www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/sports/2017/04/13/mlb-commish-wants-transition-away-controversial-chief-wahoo-logo/
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/13/watch-stephen-smith-gets-heated-debate-tony-romos-white-privilege/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's still a movement.

AWOO~

WaPo stating the obvious.

ohnothatsucks.jpeg

hey guys, I heard you like to howl!
let me try aloooooo!
did I do alright?

>Just because people dress up like animals doesn't mean they aren't human

WRONG

>go to Twitter
>literally every day there's something about Trump, always negative
>Trump makes a tweet
>see half a dozen losers reply with 2 dozen tweets of their own at a time

can Twitter please be fucking erased from the Internet?

>MLB Commish Wants to ‘Transition Away’ from Controversial Chief Wahoo Logo

Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred has spoken for quite some time of his desire to talk with the Cleveland Indians about their controversial Chief Wahoo logo. He has never drawn a real line in the sand, revealing his personal position on the matter, until now.

Manfred communicated his position and intent via a statement from MLB spokesman Pat Courtney, to the New York Times. According to the Times, “…Pat Courtney, a spokesman for Major League Baseball, said Manfred, in his talks with the Indians’ owners, had made clear his ‘desire to transition away from the Chief Wahoo logo. We have specific steps in an identified process and are making progress,’ Courtney added. ‘We are confident that a positive resolution will be reached that will be good for the game and the club.’”

Interesting that Manfred did not tell us those “specific steps,” an indication that the issue will not resolve soon.

The bigger question is, why have team mascots, specifically Native American team mascots, become such an issue?

Of all the most allegedly offensive mascots in sports today, certainly the Redskins and Indians would be on that list, putting aside the fact that 90% of Native Americans don’t find the term “Redskin” offensive.

breitbart.com/sports/2017/04/13/mlb-commish-wants-transition-away-controversial-chief-wahoo-logo/
>Comments
Yes, get rid of Chief Wahoo, because the 10 people that are offended far outweigh the billions that support the logo.
>
This is what drives me mad about white people. Leagues are only getting more politically correct yet there we all are, lined out the door, eagerly awaiting to spend our hard earned cash on overpriced beers and tickets while donning a jersey with a players name on the back who most likely hates the very sight of us. Plenty else to do. Lift weights, read, spend time with your girl/wife/kids, etc,etc. We gotta stop funding this nonsense .

Stop bombing ISIS.

>Charlotte will never take you home for dinner and to meet her parents

Why live?

its cringey and stupid and should go

Why are you looking at the comments anyway?

What's wrong with you

Now I've fucking seen everything.

who /loves/ israel here?

That is just not attractive.

that whole team deserves to not exist

morbid curiosity, really

>someone says something nice about trump and has 2k likes
>1.5k retweets
>this faggot has 400 likes and gets thrown on top
>makes 14 posts about some stupid bullshit

I'm completely indifferent.

I'd like to visit one day, I guess though.

Rate my prayer for the president

"Dear God, thank you for giving us this brave president. Please bless Trump with wisdom and courage. Please help him to be surrounded with the best people who will help him on his path. Please protect him from all evil. Amen."

Most no non-jews like Israel, I like them much better than the soveit/Iranian/Chinese opposition.

They are scum but they are cooperative scum who hate you niggerfaggots.

Racist Drumpf voters blown the heck out!

Spot the homosexual.

I got just the change in mind.
3-1.

Is the commis a jew?

I love these americana pence memes.

>Charlotte asks her father Mr Pence to give everyone a comfy Easter Sunday this year.

Twitter pushes all the negative comments to the top and openly censors pro Trump ones.

I don't know about "love" but I rate them higher than most of Europe and Canada. In fact, now that I think about it, Poland and Hungary are the only other westernized right wing nations, right?

Hey guys, could you show me the exact law that states the president could ban any group from entering the country?
Thanks.

Oh wow that is nice. Damn.

Negative. That art is just weird.

Canadians are the anus of the world, I am convinced.

Find out who made this rule and gas them.

>Charlotte will never hold you
>Charlotte will never pet you
>Charlotte will never know our name

;__;

>be normie wageslave
>get day off work tomorrow unexpectedly
>dont know what to do with myself right now
how the fuck do you neets do this?

All those fags will be done just like Nate Silver.

All they refute about is health care and have to mention it in most occasions.

ESPN
>Stephen A Smith Gets Heated During Debate Over Tony Romo’s White Privilege

“First Take” co-host Stephen A. Smith questioned Romo’s special treatment because of the lack of success he experienced as the starter in Dallas compared to black athletes such as former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb.

“Do you know of any black athlete that won just two playoff games, didn’t have any kind of postseason success whatsoever that gets celebrated like this?” Smith asked. “Usually there is a requirement to have some kind of success in order to garner the celebratory atmosphere and ambiance that we saw for Romo.”

Co-host Max Kellerman responded by saying he could not think of any athlete of any race who is “feted” to the same extent as Romo.

“[A]s an African-American … I’m enlightening you about the fact that these are the kinds of things away from the white community that when folks in the black community huddle amongst ourselves and talk about things and talk about discrepancies, it’s the kind of stuff that irks us,” Smith replied. “Because we know that those are the kinds of things that are not reserved for us. Sports is supposed to be the closest thing to a meritocracy. Where is it here?”

ESPN’s Will Cain added:

“What you just said was so much nonsense, and so much junk,” Cain told Smith. “To make this racial is so far beyond the pale that it makes real racial issues hard to pay attention to. It detracts.”

Smith snarled and angrily replied, “You don’t get to just chirp chirp chirp and talk about what we’re supposed to feel, and I don’t get a chance to respond. What the hell do you think this is? Let me be very, very clear: You’re not black. Don’t think for one second you get to tell me how to feel.”

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/13/watch-stephen-smith-gets-heated-debate-tony-romos-white-privilege/
>Comments
Is anybody else tired of black people complaining?

Read a book

i have never seen a protrump comment stay on top. have you EVER seen a protrump comment on top?

>Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

Let this sink in....

Notre Dame graduates don't want Pence to speak at their inauguration because "HE'S SCARY"

That demon guy
> literally talking out of his ass

Twitter kikes as usual. They're also now openly suspending conservative accounts for seemingly no reason.

FUCK that's nice man.

maybe you should make some children

What do they talk about when they get together, /ptg/?

Nope. Because they don't allow it.

Shitpost and drink.

>ywn go check out the end of summer bunny exhibit at the county fair with Charlotte.
>ywn share a sugary lemonade and try to win her a stuffed bear at the carney prize games

>that quote
Holy shit. It sounds so natural coming from his mouth but reading it makes him sound psychotic. I'm glad I'm on his side.

>barron already ignoring slutz like a professional
proud

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Letter (f)

I don't think 10 year olds hang out with 23 year olds.

See now you're hitting all the right buttons.

AWWWWOOOOOOOOO
Fug dat is nice

Pets that Barron isn't allowed to have.

IT. HURTS.

kys

This is off-topic. Make your own thread, shithead.

Homo more like

Jews aren't white

They're literally slavs but fuck them they've been excommunicated

Thems some fat tiddies

>fags don't know ignoring girls is the easiest way to get them wet
just look at her face she's drippin

Awesome.

1 post by this ID but I'll bite anyway. The degradation of our culture and nation is always on topic in a PRESIDENT Trump General.

I wanna read in silence with Charlotte.

I know there's a few of you who like thicc awoo

Leave her alone, sicko.

Saved.

DELET

I have, was a comment by PJW I think.

All furries must be gassed.

I like the ass. Not into fat awoos tho.

I want to visit a memorial with Charlotte.

This is my fave Charlotte/Mkie pic

no bully

Surprise

What will Sup Forums be like during the second Korean War coming up? Should be comfy AF
Chinks, Gooks and Burgers teaming up to kick norks in the teeth

check these digits for maximum pence comfiness.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

>PJW
>pro-Trump

>tfw getting weird vibes from asian qt at work
>tfw she's married and i kno this
>tfw still weird tension between us, kinda obvious when we talk to eachother - eyes get lost in eachother and sort of forget what we're talking about

how do i progress this?

I once was at a sports bar watching football on a business trip when a group of Indians (feather) came in to watch a WV football game

Ended up shooting the shit with them

Asked them what they thought of Redskins / Indians / FSU hysteria to ban the mascots

They got Mad - not because offensive, but because they felt they HONORED Indians and hated that white liberals / faux Indians (the Lizzy Warren types) were just virtue signaling on behalf of a culture they do not understand and are generally not accepted as being reps of their group

>Then WV lost to OK State and they proposed OK State ban the Cowboys for being 'insensitve' for not letting the Indian fans of Mountaineer football win

Explain this reee

>ywn have pence deliver you a cupcake.
Makes me so mad, I had to hit my waifu.

>Mike Pence will never give you a cupcake

Remember that this happened.

I am happy we also won for Pence. I would have hated to see him give a concession speech after getting his hopes up.

It must've been crazy. One day you're just some nobody governor and the next you've been picked to be Vice President of the United States.

are you the dude from Sup Forums that banged the married muslim girl?

I want to honor our forefathers with Charlotte.

Do NOT lewd Charlotte.

S-sorry.

At the time he was.

Gay af

Understand that you're never going to be with her, and get over it

bout to shower and go to sleep boys, gotta get over this cold

>new baker needed
new baker needed
>new baker needed
new baker needed
>new baker needed
new baker needed
>new baker needed
new baker needed
>new baker needed
new baker needed

walk up behind her and grab her by the pussy

sweatingman.gif

The best part was when he got home and took a picture of his guns with the stupid furry head.