HOLY SHIT CHINESE MARKETS

MODS SHUTTING IT DOWN EVERY TIME. SPREAD THE WORD.

>BIG HAPPENING ON THE RISE

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/
investing.com/indices/shanghai-composite
quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>page 11
>this thread has been archived
gosh darn those mods

I ALWAYS LEARNED TO BE PREPARED

another larping faggot

SHIT GUYS

THE MARKETS

THE MARKETS

ARE ON FIRE

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEUTSCHE BANK HAPPENING PRANKS

S E P T E M B E R

What do the Asian markets have to do with a happening?

Happenings always come from where you least suspect.

WHAT THE FUCK CHINA

I can't draw the lines onto how that would affect anything. Can you /redpill/ me please?

There a lot of industrial shit in the Mudshit region of China.
I hope what I think is gonna happen is gonna happen.

member 2008 and 2015 the shematih, china fucked up hard and we went down hard

RULE #1

When does the Chinese market open? I completely forgot. I used to follow that shit like crazy.

money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/asia/

Well they are all down currently, not by much though

i fell for this meme, but luckily after i realized i was fooled i started reading about investing and i can confidently say i am now a smart man in this field. i am down 81%. buy NVDA, AMD and TSLA

open right now.
-20.55 or .63%

.21 percent, ops father could mean japan

Aww fuck. You think it would be a good idea to withdraw my savings and get it in cash form?

Nice gets

Do you remember how they would always pump a shit load of cash into the market after lunch? God damn those were comfy times.

>all these 8s
What does it mean?

>mods shutting muh precious thread down
>"this thread is archived"

get out

possibly yes and no, i would probably go and get a couple gas masks and supplies, but remember take with a grain of salt, shit could go down or it could stay normal and you being angry but. I would just keep cash around man and keep a mini safe or something if you have thieving people

investing.com/indices/shanghai-composite

YAAWN! We're all pretty tired. I think it's time for everyone to go to sleep. We have been on Sup Forums all day. I think we should all head to bed. Nothing is happening.

Really they would most likely be down with our market closed tomorrow, ours were down today, and reports of slowed growth at close.

I have it in a low interest savings account in a credit union, so it's not like taking it out as cash would mean a loss to me. I should probably go out a get a means to protect my home though. I fucking hate this timeline.

quotes.money.163.com/0000001.html

CASH WONT MATTER THATS THE PROBLEM. PUT IT IN SILVER/GOLD

Savings is the worst thing you can do with your money. Only save enough for an emergency fund or big purchases like a house down payment. Otherwise you're letting inflation destroy your worth. Save as much as needed and invest the rest.

>i am now a smart man in this field.
>i am down 81%

Gold is holding. If a happening were imminent it'd be up to 1350 at least.

Brings back comfy memories of flooding that board with "sell" and "China btfo"

Markets aren't fairing too well the last couple days, but this is nothing so far. Get back to me when bond yields start shooting through the roof, then the economic happening will begin.

no worries, i have already diverted the university fund of my 4 children into TSLA @ 300

If the economy crashes I think I'd rather have a bunch of food and water. If the economy tanks there's no coming back.

meh

>good goy, buy this worthless metal that we've been hoarding and inflating the price of for generations
if you have a brain you hoard the 4 f's
food, fuel, firearms, farmland

23st!

mods are shutting it down because this is 100% complete and utter horse shit

an Intelligence officer wouldnt leak to his nephew that they were going to drop a MOAB on ISIS, even if he was just barely hinting at it, as intelligence officers are smart enough to know that they dont tell fucking randos this shit

dude my granddad told me that there was a big happening and then 9/11 happened XD he totally told me before it happened and then the next day he told my brother than bush would invade iraq!!! he totally said it!! XD!

He might not have known about the MOAB strike himself.
Especially if he's telling family to watch the market or some shit.

Is It time to back up the truck?

your ass blasted ahmed go back to praying and calm the fuck down

Kek this

It's 100% horse shit

If youre given this kind of information and you leak it to ANYONE without clearance, even if you HINT at the fact that something MIGHT happen, your ass is grass and youre getting tried for treason

Nobody in an int position in the US is that much of a dumbcunt to not realise this

The only dumbcunts that would fall for this are retards who bogpost on Sup Forums and other people who lap this LARPing shit up

pic related ;)

how many threads are u in right now?

>If youre given this kind of information and you leak it to ANYONE without clearance, even if you HINT at the fact that something MIGHT happen, your ass is grass and youre getting tried for treason
>Nobody in an int position in the US is that much of a dumbcunt to not realise this
Which is precisely why you should ignore almost every single news article that suggests that have an inside scoop from a high-ranking intelligence officer, unless of course, you believe that the US military is incapable of determining who it gave what information to and who leaked what to whom.

It's fun to fuck around, but think twice before helping the shills destroy the board's usefulness.

40 percent of your children being born are non white, and huge amounts of British people are fleeing

all of them

Dumbasses let rumors fly all the time.
If OP isn't an RPing faggot and that's real and all then yeah he can get buttfucked for telling people about shit but it's pretty damn common for family members to tell family about shit they shouldn't.

To be fair, the MOAB was already dropped, supposedly as the guy claims, and US Intelligence already has terrible COMSEC.

I would be surprised if a MOAB did drop on them, but on the other hand, the weapon's main purpose is for devastating demoralization to an enemy, and that bomb should be enough to remind antiwestern terrorists know how inferior, they and their dusty Klashkinovs, truly are, compared to unleashed American aggression.

Hey hey

Hey guys

Does anybody remember when we were all spamming some Chinese discussion board for stocks with retarded Google translate gibberish ?

It had a weird flash interface where words would scroll by as if on a stock ticket?

It was great, we spammed SELL, MARKET CRASH, etc. and there actually was a slight dip until they caught on to our trickery, probably because we kept spamming ( . Y . ) and 8=====D

It was many months ago, was anybody a part of that?

Can confirm OP is plausible, a friend of mine in the DoD told me Sunday that "this will be an interesting week." Then MOAB. Get fucked if you don't believe it.

Good times.
last October. dont remember the sight.

I highly doubt the Chinese markets will be slumping, if anything they should be rallying because they're getting one North Korean buffer state soon.

and >50% of children born in america are nonwhite. you are literally bragging about the destruction of your countries to your fellow anglo, the one closest to you, the one who actually knows your plight. fucking retard burger, kill yourself.

see
You guys have no idea what you're talking about.

kek

Some thread get "archived" faster than other by a very noticeable margin.

I'm not going to open that because it made me download a zip file. What the hell is in there?

even more horse shit

kill yourself fucking dumb full blooded faggot, we are already burnt to a crisp of mixed races im not even full muh white myself im a mixed fucking mutt. Who fucking cares islam is shit and won this bull shit blame the democrats, they fucked our world cause of retarded liberal shits. Fuck europe to its orwells 1984 the country constant surveillance and laws

Last time the Chink housing market was crashing they stopped all speculation on the hosuing market didn't they? What happened to that?

fug, forgot there were actual downies on this board.

Wrong.

It's the 13rd.

> i refuse to believe a statement and truth
sholmo detected

what's going on

theyre doing the same damn thing

"Markets" is a sign of a larper. US congressmen can participate in insider trading legally. And with high volume trading becoming the norm, Asian markets will not determine a "happening". Happenings will begin when US markets are active, when congressmen can sell shares at record highs in high volume in milliseconds. There might be an ebb and flow leading up to a happening, with share prices fluctuating, but as the ebb and flow continues the average price continues to raise. This is market manipulation. Manipulate high value stocks, increase their value, then use your insider knowledge of world events to sell off just moments before a happening begins. Then you're even more rich than before. Then you wait for the stock prices to tank, and before an announcement is made to put faith back into the markets you purchase those same stocks for a tiny fraction of what you sold them for.

Rinse. Repeat.

A happening will never happen during US market downtime.

okay friend, What incentive do I have to lie in a thread that will disappear from your memory in an hour?

Fucking retard.

what incentive to you have to tell the truth on an Malaysian basket weaving forum where your own government could easily track you down?

The government is already tracking me.

kek

-SERIOUS QUESTION-

Should I buy a gun and/or non-perishable food items?

yeah, the raiders who murder and rape you will need a snack and a reward for their efforts

>It went down less than 1%

Really, Sup Forums? This isn't a fucking happening.

Good times indeed my friend

neither

super male vitality and water filters!

Never a bad idea if you have the extra cash for it.

I wouldn't say it's exactly a priority at the moment.

The US should be relatively safe for now.

Shiro poster is still around, you might ask him if he remember the site. You can find him on /ak/ on /k/

Fuck outta here you nihilistic retard

So... short Korean car company stocks?