pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155646707/
sourceforge.net/projects/chaosesqueanthology/files/latest/download
geogroup.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

homura did everything wrong

Humans can't be illegal

yes, they are criminals. no one illegally enters the US by accident. they should be shot in the buffer zone between the border and the wall, and left for the vultures to clean up.

"Felons" would be more accurate, but yes, they are criminals.

indeed

your mom did everything wrong when she didn't abort you

yes, this factually correct.

homura did nothing wrong

Well I mean its factually accurate.

No, she didn't.

Is there even a debate? They are called "illegal immigrants" for a reason. The illegal part of the name indicates a law has been broken, making them criminals.

Yeah. They are breaking the law and make a good common enemy for us all the rally behind.

Homu did nothing wrong
Homu x madoka

Fuck you /ack/

Checks out

She is objectively in the wrong.
Backstabbing and brainwashing your friends is wrong.

No, it isn't. She did the right thing.

She tried to save madoka and the world hundreds of times and became jaded in the process

Also help me summon ack here

series was such shit and Homura was a giant retard. Never understand why Sup Forums worships that garbage.

>illegal
>are they criminals?

you answered your own question fuqwit.

Okay, let me ammend my statement.
Homura fucked up at the end of Rebellion, but she was okay everywhere else.
Except when she threatened to kill Sayaka.

>canada
>posting anime

opinion discarded

But this is an anime website.

Agreed
Also i think kyube is a space jew
Tricks goys into getting a wish for esentally there souls to power save there species and the universe without caring what happens to the girls

His planet is full of turbo kike aliens

But Sayaka is a bitch.

>kyube is a space jew
Then, are Madoka and other mahou shoujos symbolizing saviors of Aryan people?

Kyuubey and his incubator friends are kikes indeed.
He puts the souls of cute girls into batteries for the benifit of his own species while disguising it as the common good to attract more victims.

Sort of madoka used her immense suffering to become a god = white peoples greatest weapon being empathy
So she sacrificed herself to give them a world where space jews wouldnt need to jew other organisms at the cost of her own life

Thats a true aryan warrior right there self sacrifice to stop the jews forever

*and weakeness too much empathy

I still like Sayaka. I think she's selfish but her reaction to her situation is still understandable. She yelled to Madoka, though, which is unforgivable.

sayaka is a slut

anime is shit

>tfw no kyoko like gf thats poor and you feed apples to while she verbally abuses you

Why even live

> >Glad homaru won in the end
>[spoiler]Don't watch the third movie.[/spoiler]

What is this idiot talking about? Homaru DID win in Rebellion: she took madoka for herself. She's like a rapist.

The series had selfless love winning.
Rebellion had a turnaround where posessive love won.

It's like going from New Testament --> Old Testament.

I was glad possessive love won in the end: that Madoka is again A Slave to the Deciever (this time it's homaru).

I hate the New Testament religion and it's forcing of men to have only possessive love. I like the old testament book of Deuteronomy which champions possessive love.

What did the POS mean by what he said "don't watch the third movie"?

>In the white world only one type of love is permitted for men to have: selfless love. This love is typified by the teachings of Jesus: die for the woman: forgive the woman: serve the woman
>
>The other type of love (that is banned completely by the acolytes of the Zoroastrian religion known as muh jeebusses better a mill stone ) is possessive love: this form of love is typified by the type of love God had fore the jews: possessive and jealous. Examples of this form of love can be found in Deuteronomy and other books of God's law: men having cute female children as brides; men being the ba'al (overlord) of the female(s); men holding down and raping virgin female children (Deuteronomy 22; v28-29, in Hebrew) and never letting them go; men killing women who leave them by committing adultery. This type of love is completely banned in white countries because whites are cucks for women and worshipers of the false idol jesus and his alternative religion that now rules the entire world. Men who display possessive love end up in prison in these women's countries
>
>Or to put it simply
>Selfless love is madokas love for others. Possessive love is homarus love for madoka. Glad homaru won in the end, it is stifling to be ruled by those who force one to have only selfless love.

>I like the old testament

maximum jew-worship

Fuck off Kyubey

>Kyoko
Patrician Taste

But yes, this is correct. Objectively.

"You're so cute and tiny like a grade schooler"

Another thing in line with old testament and against the new testament: the desirability of female children for mates.

Of-course we are ruled by the woman's christian temperance movement the whole world over now and their cuck idol Jesus. Jesus who said the Father of the Jews was the (I guess his) Adversary.

seriously time to shut the fuck up about your filthy jew book

Who knew you could have better madoka threads on Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Madoka is objectively god-tier wife material you kike.

Illigal immigration is not a crime. It's a civil offence.

By definition, yes

>maximum jew-worship

Better than maximum roast worship.

>In america and all white societies the woman is the ba'al (master) of the man and the man is mastered by the woman.
>
>The man must be loyal to the woman ("if you look at a woman, you have committed adultery with her in your heart") ("the man must set down his life for the woman"), the woman need not be loyal to the man ("do not stone the adulterous woman"). This is because while a servant (the man) may have but one master, a master, a ba'al, may have many slaves.
>
>This is why you were denied entry into the US military. The US and white society exist so enforce the lordship of women over men. They bomb every country where men ruled over women and had child brides.
>
>This is in direct contradiction to the will of the God of Deuteronomy, whom Jesus hated and seems to have called "a murderer from the beginning, the father of lies". The God of Deuteronomy was the Israeli God of War (Lord of hosts: ie: lord of the armies). He set that the MAN was the ba'al (master) of the female, that if a man raped a female child, the man paied the father money and kept the sweet qt-pie.
(Deut 22, 28-29, hebrew (If you wish to argue, here's a refutation of your arguments: pastebin.com/mzFJyxea )
>
>Also note: Numbers 31:18, take the female children for yourselves (taph: child. lachem: means to devour in this section)

you sound like a fucking crazy person.

Strange, isn't it?
There was a decent Madoka on Sup Forums thread a couple days ago. It got to 300 posts without much of the normal faggotry.

No crack spammer and
Anti crack kun?

>Madoka is objectively god-tier wife material you kike.

Yes she is. She has selfless love and looks like a child; which is what is desirable in a bride.

The New Testament demands the MAN have selfless love and abstain from posessive love. Total opposite of Deuteronomy.

I agree that Madoka is what a girl should be.
Homaru is more like what a man should be like.

Jesus thinks the opposite. America thinks the opposite.

jesus is the origin of cultural marxism in european culture and his teachings should be immediately amputated to save that culture from his poisonous influence

Nope.
Tripfags showed up in the beginning and the end, but that was it.
A good, healthy relationship requires selfless, unconditional love from both parties. I don't know what crock you are spouting.

>you sound like a fucking crazy person.

What's so crazy? That I read a book or two? That I studied some of them in their original language.

Tell me what is crazy.

To like cute young girls? To absolutely hate people and cultures that deny males young girls? To adore cultures and people that allow men to have young girls?

Does this look like the work of a crazy person:

Lets see your normie work? Don't have any to show? Thought so.

he's a religious nut job whose mind has been permanently destroyed by crackpot jew shit

>Does this look like the work of a crazy person:
>moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

yes, it looks like the work of a raving lunatic.

Damn i missed it i swear every time i go into a madoka thread i get accused of being akemi! And ack goes on a multiparagraph austistic rant just because to told him and crackspammer to fuck off

>A good, healthy relationship requires selfless, unconditional love from both parties. I don't know what crock you are spouting.

Shut the fuck up, christian.

>jesus is the origin of cultural marxism in european culture and his teachings should be immediately amputated to save that culture from his poisonous influence

Agreed.

Once europeans learned to read his ideas we had: child brides banned, rise of women's rights, total removal of man's privledges, etc etc.

luckily i saved the link

post*
here's the archive
desuarchive.org/a/thread/155646707/

He went after me in the flifla threads too.

It was awful.

He even tried to stalk me off board.

the "old testament" (jewish tanakh) should be fully eradicated.

>yes, it looks like the work of a raving lunatic.

Explain your criticisms, and secondly and most importantly: show us __YOUR__ work (you cannot as you have none).

>he's a religious nut job whose mind has been permanently destroyed by crackpot jew shit

You blaim me for the effects that your banning of men from having cute girls has?

It is simple: I like cute girls. A natural desire.
Fellow White people are total cucks for women, always have been.
Ancient Jewish literary texts (along with vedic, japanese, etc etc) support man+female_child marriage.

For some reason I like these texts, who would have thought.

"Fellow" whites are angry and burn in hatred because their women told them to have such thought.

If you google him he has an entire tumblr of telling /u/ shippers to fuck off and he goes on autistic rants at dynasty scans saying crackshipping destroys the fandom

He also shits all over symphogear threads on /u/

seriously, shut the fuck up, you fucking psycho

The guy is fucking crazy. He showed up in the LWA threads a couple of times.
Shipping annoys me as well, but this guy is on a new level. Isn't he a yurifag himself? Crack shipping implies he likes "vanilla" ships.

Holy autism batman hes been doing this for 4-5 years now right?

>the "old testament" (jewish tanakh) should be fully eradicated.

So women can reign forever and men have nowhere to turn to validate their innate desires (the many white men who do not have desires for cute young female children are not human beings but are instead beasts: living only to continue the cycle of life and for nothing more)

the contents are irrelevant. it must be destroyed as a sign of final victory over the semitic parasite

Maybe. I've never heard of him until I began posting in Madoka threads 2 years ago.

>Illegal immigration
>Illegal
>not legal
>committing a crime

Yes, for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000th time, they are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. THAT MEANS THEY ARE COMMITTING A CRIME.

It's a victimless crime.

>seriously, shut the fuck up, you fucking psycho

No.

Let's see what you've made "normie".
Ah, nothing. How very non-psyco of you.

dude, i don't have some frightening web page full of gibberish to show you because i am not a crazy person. your web page is compelling evidence that you are crazy.

It was hilarious during /spa/ he was accusing over 80 flags of being akemi! And it was just proxyfagging

What flag was he under?

I have a sneaking suspicion most Canadian flags are proxies these days.

FIRST POST WORST POST

It's not.
It's sucking up huge amounts of taxpayer dollars across every state and it's shifting the demographics drastically.

Demographics who have lower IQ's than the native population and much different voting habits.

Ack is a burger
And i agree with you this moring i was in a thread with some retardedly autistic leaf and he was proxying with a brit flag calling me a pro leaf shill because i said nelson bc doesnt have the same problems as vancouver

I missed the /spa/ shenanigans. I was upset when I found out the Sup Forums was merged for April fools day and I didn't get to experience it.
I did manage to snatch this during the aftermath.

Vancouver, even with all its asians, really isn't that bad.

I've traveled around the world and it still feels like one of the safest large cities in the west.

Sup Forums with flagposting was great it turned out most go back to Sup Forums people were leafs and the same with ultra liberal sjws on /vint/

Good thing that 'illegal immigrant' doesn't actually imply that their mere existence is a crime, but only that they are people who have migrated illegally, huh

Yeah i live near there 6 months of the year and its a relatively nice places aside from the downtown east side but this fucking leaf was full blown autismo pic related

Fuck off with your racist memes. Most Mexicans are great people

>dude, i don't have some frightening web page full of gibberish to show you because i am not a crazy person. your web page is compelling evidence that you are crazy.

Explain your criticism.

Do you understand that the link I gave is a link to the videogame that I program for?

It doesn't seem that you do. You call a link to a page of screenshots and videos of the game a "page full of gibberish to show you because I am not a crazy person"

FUCK YOU.

LET US SEE YOUR FUCKING PROGRAMMING PROJECTS YOU FUCKING NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT.

You are a FUCKING retard.

I link to a place to look at and download my videogame and you just take it as "oh, this website is his accomplishment".

You didn't even __UNDERSTAND__ that it is a page showing the GAME.

FUCKING RETARDED NORMIE.

sourceforge.net/projects/chaosesqueanthology/files/latest/download

Direct link to ISO. I guess that's "gibberish" too.

Absolutely true

Are you talking about legal or illegal Mexicans?

wow, that's a really stereotypical crazy-person wall of text you just posted there.

>dude, i don't have some frightening web page full of gibberish to show you because i am not a crazy person. your web page is compelling evidence that you are crazy.

Programming and making media for a video game is crazy.

Normies everyone.

Liking cute young girls is crazy.

Normies everyone.

Literature which is pro-man+girl_child. Normie response: >Reee Kill the Jews

Normies Everyone

Are you implying that Mexicans and illegal immigrants are synonymous?
Fucking racist

>wow, that's a really stereotypical crazy-person wall of text you just posted there.

Explain how me programing a video game == I am a crazy person.

you'd have to be pretty well disconnected from reality to think that i am saying that programming for a video game is what demonstrates you are crazy. you are rambling in an almost random fashion, leaping from topic to topic, spewing out huge stream-of-consciousness rivers of nonsense, and compulsively linking to your frantic and bizarre video game as though it's your last hold on reality.

no, kid. you lost your hold on reality a long time ago. the fact that you can't see that is just part of the ride.

now shut the fuck up.

literally made them add this part to allow for another moive. fucking originator quit

Crime = to break a law
Criminal = someone who breaks the law
Law = a set of rules to govern a society or group of people
Illegal = in breach of the law, i.e. a crime

Illegal immigrant = criminal according to the laws of the land.

The definition has no moral implication on its own, you can be in a country illegally without harming anyone yet it's still a crime.

Explain how the page showing screenshots of my video game is a:

>frightening web page full of gibberish to show you because i am not a crazy person. your web page is compelling evidence that you are crazy.

It was added early on in the script at the advice of Shinbo. Urobuchi liked the idea.

Explain what contents of this mod database page shows that I am crazy (specific examples)

Post YFW the Federal Government is expanding Detention Centers built by For Profit Prison Corporations to imprison more ollegal Immigrants to Generate a Profit

For example geogroup.com just recieved a $110 million from the Federal Government

ugh fucking greedy chinks

I'm ashamed this raging faggot is an American.

Just meming, fellow burger.
But you've gotta admit at the very least what she did at the end of rebellion was wrong.