.[32] The Washington Post, the newspaper who published the strip, issued a similar statement in their Editor's Note section, criticizing Nickelodeon for not showing better judgment in editing the strip.[33]
>Though former Nickelodeon president Albie Hecht, a Jew himself, was dumbfounded by the accusation and deemed it absurd,[19] Herb Scannell, president of the company in 1998, responded to the complaints and apologized to ADL.[32] Scannell issued a statement promising that neither the strip nor the character would ever be published again.[34] In the statement, he also noted, "Unfortunately, the creators of the strip made an error in judgment by referencing the Kaddish. I agree with you that, however well-meaning, the use of the Kaddish in the comic strip was inappropriate."[32] Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, responded via a press release in which they thanked Scannell for his speedy response and commended the company in general for understanding the issue at hand; Foxman concluded by saying, "We appreciate Nickelodeon’s long record of creative and quality programming and understand that it was not their intention to offend."[32]

>try to appeal to jews as a jew
>get labeled as an antisemite by the ADL

They didn't get too fucked over because I'm fairly certain one if not both of the creators was actually Jewish.
It was decent at first. The show's quality went to shit once they had the animated movie.

I grew up with this show. I liked the idea of them all being imaginary from angelica, who was my favorite character desu. Tommy was supposedly the most like me, it got really trippy when the movie came out... and the one where they were imagining being grown up, but tommy still a baby, and the one where they thought they were literal chickens... that got weird fast.

>They didn't get too fucked over because I'm fairly certain one if not both of the creators was actually Jewish.

They both were. And Grandpa Boris was based on one of one of their own relatives.

(((((((((((((TOMMY PICKLEEEEEEEEES)))))))))))

Tommy grew up to be that kid from the believer

Hey, i watched that yesterday too

Its on teen nick as part of the splat block but it was on nick the US as far as 2007/2008 (i remember seeing its hananhuakal special once).

He was also German on the show

Le merchant even made a couple of cameos on Rugrats as one of Tommy's grandpas.

He looks exactly as the Nazis portray Jews.

I rewatched ONE episode of The Rugrats a week or two ago and I am pretty sure that they were roasting libtard parenting. The parents are basically your average lefty SJW types, the twins parents especially as they are a radical feminist mother and a cucked beta husband, but the show specifically lampoons them and makes them look ridiculous, and the baby characters ended up stumbling on a moral lesson despite their retard failure parents. That's the way I interpreted it at least, the parents were portrayed as too retarded for their own good and the babies are the ones who are actually woke.

this, the whole Lipschitz thing was done for humor too

the doctor was always a joke and wrong u retard. they prob hated jews. did you even watch rugrats?

Didn't work that well, I called him Dr. Shitlips to the mirth of my classmates.

>shite music
Mark Mothersbaugh from the awesome band DEVO did the music and it's meant to evoke childhood with the toddler's carousel melodies and the xylophone, etc. I always thought the music was a strength of the show.

>Shite animation
It's sloppy and expressionistic for the same reason as the music above, it was meant to evoke what being a baby and seeing the world through new eyes might be like.

>compression on vocals
In a 90's cartoon, lol

What are you, 15?

Jewish characters in a cartoon = IDF psyop

wake up sheeple

Gotta love that the anti-defamation league leaves out any mention of Jewishness in its own name.

I don't know about the new Rugrats, but back in the 90's it was a more innocent time, and there wasn't a lot of propaganda in it.

Dr. Lipschitz was a comical character, some know-it-all blowhard Jew doctor who was portrayed as being a charlatan making money off of gullible moms by selling books, and all the parents had flaws that would be be celebrated by the modern left (e.g Angelica's mom, strong independent woman - turned Angelica into an asshole who sought comfort in a Cynthia doll, or Tommy's mom who believed everything Dr. Lipschitz says, Chuckie's dad a total nu-male cuck, etc). All of these traits and how they were portrayed in the show, would fly in the face of the modern left.

Even the name "Lipschitz" is a parody that he's just diarrhea'ing from his mouth with all his new age parenting advice, when all the kids really need is old fashioned, balanced parenting.

>There is an angency that exists solely to keep people from making fun of jewish people.

Is there really any doubt at this point that (((they))) have their hands in every part of society?

I mean honestly, they're made out to be victims in the bible and for 2,000 years some how manage to completely conserve their culture, and language within different cultures and countries all over the world.
And they still manage to continue their disgusting genetic lineage.

Someone explain this shit to me.

>our forefathers read, and our five fathers, and our six fathers