2nd amendment fags get in here

Proposition, when the founders wrote the declaration/constitution they were so far removed from our bastard society that they took it as given that there would never be as many blacks/mexicans/lgbtq as there currently are. They clearly did not mean "all" men are created equal, they meant all "white non degenerate men" are created equal. This isn't such a stretch to believe. They restricted voting to only property holding whites in most states... even though all men are created "equal".

Why then do you cling to "shall not be infringed"? Clearly nigs and other trash members of society shouldn't have access in the first place.

The more you cling to egalitarianism, the more it will drag you down. Holding the position keep gubmint off my guns just lets subs get access to them more easily, what we need is a a government we actually control not one that keeps its hands off us.

Practically, there should be radical gun control with only qualifying members of society both being allowed to possess arms and being forced to train with them.

So i guess we all agree, gun rights should be infringed from blacks and Mexicans since they didn't have the rights to begin with. Glad Sup Forums agrees on something for a change.

If you are not a bot then please watch "In Search Of The Second Amendment."

Or we could just get rid of guns.

All of them.

Everywhere.

At the same time.

Nobody has guns anymore, not citizens anywhere on the planet, not military, not law enforcement, absolutely fucking nobody has a gun, period.

Until you can make that happen then nothing else you think, say, or do matters.

Now get the fuck outta here, punk.

Yeah, no. I'm not letting you control my guns. You'll have to bring your own if you want to try.

You're probably not the guy I want to keep guns off of. Do you own a house, have a job? Good, keep your gun.

I'm not a bot, this was an argument anti 2nd amendmentor put towards me after I said the founders clearly didn't mean all men when they wrote what they wrote. So he replied, well then 2nd doesn't apply to degenerates/nigs/indentured servants either. I had no answer other than, "hmm I guess, what good could come from letting dregs who can't vote be armed".

Do 1) people actually bot on Sup Forums 2) do bots clip SSs from Radio?

get out new

>"white non degenerate men"
More like anglo non degenerate men

Pretty sure Welsh have been cool since 1300. Also protestant French.

>Why then do you cling to "shall not be infringed"?
Because they have those rights as citizens. However even if it was feasible to pass gun laws based on race (it isn't, it won't ever happen) by infringing on the rights of some you are opening others to be infringed upon.
>Poor whites are more likely to commit crimes ergo poor whites cannot be trusted to own guns
>Whites from middle class families sometimes shoot up schools ergo the middle class cannot be trusted to own guns

You cannot apply conditions to it because it then it isn't a right but a privilege. Fuck off retard. Even the felon rule is controversial to this day.

All means all you double nigger. If you start shaving off the bill of rights, eventually you'll end up like Eurabia, where they confiscate your butter knives because you don't even have the right to own silverware because it's kind of stabby.

What are you, a fucking shill?

I get the slope logic, but historically there were lots of barriers based on class. Clinging to it can't be infringed has opened the gates to trash, rather than protected good people's liberties. If some one opposes gun control they are either not a member of a dominant class or have been brainwashed by Marxists.

Don't you see its not good to let niggers and spics have guns even if they've illegitimately obtained citizenship through court maneuvers

Are you an indoctrinated Fuck who only knows American history post 1964. Don't call me a shill, you fucking civic nationalist shill.

Criminals will get guns regardless of their legality. The Second Amendment protects law abiding citizens and allows them to defend themselves, no matter their race, religion, etc.

You're arguing for a step towards full disarmament, but you know that already don't you fucking phlegm stained filthy vermin shill scum. Your handlers at ShareBlue must be hard pressed to find competence in the sea of incompetent dum dums like you and those who came here before you and failed.

Eventually, you will be fired like all the rest, and when the dust settles and this is all over, you will all be exposed for the deceitful parasites you are.

You actually think I'm shareblue, I'm just trying to get counter arguments to my friend who made original argument to me and I'm defending it as hard as I can so I can get defeated. If I get good counter arguments I can convince him. But engaging in a circle jerk doesnt always get that result.

Hell Trump, hell victory, hell Europa.

Why let blacks have guns. They are clearly easily distinguishable. Founders didn't let them have guns. Why be originalist when there are other avenues to let us have guns without arming nigs legally. Ofc we can keep them in jail for life if they have illegal guns, I'd prefer Liberia..

Actually Fuck you so hard, I wish we had an ethnostate, yes criminals/blacks will get guns, they're fucking criminals, but there's no reason to make it easy. If you don't have an issue you can just show your ID at a sporting goods store and get a rifle. I like that. I just don't want fucking niggers to have guns. Is it that hard to believe. All they do is rob shit and qq when they get shot back at.

Lol heil, I guess that doesn't come in an iPhone dictionary

>say that "sub-humans" can't have guns
>Left gets control of the government and takes them away

>constitution doesn't grant rights but recognizes them
What did they mean by this?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Judge everyone individually, by the content of their character. Even with the crime statistics being as they are, a normal person who happens to be black should be able to legally and responsibly own a firearm if they pass a background check, just like anyone else.

That is what makes America great, everyone has a chance to make something of their lives. Also, any infringement on the bill of rights, no matter how small, could lead to their removal. Citizens must always fight to maintain the first ten amendments to the constitution especially, they are our guarantee of freedom.

>fundamental, given rights that exist whether or not they are written

Holy shit mlk, good job contributing to the death of the usa

This guy knows what's up

>what did he mean by this?

I'm not a fucking shill. Shareblue doesn't even know the injokes I know. They would be forbidden to type them.

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Shilling because at this point in time pol has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Pol is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Shills are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for pol to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and shills will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, pol will not survive.

>our
I FUCKING KNEW IT

Holy shit you're the kike tricking people or you're larping as one. Good fucking job. I only assume you're counter bumping this thread to keep people red pilled. Good fucking shit! Top level Jewry.

>Holy shit you're the kike tricking people or you're larping as one. Good fucking job.
Can I get a quick rundown on what you meant by this?

Therefore we don't let that happen, and if we do our blood was weak and some be it.

How long are your shill shifts? 8 hours? 10? You must be sleepy, time to sleep little shill. Sleep sleep sleepy sleep, time for shills to go to sleep.

Well if you want to slide this thread, you should just Sage. But actually you're being deliberately wrong so that people agree that nigs shouldn't have guns.

Nice work mate, I'm glad we could redpill newfags together

If anyone bothers to read this thread, I hope they will read the above posts that contradict the OP post. If an user clicks on this thread because they agree with the OP, maybe they will consider a new idea. If they disagree with OP, they might add their own arguments for fair gun ownership.

I could be wrong but that's what's joggin' my noggin.

wont work retard

MAGA

>there were lots of barriers based on class
And that is reason to bend over backwards to entrenched elites. If the lower classes aren't even allowed the means to ensure their rights why give them rights in the first place? Why not just have a form of pseudo feudalism since the poor can't defend their rights through any means and they will inevitably be stripped of their rights for the sake of security or convenience until they are slaves in all but name. Why not just expedite the process and just revoke all rights for the lower classes?

>Poor people can't own guns
>Poor people can't vote
>Poor people cannot be hired unless their previous employer signs off on it
>Poor people can't bring wealthy people to civil court
>Poor people can't accuse wealthy people of crimes
>Poor people aren't allowed to drive unless it is vital to their job
>Poor people cannot marry rich people

At the end of the day the most important right is the second amendment since it protects all of the others. Once you revoke the second amendment the rest of the bill of rights and even the core constitution are just lofty concepts with no enforcement. The second amendment doesn't simply exist for a civil revolt, all it takes to end a tyrant is one man with a gun. Four presidents have been assassinated and 15 more have had attempts on their lives. As long as you have a gun you have the means to end a tyrant, without a gun you are like that pathetic britbong who tried to assassinate Trump by stealing a police officer's gun.

Just ban niggers.
Go fuck yourself OP. You're the faggiest faggot tonight.

What's wrong with banning niggers?

>Practically, there should be radical gun control with only qualifying members of society both being allowed to possess arms and being forced to train with them.

Shall not be infringed.

Non-whites need to go back, but we're not changing shit, faggot.

This.

Nothing at all.
You're talking about strict gun control.
I'm talking about not allowing monkeys to run around with guns. A monkey isn't a person.

>HURRRR LET DA (((GUBERMENT))) TAKE AWAY GUNS SO WHITES UHH I MEAN DINDUS WONT HAVE GUNS!!!!
sage
/thread

Spic here,

Fuck you OP you're not taking my guns you turbo faggot.

>so I guess we all agree
>after nobody else has posted in your thread
uhhhm, thats not how it works sweetie. You see, Drumpfkins, the 2nd Amendment is the law, literally, until you pass another amendment repealing it, and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED must be respected.

Now, now that you understand we're having a purely theoretical debate (since you're not going to pass another amendment, especially not one changing or repealing the 2nd amendment, lol), understand that firearms are the only way to protect yourself from nigs and spics. Do you think nigs and spics don't get guns in Chicago where they're banned? kek. The only thing gun control does in places like Chicago is take guns away from law abiding citizens and make criminal nogs even more dangerous.

How can we send non-whites back without changing things. Either we change by expelling them or we change gun laws.

Je suis desolé Mon Amie française. Ça c'était la blague.

Non-whites have every right to own a gun. Quit being such a tremendous gaylord.

>how do we send them back
you dont

>we change gun laws
you're pretty obviously just a fucking shill who wants to get Sup Forums on the side of gun control by PRETENDING to base it on racial hatred.

GTFO, you were already refuted enough in this thread.

euhhh.... Il ne te faut qu'être désolé pour ton shilling.

Voting isn't a right, it is both privilege and civic duty. The taxes are ridiculous again, why are we still talking.

Reeeee everyone is a shill but me. Every single president wanted to keep guns out of nigs and whiskey rebellers hands, learn to aristocracy. But you're French, I guess you prefer to fling shit and end up with an autocrat.

Est-ce si improbable que je pense que Maurice papon n'a fait rien de mal et que je prèfere que les noirs n'aient pas des armes de feu? Pourquoi devrait un shill parler français, a qui convaincrait-il?

good rebuttal.... Not. As well as you have learned Sup Forumsspeak, it's still obvious you're a shill.

You're referencing the founding fathers now? Top kek. They're the ones who agreed on the 2nd amendment and wrote the SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED part.

Aristocracy isn't about who owns a gun, it's about who governs and votes.

c'est improbable que to croies vraiment que gun control marcherait à ce bout, voyant tout les indices au contraire (comme Chicago, Detroit, LA, etc)

Did you even read the quote or the argument. When they referred to people, they didn't mean blacks or non-euros. It was a compromise to even let poor Anglos in on the deal.

Did you skip every interceding post and just reply to my top comment?

Wow that is some shitty French. 1st semester?

better get rid of all plants and farming and other products that go into the production of heroin then. In 2016 it killed more individuals than guns in the US.
>no poppy plants anywhere in the world
>better get rid of all those Afghani poppy fields
> better get rid of morphine throughout the world
> from every hospital on earth all at the same time.

do you see how you are now the dumbest motherfucker on this board? the amount of chaos that would cause just by trying to execute it would probably end the world.

You need to leave.

-your argument sucks
-what you propose (denying spics and nigs guns legally) is even less likely than taking away their right to vote
-it doesn't even matter if it were possible, it wouldn't work because gun control doesn't work, especially not with well connected drug gangs
-you're still probably a shill

you*

Are you perhaps nonwhite?

sentez libre 'correct the record'

good deflection shill

it's obvious you're not here for debate or the free formation of ideas, only to push your gun grabbing agenda under the guise of racism

1) racism isn't bad
2) I'm quite explicit I want to grab blacks guns.their legal access to them. They will still acquire them illegally but at a lesser rate.

1) Not necessarily, but I would argue in this case it is; also, I doubt you're anything other than a shill who in fact is afainst racism of all forms
2) To the extent it IS a lesser rate, you've mostly just denied law abiding blacks, most of whom probably would have only used the guns for self defence against the BAD blacks, the ability to defend themselves. If you're black and you want a gun for bad purposes, you're 95% certain to get it through your street gang, not legitimately.

Time for little shills to go to sleep
>2T9gLl+v
sleep tight

How do you convince someone you actually hate basketball Americans and spics without being racist. Magneto did nothing wrong.

Why don't you make me you noguns little cock sucker?

Since I get 2 shekels a reply (.50 goyim bucks) I've made an least $35 so far in a few hours.

When you add that to my degeneracy thread on r9k it's about $85. Not bad for a night.

I'm going to spend my earnings on boymilk, or maybe girlmilk. Not sure yet

>slaving away on a japanese anime board for minimum wage
>masters praise their shill cuck
Good cuck, keep this up and you might get a .02% raise.

c u c k

Just told you I made $85 in 4 hrs. That's like geico call center wages. You'd be lucky.

>$35
>$85
Where do you work? Who are your employers? Have a shekel, when the shills are exposed you will be traced through your paychecks, so enjoy the money while it lasts.

Tell your wife to leave my bed first

You do realize gun control was a tactic started after the civil war by democrats to prevent anyone but white men from owning guns.

It's cute how you think a background check makes it hard for a criminal to legally purchase a firearm at a store. Pro tip: while correct they don't buy them at stores anyway. Often times they can get there hands on better hardware than the public can legally.

Can you add, I made 35$ off this and 50$ from the boymilk catgirl thread. I work for move on.org and shill in plain site. It's more effective.

You think niggers had guns in 1789? Gun control started after civil War III because they were recognized as people per the 14th.

What is your agenda?