Is she Retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/10/in-an-iranian-image-a-missile-too-many/?_r=0
youtu.be/FXFUUGeV1DI
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/12/donald-trump-will-make-world-lot-better-place-live/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 1 post by this id
also sage
REDDIT ASSHATS DO NOT REPLY

>conservashits

she's retardedly hot.

This is an Assad board OP, back to TD.

Such low standards.

>hot

Look at her neck............. just look at it.

Assad did literally nothing wrong you dumb fuck.

She's right though.

She's a fucking giraffe.

She's 55 years old faggot.

>make a book called In Trump We Trust
>then disavow him right before the election
>disavow him two times since
>stab Trump in the back over 1/20th of an airbase being damaged
>despite having been a cheerleader of the Iraq war for years

Probably yes.

stop sexualizing Ann

she is very intelligent and that turns me on. i could have an interesting conversation with her, then fuck her brains out.

>She's a fucking giraffe.

I see it

Come on austrailia bro.

You guys are like my home state Florida's awesome bantz filled cousin.

Don't make it look like we like this spooky bones skeleton trash shit.

This bitch needs a ho ho fucking stat. She is like a wispy 50 year old that weighs 70 lbs.

I could fit fucking 14 of her in the backseat of my prelude user...

For not falling for the "Assad is a mad dog butcher" narrative being pushed by Israel? No, I think that in this instance she's perfectly rational, and you're the retard, OP

she's a closet dyke

Ann stop larping as a creepy internet guy being attracted to you. We know it is you Ann

Yes she is

Yeah she's off here.

Saddam did nothing wrong

he is tho

he claimed its sinful and blasphemous to claim the US government did 9/11

No; she's correct. Assad allows Christians and other faiths to live in peace.

This whole shitshow comes down to this:

Saudis want to run an NG pipeline to Europe through Syria. Syria isn't interested as their buddies Russia are already doing that and cornering the NG market in Europe.

Therefore, Saudis pressure us into getting rid of Assad in favor of someone who will play ball. To hedge their bets, they fund a bunch of ISIS idiots to be "rebels".

Wake up, child.

I'd rather live in assads Syria. Than in Saudi Arabia

The middle east is ungovernable except by dictators or a cadre of dictators.

Oh, Sweetie Assad's country was in a civil war for 6 years.

Saddam's country mainly just invaded others.

So by the fact that Saddam actually had a country not in a civil war....... He is kind of a better leader. Honey poo

if your entire continents sunk into the ocean tomorrow nothing of value would be lost.

Yes, she is retarded. What took you so long to realize this?

She is right

>SHE
>HER
and this is why woman are cucking you.

Wait...... I dunno.........

t. Shlomo Shekelstein Tobias Goldberg.

>Is she retarded?

Yes.

He is an Alawite - a neutral mediator between muslims, christian,...

>She's 55 years old faggot.

What is this suppose to be pointing out that with time your neck never stops growing until you die?

>trump going against his promises
>ann calls him out on it
>hurrr durr she retarded for not being a trump sheep shilling 4d chess

go back to r/the_donald

Oh, jews! I thought you guys would never come along! Cool, so now let's open up Israel to all the Palestinians! Diversity is our strength, after all. Diversity is what makes the middle east so peaceful.

>you will never see her feminine penis

His wife is /our girl/
Here is an ancient merchant for you

Remember that image is a shoop. The actual photo is of only one missile launch.

Look who gets it. If we invade anyone it should be Saudi Arabia (we shouldn't invade anyone).

She's a dude, look at the Adam's apple

>(((Saudis)))
>not mentioning the kikes or their "greater Israel" plan

You had one job.

How are you going to shill a meme

That is like saying pepe is not a real frog and only a cartoon

She's hot for her age. Anyone got pics on Ann at 25?

shes an ugly retard

Oy vey, Assad is a bad goy, he is trying to stop our (((isis))) goys

THICK brow ridge,

>Not hueniggers in Brazil
You're going to lose your trolling title if you keep slipping up.

>going against his promises

But he's not.

I believe this is her high school year book pic

Assad isn't. Saddam and his sons would literally grab women on their wedding day, rape them, then kill the groom. Saddam would personally execute people for basic piddly shit like disagreeing on infrastructure development plans, etc. Like NON POLITICAL disagreements on basic day to day shit like should we pave the road first or install the streetlights. Disagree and Bam he would shoot you on the face.

From all accounts Assad isn't really like that. The regime doesn't tolerate political opposition but he isn't literally a murderous rampager like the Hussein family were.

Guyana is actually mainly poo in loos

she isnt wrong.

Because it's not a meme, numbnuts. It's literal Iranian war propaganda. That shit was on the news. Stop believing (((their))) lies.

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/10/in-an-iranian-image-a-missile-too-many/?_r=0

This is not the face of a rabid dog. This is the face of a cuck who just wants to see his wife get plowed, but he just can't get a break.

Kek

Also
Based Annie, is she dare I humbly suggest /,ouraunt/?

>(((their))) lies

What lies? Other then the image not being exactly what happen or the tweet being real....

Assad does have a big head. Trump did send tomahawk missiles.

IT IS JUST A FUCKING JOKE.-_-

>Is she Retarded?
No, just honest
>Assad's civil war
A civil war who America, Saudi Arabia and Israel funded after Assad signed off on the Iran pipeline deal? Oh sweetie please take your bluepilled bullshit back plebbit and KYS
>stab Trump in the back over 1/20th of an airbase being damaged
>1/20th
Kek

>Radiation is good for you

youtu.be/FXFUUGeV1DI

she's not wrong

Are you? Assad is a good guy

u forgot also that israel wants rid of assad.

saudi+israel

> Saddam and his sons would literally grab women on their wedding day, rape them, then kill the groom. Saddam would personally execute people for basic piddly shit like disagreeing on infrastructure development plans, etc. Like NON POLITICAL disagreements on basic day to day shit like should we pave the road first or install the streetlights. Disagree and Bam he would shoot you on the face.

>Actually believing this Bush era jewish propaganda bullshit

lmao my man

> “Right now the world is a mess, but I think by the time we finish, I think it’s going to be a lot better place to live,” he said. “And I can tell you that speaking for myself, by the time I’m finished it’s going to be a lot better place to live in — because right now it’s nasty.”
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/12/donald-trump-will-make-world-lot-better-place-live/

>Assad's civil war

I am pretty sure the war started after a drought. Let me guess the Drought was caused by American weather weapons?

People here aren't conservatives?

WHY DOES TUCKER MAKE THAT STUPID FUCKING FACE ALL THE TIME? IT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO LIKE HIS INTERVIEWS.

>what lies
>other than the lies
>because nothing in the image was real
Jokes are supposed to be funny, user. Not sad.

Mmmmmm those digits

>The regime doesn't tolerate political opposition but he isn't literally a murderous rampager like the Hussein family were

If those crazy fucks our governments/creepy billionaires have been funding are considered political opposition, I fully understand his low tolerance.

There's a huge difference between homegrown civil unrest and a proxy war funded and promoted by Western intelligence agencies. Our country is literally supplying money and arms to Islamic terrorists in order to destabilize the country for the sake of Israel. This is not Assad's doing, and he really is a less brutal leader than Saddam was. Keep shilling for war, (((sweetie)))

how does Make you sad? What the fuck out of all the shit that gets posted here this is mild.

>this

I mean just niggers 2x's user? Unoriginal bastards.

>not making mexicans n shiett tequilaniggers, taconiggers, guacniggers... etc

Oh it doesn't *make* me sad. It's just sad. And pathetic.

>proxy war funded and promoted by Western intelligence agencies

Yeah, because every single thing that ever happens around the world is completely controlled by the West........

EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME

>Civil war was created by a drought
Go google the arab spring, that was an entire CIA project to fuel riots and (((revolutions))) all across the middle east and it was all confirmed by wikileaks.
Lurk moar you cancerous newfag or stay in /ptg/

Not retarded. She's wrong about Saddam Hussein though. He's no more a muderous thug any of the post 9/11 actors in Mideast policy in the US, or the dictators we choose to support.

Trump losing Coulter's backing probably cost him any chance of re-election. Without support from the less cognitively challenged wing of his base, e.g. people like Coulter and Pat Buchanan, conservatives will dump him in the primaries.

One thing the past ten days or so has done is delineate Trump supporters from Trump sycophants. Prior to that, it was a distinction without a difference. But now it's significant, and when someone like Ann calls him on his stupidity, it really draws out the retard wing of the Trump revolution.

The more reflective ones, i.e. the quiet ones who put him in office, are falling away in droves. They don't want any part of this shit.

>controlled =/= influenced

Hey Moshe, just wanted to say you're doing a fantastic job redpilling these goys on Assad's war.

>American weather weapons?

10/10. W8 until the boys from reddit hear about this one.

If by the west you mean ((them)) then yes.

Ann Coulter is bae.

I wish she would take my mongrel seed in her pussy.

She is a queen.

EUROPE SASAT

hello where is your proofs?

Give me a fucking break. Sometimes niggers just chimp the fuck out when they are not happy. They even do it here. The niggers in Assad's shit hole chimped out then he shot one of the niggers. Then some niggers left the military then a war of niggers broke out.

not ever single nigger chimp out is CIA,MI6

it just isn't

Please respect her identification.

He isn't. The only people Assad kills are terrorists. If you want to make an accusation that he kills innocent people, tell us why he would do that. For fun? Is some kind of sadist? If it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true, and the idea that the president of Syria would kill people for fun when he's trying to fight terrorists who are trying to take over his country makes absolutely no sense.

Exactly. The US had nothing to do with it. Israel especially had nothing to do with it.

Man I'm sleepy, aren't you guys tired?

yeah like 10 or 20 years ago

for fucks sakes, the US was itchting to get into syria for over 10 years now

SASAT

>If by the west you mean ((them)) then yes.

I mean they said the exact same thing about the Ukrainians protesting because Russia's such a shit hole no one wants to be a part of the country. So it had to be the fucking CIA making Ukrainian chimp the fuck out not the better quality of life in the EU compared to Russia.

so (((they))) are retarded.

I can't agree more, I was a quiet supporter who voted for him and completely fell off from supporting him over the past couple weeks. It's insane to talk to people who still support every single thing he does even if his actions are stupid and don't make sense. I've talked to several and they just rationalize everything that the government does now because Trump has become shorthand for everything they trust and believe in. It's fascinating, and infinitely frustrating.

REALLY? WHAT WAS STOPPING US? FUCKING SYRIAN SUPERIOR MILITARY? WHAT THE FUCK DO WE EVEN NEED IN SYRIA?

LIKE NOTHING HOLY SHIT

PROXY CHOCHOLE!!