Haha yes

haha yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_Massive_Ordnance_Air_Blast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's it?

Trump will drop a nuke on easter

this would be so glorious if he used the lord and saviors birth day as an excuse to kill hundreds, nay, thousands of shtiskins

>moab
>nuke
You are fucking stupid my dude

Ayy there we go

210 pounds of explosive per shitskin

They died painfully, for what it's worth.

MOAB sucks all the oxygen out of the air and creates a vacuum that crushes the lungs instantly.

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO LIVE STREAM FOR SUCH THINGS??? REEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE CALL THE DOLAND!! HE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!!!

MOAB are used to do two things: area denial by destroying landscape/tunnels/etc and dissuading survivors by causing fear.

The impact crater is 300 feet wide, and the air blast is 1 mile in diameter. If you're within 1 mile of it, you're pretty much dead. Any closer than 500 feet and you're probably vaporized.

>instantly
>painful

Pick one, retard.

welp, time to bust a nut

We should just call it the Fear bomb.

If it was actually base it would also have important things like an armory, and intelligence. Merely destroying it creates logistic problems for them.

Retard, he never said it was a nuke. He was saying that he was going to nuke on easter. Made no connection at all between a moab and a nuke

>implying you die instantly when your lungs are crushed
i shiggy

Like user above said, it's purpose isn't just to kill people, it's a bunker buster.

We have other methods of killing large swaths of enemies, but this is the most effective for taking out reinforced underground structures and adjacent tunnels.

Oxygen evacuates the lungs and enters vacuum due to a pressure gradient. This doesn't necessarily mean instant death.

We don't have nearly enough.

Please remember Betsy DeVos is Head of Dept. of Education.

By being really nice to you in public and beating you when you get home?

Only 100? Would have been cheaper to drop sarin. Trump needs to learn from the expert.

>mother of all bombs
>only 100 killed

Fucking Isis kills more than that with small arms and a french nightclub

source

Are you guys really surprised about this? The dude take 3 million dollar vacation trips, you think he's above cost effective measures of removing kebab? The thing has been sitting collecting dust for months. He wanted to use it plain and simple.

Wasn't the last estimate that ISIS had like 300K members?

This is why trump is a badass

ISN'T IT FUNNY

How many dollars is that per ISIS fighter?

even if it didn't destroy resources its still so fucking worth it. the only thing im bummed about is that they wouldnt have suffered long. we have some excess snakes we could lend mattis to drop

desu this was military intel + Mattis, then approved by McMaster and then agreed to by Trump

25% left

what is the cost of the thing? plus it "seemed" to get rid of cave routes

That's probably not counting the countless dead in the tunnels that will never be found, and the sand niggers that were vaporized at the surface.

bout 3 mil, bomb was just gathering dust anyway tho

RELEASE THE SNEEEK

We didn't kill 'em, we just created jobs for 7,200 virgins.

>easter
>birth day

These were purchased in like 2003. Been paid for bruh.

They are with the virgin goats in paradise now.

I can just imagine Trump telling Mattis he wanted to bomb the shit out of them, drop a massive bomb, something YUUUUGE, and the slow grin creeping across Mattis's face as he replied "I think we have something that fits the bill, Mr. President."

30k I think but that's from last year.

It is a terror weapon.

>we have some excess snakes we could lend mattis to drop

Excellent idea. WEAPONIZE THE SWAMP 2017

Yeah he should learn from Mossad

>months
Years, it'd be a waste not to use it.

speculation

The ball is rolling. I expect more soon.

a good start

now bomb the box in mecca next

>US drops the largest non-nuclear bomb we got
>Debbie Downers come out of the woodwork
>"meh"
>"not a nuke"
>"not that impressive"
>"doesnt do that much damage"

You cant show interest in anything cool, because sure enough, here they come

>Hey, the new ____ movie is pretty good
>"meh"
>"its not _______"
>"not that impressive"
>"that wouldnt happen in real life"

>I enjoyed the new ________ album
>"meh"
>"__________ was better"
>"not that impressive"
>"musicianship is crap"

Pic related

My God yes

>implying Jesus didn't hatch from an Easter egg 2017 years ago

There's nothing in it, its just an air conditioned room where rich Saudi's go to watch soccer. That meteor rock or whatever the fuck it is has already been desecrated by someone smearing shit all over it in like the 1600's

PEOPLE NEED TO LRN2MOAB

- is primarily intended for soft to medium surface targets covering extended areas and targets in a contained environment such as a deep canyon or within a cave system

this was a passage to get back and forth from pakistan

>inb4 trump drops a nuke on north koreas nuke test
would be pretty funny

ITT JIDF can you please move to some other site? You know no one like you here filthy kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_Massive_Ordnance_Air_Blast

>Weight: 22,600 lb
>1 US ton = 2000 pounds
>Blast yield: 11 tons of TNT

Why the fuck are people even caring about this?

Thank you burger tax payers

#fakenews

Months? These were built around 2003 for the invasion of Iraq but mothballed when there literally wasn't anything to bomb.

We couldn't fed 1 billion niggers for 10000000 years with the money it took to make that bomb baka senpai

160k per fighter. Cheaper than shooting them with bullets tho. Flying soldiers, setting up bases, flying in supplies, vehicles, weapons, and then paying for hospitals, and training and whatever else for each soldier is insanely expensive. Also, some of those killed are much more likely to be high value targets because they didn't know this was coming and it struck their hideout. No chance to defend or escape. 100% surprise. Extremely effective is the way to describe this.

I'm mostly hoping someone posts a good video of it

Have to wonder if any targets of interest were caught up in the blast. 100 doesn't sound like a lot, but even 10 important sandniggers hiding in sandnigger labyrinth is bretty gud. But really, the underground tunnels themselves were really the biggest blow dealt. Now maybe those filthy fucking Pakis will fuck off in aiding them.

I hope their skulls imploded.

Still a lot of months

multi-million dollar bomb
only removes 100 shitskins

Because it makes Trump look like an EBIL HURRBLE warmonger. And also, sensationalism and an off-handed way of comparing Trump to a heartless dictator. Notice the comments on every news outlet that pushes these things, all propaganda for progressives to lap up.

>live in mud compound
>own donkey
>own rear half of car
>half-car pulled by donkey
>do not poo in loo
>wipe with left hand after not pooing in loo
>get executed for dancing
>get executed for singing not koran
>get executed for flying kite

Something tells me these people aren't rocking iPhones and goPros.

1 bomb destroyed an entire tunnel complex and killed 100 of their dudes (like 2% of their organization at this point) in one go

pretty neat tbqh family

There's gotta be a reason it was used. I don't think they'd waste it on average piss ant rebels when smaller bombs would've been plenty enough.

one of the main ideas was to not send anyone in those caves searching. there are forces right in that region already it was in reaction to what happened with the special operations commando

it was to destroy the cave system mostly my man

>underground cave complex
that's why

>Allegedly Killed 100 out of the 30,000 left over
>that's like 2% of their organization
Betsy DeVos strikes again. Thanks "No Child Left Behind"

But we've been using much smaller bombs to do the same thing, my nig

> and then he said 30k isis

We've been taking out cave complex's since 2003, and this is the first time one of these have been used on the battlefield

>Normal bombs explode out from a small area. Thermobaric bombs like the MOAB scatter the explosive fuel like an aerosol, making it possible for them to ignite the surrounding atmosphere. "What it does is basically suck out all of the oxygen and lights the air on fire," Bill Roggio, of the Foundation for Defence of Democracies think tank, told the newspaper Air Force Times. "It's a way to get into areas where conventional bombs can't reach."

I've heard it uses aluminum dust as fuel, I could be wrong. If true, basically it replaces all the oxygen in the tunnel complex with a >6,000 degree F fire.

lets see

Price of bomb is 314,000,000 / 100 Isis fighters=

3,140,000 usd per "shitskin" literally more than the us will ever spend on you spend on you or you family

So....you support it as well right?
That doesn't seem like an argument against it...

You'd be surprised how many of those remaining part-time civilians, part-time insurgents will forget to clock in on their moderate beheading shift.

this is the fucking big boys club and mattis is not taking shit or fucking around, its very clear. its good to conduct mission readiness live anyway

it isnt just about killing 100 shitskins

it's about putting the fear of god into these allah akbars. obama was a pussy, trump legitimately wants to wipe them out.

>There's gotta be a reason it was used.
He was sending a message to Israel that came through loud and clear: We have your back.

Still more powerful than the weakest nuke

underrated

The cost of the MOAB is $16 million. Price per Jihadi in this case is $160k which is actually pretty economical.

Trump is playing smart. Obama was a limp wristed faggot. Muslims only recognize and fear strength. Violence and power is the language they speak. Trump is speaking the language and telling them to fuck off. This is the best way to send a message. Not outreach programs to sending them money. A big fucking bomb and a bigger fuck you.

Islamic terrorism is a fucking hydrahead. Fighting it is nearly pointless unless you go full scorched earth mongol style. But this will not fly.

I will say this though: keep Muslims out of your fucking country.

I think maybe an aluminum oxide, That's what's used in thermite i beleive

>2%

American education.

Actually very impressive. Trump is definitely beginning to talk to some people in a language that they understand.

Not necessarily. It's about equal to the smallest feasible fission device yield.

>MOAB is equivalent to 11 tons of TNT. >Hiroshima bomb was equivalent to 15,000 tons of TNT.
>Mk-54 nuke (Davy Crockett) was between 10 to 20 tons of TNT.

So essentially its just a bigger daisy cutter

Aluminum oxide is used as the oxidizer in thermite. It's not the fuel. How can something that's already oxidized (Aluminum oxide) be oxidized further?

By selling you out to the jews and kissing ass to the sandniggers that support the sandniggers ur wasting millions of dollars to fight

>reading comprehension

Yes, exactly.