IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/AP/status/852723818481188864

> BREAKING: North Korea's vice foreign minister tells the AP it will conduct next nuclear test whenever supreme headquarters sees fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not happening

it's literally nothing

pretty much

o wow it's nothing thanks for posting faggot

Day of the Sun seems quite a fitting day if you ask me

I'm cia

So on the 15th like has been planned. He's probably going to pussy out this time though, he knew he could get away with it under Obama, but Trump is ready to start a massive war if need be.

I'm so sleepy. Go to bed early user. So sleepy.

>It's fucking nothing

I like turtles.

Do you like in Sandy Hook?

but Kim is a pussy and wont do shit.

Guarantee he would cry if somebody punched him.
Shelted little bitch is all he will ever be.
Pretending to do something but I dont doubt he will say "we do not need to demonstrate the overwhelming power of dpnk to an imperialist America. Our nation is beyond such childish maneuvers"

nigger

he wasn't alone

You're a big gay!

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ

DAY OF THE THREE SQUARE MEALS SOON

fyi It might be happening

Thanks my fellow big guy

Kys shill

based north korea

We getting arrested and sent to the camps aren't we?

Kim is going to pussy out this time

They'll never do it and just say they don't feel like it.

Our bombs will block out the sun. Kim will have to play in the shade.

>whites actually believing that all these antics trump's pulling isn't going to end horribly for them in the next month

You faggots who post HAPPENING over the most mundane bullshit should be necked.

If you're a hothead

Ahhhhhhhahhahhhahh!
Best Korea now next best korea
Kim wusses out.

farðu að sofa

bye bye norks lmao

hilarious how you people are suddenly on board with mindless US imperialism which does nothing to advance your interests and will lead to a global war

hver nennir því þegar að það er páskafrí

Nothing is happening until it's happening. Stop posting headlines that are not happening

Just another way of saying they're pissying out. Fat kid BTFO.

>tfw no necking partner

Tell me about Bane.

it's actually kind of badass to have a super unstable swinging dick like Trump in office. Everyone else is like 'shit he actually might do it'. Trumps threats carry weight.

I wish for a new world war to drive me from my monotonous existence and provide for me life changing events, even at the cost of human existence.

I'll be good

reyndar
takk jesús

lol they're backing down!

pussies

If there is one thing that white people excel at, it is war. We fucked up the entire world, and then spent a century fucking ourselves up just so we could fuck the rest of the world all over again... Shits literal pottery.

That fucking gook seems to be deleting every single thread except for happening threads.
自殺する、ホモ

If spear-chuckers knew how to construct galleys and muskets, they'd have fucked up the world even more than we did

If NK performs this test, they're going to get their shit pushed in by the US, China and friends. Screencap this.

The point is they didn't, and never will. Nigger is not a learning animal.

Big guy for you who planned to crash the plane

>people think this is a sign they're going to launch any minute
>it's really a sign that they're backing down

They're just going to say "haha we launch when we feel like it and we don't feel like it gotcha nerds".

If we want to go to war with Korea, we'll just sneak a tactical nuke over the border, set it off and roll in. You don't fuck around with nuclear weapons and expect the other side to play fair.

theyre not gonna do it cuz they're little bitches

"whenever he sees fit" sounds like a backing down

if they were going to do it then they would make a statement that boxes themselves in more to do it, rather than leaving it open ended like that

This.

I can't wait until next spring when North Korea starts all over again with the saber-rattling.

>never dreamt a sail
t. Darwin

The Spaniards are as close as history gets to that, and just look at what they did to south america... All because their ancestors got cucked by a handful of moors.

I agree with this
Pol has become a cuck fest.

>no i don't want war
>I'm a weak fatfuck
>the left was right

Did you ever think the white men cared? We like killing things and conquering other non whites because we are superior. Enjoy your rice and fish heads.

Indeed, remember back in the day when Sup Forums were happy about happenings? And encouraged it? I mean we made a fucking Meme called EBOLA FUCKING CHAN BECAUSE WE WANTED EBOLA TO WIPE OUT NIGGERS AND EVERYONE ELSE.

But suddenly it's all, DEM CHINKS DINDUNUFFIN. Sick of it,

OLD POL BEST POL

Translation:We are afraid the US is just gonna shoot it down so we will wait for an opening.

>Shooting down a nuke
>When it's just going to land in the ocean anyway

Why?

This is due to the shill infestation.

Because AMERICA

Godspeed kim good luck in the next realm

As long as I have the chance of killing gooks without repercussions, I don't care.

Implying NK cares to tell the truth to any American journalists

Implying that this isnt just NK bullshitting while their duck tape bombs fall apart in the warehouses

Implying that Trump isn't doing exactly the same

WW3fags belong in the

>Politically incorrect board
>Has politically correct views

Why don't you fuck off.

Fucking die jew

>supreme headquarters

I'm CIA

nothing is happening.

>Whenever supreme head quarters sees fit

basically saying whenever there isn't an armada off our coast we'll act like big shit.

NK is like that fucking toy dog that barked at everyone but when you went over to kick it, little shit just ran inside it's home.

>Projecting
>Falseflagging
>Being an out of touch with reality retard
WW3fags belong in the

Nufag. Off the board cunt. You're not welcome here jew fucker

War with NK is a very different dynamic that war with a secularly governed mudshithole that releases millions of shitskins into our country.

I'm all for NK happenings but Syrian happenings need to not happen for the sake of the white race. Don't be so superficial about happenings.

Stay salty

But there is no WW3 though you delusional cunt

Whatever you say Jewishcuck.

>when OP is a faggot like always
This isn't a fucking happening. Delete your account

>delete your account

WW3 has teaybstarted. You'll know it's really happening when Israel starts getting involved with shit

>If we want to destroy a country we will just false flag XD

America needs to be destroyed. I look forward to watching your shit country Balkanize in 40 years with my Chinese wife in the Chinese colony of Australia.

Leftfaggot found

>when Israel starts getting involved with shit
Which is... nowhere?

This stuff is all very sleepy. I'm sleepy. All of us are sleepy and yawning. Take some tea and go to bed guys.

>"I'm autistic and a shitposter"
Wew bruv, gotta be careful if yer gonn toss around the "A" bomb like that.

Proceed with the test.

Fuck out of here reddit nigger

digits and it happens, nk gets nuked and like jesus, we rise from the dead.

so that it kills a nork or two.

Im implying you're the autistic one you dense ozzie cunt. You're thicker than lead bricks re-read the chain

>Wow someone's post number had repeating numbers, that makes it true now
The joke is old now
KYS

Had to make sure man.

>Norks backed off

Which is smart, as Trump was using a test as the reason to attack.

If they don't test and continue to build, they "win".

I've been saying this for three days.
No matter what happens we have ti invade ine day. If we just do nothing or even hold back they win.

My uncle lives in California.
Will he be okay or is going to be nuked?

Are we all going to burn in nuclear hellfire finally?

>Lol I troll u
Dont cop out on me bro. You got here well after nov 8th didnt you.