Should the spoiled bitches who own/run united be executed?

Im being completely serious- i think executing inferior people will improve society. And if you are too stupid/inferior to understand simple economics and pay passengers whatever price is needed to get them off the plane, i think you should be executed. So, as oreilly would say, where am i going wrong here?

stop bitching, its free market. dont fly with them if you dont want to.

That gook got zapped and knocked the fuck out. Isnt he inferior yellow nigger?

For removing a narcotics trafficker? Why would they face any backlash for that? They even had the air marshals do it. UA didn't do anything wrong.

no, what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums? the passenger illegally disobeyed a direct crew order and was correctly removed from the vehicle.

Nobody gives a single fuck about chink doctor. This is tabloid tier news.

no faggot

that slant is going to get a couple million payout

worth it for what happened to him

someone will get fired over what happened to him

all is well in the universe

now fucking neck yourself communist cuckold

Who decides who is inferior?

True cause of OPs rage:
Needle dick

His sisters told me.

Ironically, China does what you're suggesting and they live like fucking animals.

pilots/captains decide who rides, faggot. always have

Overbooking is a very common practice and it costs the airline less to pay people to get off than it would cost to have empty seats. Airline flight schedules are also very tight and they unfortunately didn't have the luxury of time to consider the individual situation. Also it seems like the guy was resisting police and that's why he got knocked the fuck out.

It was just a no-win situation for everyone involved.

>where am i going wrong here?

By thinking that a gook who ran BACK ON THE PLANE AFTER BEING TOLD TO LEAVE was somehow in the right by doing what he knew would get his ass into trouble.

I'm starting to think the inferior one in need of euthanasia here is you, OP.

So you faggots like to be told how much you will be payed for something you own, not asked? Sounds pretty authoritarian... do you guys fancy yourselves as chuck the faggot from the show billions? You like being bossed around by a girl? Sounds pretty pathetic, fags...

United acted within the law. That doctor (a known felon) was trespassing and he got treated appropriately for doing so.

speaking of inferior...
You fags are too stupid to understand that marc faber would be firmly on my side. You either have a free market or you dont.

>ZOMG EVIL CEO WAAANTS TO MAKE MONEY AND IS PROLLY OK WITH A PILL MILL CHINK GETTING KO'D. LETS KEEEEEL HIM!

Hey guy, listen. No, LISTEN. You are a beta faggot, who has no understanding of the world. If you really belive what you say, you'd move to some nigger land like Venesuela and let big daddy gov. tell you what to do. But you don't, because you're an all talk cuck on the web who won't stand for shit.

Please, execute yourself instead.

Capitalizm rulez,
-Your father

>should they be executed

LMAO nigga they should be awarded. Fuck that faggot chink. Gooks get the boot In trump's America

>too stupid to understand that capitalism involves the selling price and buying price being in aggreement. Do you know what a free market is fagmeyer?

Asian man is an un assimilated nuisance.

Should deport

This guy is the Rosa Parks of our generation.

It wasn't a no-win for everyone involved. It was a no-win for United Airlines only. They knew the risk of overbooking. They knew they could potentially find themselves in a rushed situation where they didn't have the time to find someone willing to exchange their seat for money, they accepted that risk when they performed overbooking and then they refused to take responsibility when the situation arose. They picked a random guy, tried to shift the blame to him, then misdirected the police in order to get that random guy beaten up.