Oh shit

When you realize the meme got elected.
When you realize the meme didn't really want to make America great again.
When you realize the meme was about doing the opposite - bringing us to our knees in one fail swoop could only be achieved if we led ourselves there.
When you realize that you weren't really in on the meme because everyone else really wants to die not live in a good country of freedoms because of their various personal failures bringing them to the precipice of suicide but, ever cowardly, recoiling from the brink knowing only the blood of the innocent can truly slake their thirst. That the final joke will be had on the world as they burn from the inside out along with the rest of humanity.
When you realize it's too late.

Well, World War 3 starts Saturday night, I guess. Nicely done, shitters.

LARPers belong in the LARPers belong in the

Please tell me I'm wrong. I'll probably believe you.

>Believing Kimmy is anything other than the most useless piece of shit on the face of the fucking Earth
LARPers belong in the

>Not realizing this is NK's annual temper tantrum
>BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED
LARPers belong in the

I'm not rp'ing. I'm flatly terrified. Is it impossible to think he hasn't acquired something that could fuck up the West Coast? He didn't have to develop it. He could buy it. You could in the right onion patch, I imagine. Soviet stockpiles.

Is it that far-fetched?

Oh, and it's fucking way worse than his little meltdowns this time. We wouldn't be up his ass off the coast otherwise.

>when you realize you encountered a LARPing shill

OH shit, When I saged in a shill thread!

Fucking LARPing shill he is. Look at this faggot . Talking like a delusional normie to trying to hide that fact that he is a LARPING SHILL.

What is he supposedly 'LARPing' as? A guy who's scared?

He's not claiming to be a military or intelligence insider, not claiming special knowledge, he's just going "Is WW3 gonna happen?". How is this a LARP?

Stop misusing our buzzwords.

But who am I shilling?

I don't even know what a shill's motivation would be. I'm just a scared faggot.

We memed him yo crash this plane with no survivors

Awesome fear mongering

2blue44chan

I think I genuinely struck a nerve. If you look at this thread with some objectivity it's clear that I'm just a scared user and shills are coming out the woodwork to talk me down for whatever reason. Maybe they feel exposed. I don't know. Definitely not my intention.

I was actually hoping someone would shut me down with some hard facts but that's not happening at all, which scares me more.

Fucking shill
>sage

FUCK OFF

I mean, shit. Look at this reaction.

Dude... or dudes... or whatever. Like I said, I was hoping to be proven wrong not right. Holy shit I was right...

hes larping as a scared former trump supporter here

Aw yeah I'm so hard right now.

Because you have to be completely retarded to think "WE WAR NOW" because Kimmy's a little brat who wants to be relevant.
>Oh, it's way fucking worse
No it's not you drooling retard. This is literally business as usual.
>Norks: HEY AMERICA WE'RE REREVANT, SHEE WE HAVE NUCREAR REAPONS
>USA: Shut up gook
>Norks: Okay
EVERY SINGLE YEAR yet you fuckwits always scream ids habbiding each time.

I hope to God he's just LARPing as a retard and not a real retard.

Nope. Nope. Didn't vote for him. This isn't a political thing. This is "okay, this is the reality and there is a definite possibility that we will be trading nukes with another country before the end of the weekend."

You can't say there's not... or you would have.

Like a Phoenix, the world must burn before it can rise from the ashes anew.

Also this might be a dual post but my other didn't show up here, so...

WW3fags belong in the

Wasn,t it obvious from teh begining?

Deep down we hate normies and the current state of society.

>WW3fags belong in the trash
You realize this is exactly the kind of thing Sup Forums was created for, right? It's called politically incorrect? It's a political board? Go back to your fucking Faceapp thread reddit.

Wow, who would have thought that electing a shady billionaire who has done nothing to qualify himself as president other than point out obvious corruption, shitpost on Twitter, and play golf, was a bad idea?

>You realize this is exactly the kind of thing Sup Forums was created for, right? It's called politically incorrect?
Sup Forums was created for the discussion of politics, political figures, and current events. It wasn't created for making 30+ baseless substanceless "It's happening we WW3 now we're all going to die" threads per hour. If you think shitposting is then entire purpose of Sup Forums's existence you need to go the fuck back to Sup Forums. They welcome your ilk with open arms there.

>When you realize the meme was about doing the opposite - bringing us to our knees in one fail swoop could only be achieved if we led ourselves there.

>when you supported Trump because you expected him to either make America great again or destroy America outright

I was never going to lose.

I get you freaking but at least you not South Korean, those poor cunts get it no matter what happens.

It's not IF South Korea is going to suffer terribly, it's WHEN.

That cunt Julie Bishop smokes USA cock you retarded cunt, we lose too.

You're wrong. No one cares enough about North Korea to start WW3.

sharebluetemplate0008.png