Funny how the US can drop $314million bombs on tunnels, I thought they couldn't afford basic public healthcare

Funny how the US can drop $314million bombs on tunnels, I thought they couldn't afford basic public healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-much-does-moab-bomb-cost-mother-of-all-bombs-2017-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

300 million is chump change at that level

we don't need public anything because the niggers will get it.

Well, i trust the government. I also suck jew cock and post unironically in /ptg/. I am literally a faggot and legitemately retarded.

Funny how budget is spent proportionally and not a checklist.

>But the number heavily cited across social media, $314 million, was how much the US military paid for 20 such bombs, technically called the Massive Ordnance Air Blast.

businessinsider.com/how-much-does-moab-bomb-cost-mother-of-all-bombs-2017-4

Remember to sage all shills

Reminder that Australia spends less than 10% of what the US does on education and our schools is just as good

>I thought they couldn't afford basic public healthcare

not can't. won't.

>schools is
>are
Kek

Blow North Korea to Kingdom Come.

Something to brag about for sure. Do you guys need metal detectors to keep the niggers with guns out too?

>314 million for health care
That's pocket change in the US. Medicare and Medicaid already cost us billions upon billions. It's almost the same as our defense budget.

Enough of my money goes to the indigent scourge

Its not 314 million fucktard. The 314 million was for 20 of these camel fucker bombs.

Funny how you reposted someone's tweet fuckhead.

all it goes to is overpaid administrators, teachers, fancy looking contentless textbooks, and nice looking buildings/amentities, again, with nothing of content inside of them.

thats what happens with liberals completely run an industry over here, it laughably terrible

To Kingdom Come.

300 million is chump change on no level

This was money well spent. Make no mistake. This was a Jihad on steroids. An American Jihad.
>Well done lads. I salute You

The bombs aren't made to order, dipshit. They were purchased years ago under the budgeting of those years.