Why is racism bad?

Why is racism bad?
Why is xenophobia bad?

They use those words like they are an insult, but they can't even into metaethics.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/13/ai-programs-exhibit-racist-and-sexist-biases-research-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everone is racist, whether they admit to it or not.

They have both historically lead to violence and oppression of various different groups

Because I say so
Racism caused 6 gorillian jewish deaths goy

So have many other things, but why is violence or oppression bad anyway?

Do they not have positive consueuences too?

Are you seriously asking me to explain to you why violence and/or oppression is bad?

Yes I am.

you spelled mathmattics wrong nigga

actually, yes, it will be fun
justify why violence and opression is bad when performed by people on people, and why government should have monopoly on violence and opression

This

It's about morals. The whole concept of what is "right or wrong" is also.

racism in natural. it's from the erff

Morals therefore violence and oppression are bad.

That's not an actual argument, is it?
Why is it "wrong" to do "bad" things?
What is it that makes violence "wrong"?

that's not the question though. Why would racism and xenophobia necessarily lead to more violence? Wouldn't it decrease crime and therefore lower violence?

by the way I could have attacked this silly nonsense in other ways:

>wearing a short skirt historically lead to rape
>therefore short skirts are bad

>It's about morals
why should we care about morals anymore?
we are told that we are inherently bad for wanting to live our lifes in societies free of crime, thus free of niggers and shitskins
they do not care about morals, why whites should care?
we should just shoot anybody coming from africa, send all niggers back there, same with middle east and bam, world peace achieved

If you are vaguely Christian, then you'd know the answer.

Oh right, then why did Christians attack other groups and each other for centuries?

Or are you saying that only a Christian would be stupid enough to buy into the morality meme?

religion has nothing to do with it anymore
jews are allowed to hate christians
muslims are allowed to hate christians and actively fight and opress them
we should fight back before it will be too late

Because we are trained to perceive it so

"Habits makes the unnatural natural, and man stops questioning himself"
- Myamoto Musashi

Also check this out
theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/13/ai-programs-exhibit-racist-and-sexist-biases-research-reveals

>The ignorance of not wanting everything that was once build by Europeans to be given to strong black men.

bc cultural relativism and the belief that race is a social construct.

at a certain point group loyalty is more moral than tolerance and empathy. Where that point falls for you determines what you think about racism.

Because objectively judging wide swaths of the population based upon their skin color and minute aesthetic differentiations is moronic and counter productive.

You essentially condemn millions and billions to a lower strata based upon the whims of emotion.

Patriotism and national pride are bad, m'kay? Only if you're white btw. No one cares what China does even though they violently oppress tens of millions of Muslims.

what?

>based upon their skin color
nah, it is about rapes, murders and robberies they perform, skin colour is accidental

>morals
>oppression
top spook

Racism is bad because its a bad and unscientific way to arbitrarily classify people.
If you want a good "rundown" way to quickly judge people, you judge from where they come from instead and the local culture.
But the physical appearance do help to determine from where they are due local physical adaptions.

Because you had no control over who you are and others don't other.

When they try to better themselves using channels that are within their control you are shitting on them for something that is out of your control.

What if someone left you out of the best opportunity ever because of your hair color or eye color?

>sorry user we don't hire blondes
>ew I don't want to be friends with a blue eyed person

Now there are assholes in every lot, but the vast majority (I.e. Well over 50%) are good people most of the time

How do you know it's nature and not nurture? I'm not saying the crime rate isn't higher, but they're also at a lower status educationally and socio-economicically.

Also, even if the number is significantly higher, you're still generalizing. The racist will see the entire race which they loath as offenders, which is fallacious. Not every black person is a criminal, or even tolerates crime, and likewise not every white is a law abiding citizen.

>Why is [insert any european ethnicity here] ethnocentrism bad ?
>Why shouldn't we get to decide what we do with our lands ?
>Why isn't immigration covered by public interest, just like any other government policy

By the racial theory, all the europeans are the same exact shit.

There is nothing wrong with desiring to associate with those of your own kind. That is nature, outsiders are danger.

This mentality is why it is used as an insult, because people associate racism and with arbitrary hatred. All that word has to mean is an acknowledgement of differences in averages between races, which is a well established fact that is not acknowledged by the media, the government, or the education industry.

But this lack of acknowledgement, I think, arguably does more damage than the active oppression of one group by another because it creates a form of soft oppression to all racial groups, forcing the dumber ones into a permanent underclass and lowering the quality of services for the smarter ones when we lay the same expectations and use the same methods of education and social conditioning upon one group that we do to all.

>How do you know it's nature and not nurture
because I am aware of things going on in the world since beginning of it. Nigger is still nigger, hang out with niggers and do nigger things even if nigger is born in Paris.

Nigguh, there be at least 11 different european races inside the european continent
t. we do real anthropology here

I always wonder how many nigger would act like niggers if black culture didn't promote acting like a thug in every single piece of black viewed media.

Yes, in the nigger part of Paris to nigger parents in a nigger school.

Go back in time, take that nigger, stick him in a high income household with responsible, good parents and put him in a good school, and you see the difference.

If they were all animals you wouldn't have people like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson.

Also, that argument in the pic is fucked. Yes, Africa has riches, but most of said riches are useless to a starting civilization. South Africa is the closest you get to a temperate, fine climate for agriculture and so on. The rest of it is savanna, desert, and jungle.

Civilization is wholly reliant on geography. Unless you have a source of fresh water, a climate that allows for agriculture, and a supply of good metal, you're going to be behind.

It's also worth considering that isolation is not exactly a good thing in terms of technological progress. Many cultures have made new inventions and discoveries, but many of these techniques and technologies were spread around, and improved upon from nation to nation. If these lands were isolated, you normally see stagnation instead. As an example, China and Japan top the scoreboards in terms of education, but only a few hundred years ago they were embarrassingly behind the west. It was after we opened their doors that they were forced to modernize and advance.

Probably there are some epigenetics involved, that makes em "adapted for misery, thus more prone to selfish short term behavior", but not a rulebook.

What are bell curves you dumb nigger

>Go back in time, take that nigger, stick him in a high income household with responsible, good parents and put him in a good school, and you see the difference.
yes let the Europeans rise retarded niglets instead of their own children
nice cuckold logic

I think it'd devolve into that regardless given the system we have now. The way the government welfare distribution wants is practically begging for black people to drop out of society and shoot each other over drugs

This. Cant stand that fucking argument they use

>nigger part of Paris
why such thing even exists?
there are no white parts of Zimbabwe anymore

also: Ben Carson just got stuck in elevator, intelligent nigger that he is, and everything after him in your post is gibberish
>africa have resources and plenty of food
>therefore it is useless for building civilization

I love how he also believes that responsible, good parents and good school perceived by niggers same as whites

Don't be disingenuous, you know what I meant.

If you're raised in a chaotic, poor area by one parent, you're far more likely to end up as a failure. The reverse is also true.

You see niggers because they are brought up in an environment that encourages niggerdom. You're rarely if ever going to see someone brought up well turn out like a criminal.

Not sure how a mechanical failure relates to intelligence.

>everything after him in your post is gibberish

Not my fault if you can't understand it properly.

>>Africa has resources and plenty of food
>>therefore it's useless for building civilization

Wat. Like I said, most of Sub-Saharan Africas riches are not of any use to a starting civilization.

What use is rubber and gold and diamonds to the early civilization? Next to nothing. Also, you seem to be confusing food and agriculture.

>how a mechanical failure relates to intelligence.
by allowing yourself to be trapped and not escaping through any hatch or calling help

sub saharan africa have fuckin jungle
it is very hard to find better place to grow crops than jungle if you remove trees
not to mention they could trade gold and diamonds for food and expertise
are you a nigger or just nigger apologist?

They've been conditioned.