Type a message for shia

you know what cunt.

i really do fuckin hate u.

like a lot.

You ruined Fury

you ironically divided everyone even more

You were the worst product of homosexual child-rape to come out of Hollywood. The only noteworthy thing you've ever done is let a frog ruin your life, you libretarded cuckold.

Furthermore, since we're making his life miserable, has anyone got any new data on his location?

>Even Stevens wasn't one of the Disney channels best shows
ok, kid

Where can i go talk to him in his stupid faggot cabin?

I wanna tell him he's a faggot and he has rented a cabin in a place that litterally divides 3 countries. What a fucking retard.

Your best accomplishments are Even Stevens, Holes, and being able to destroy Indiana Jones.

How does it feel being the biggest joke on the internet? Also bring back the flag nigger, all of pol needs one.

Nowhere where you go, there we are.

You're providing more entertainment through this "He will not divide us" thing than what you did during your movie career, and you're doing it for free.

Stupid autocorrect.....

No matter where you go, there we are.

Get got, you dumb fucking kike.

Kekistan will live forever. long life to pepe

so do we have a plan for when we find him or not?

if Shia actually went so far as to hide in shamballah, the world at the centre of our planet, we'd still find a way to get him.

So /hwndu/ just became "Harass Shia"?
I'm fine with that.

he used to tell,people his name meant "sacred the beef." ask me how Ibknow this and whatever else from his pizza dayz.

Niggers tongue my anus.

The religion or the actor?

I'll order some french fries

We are always watching

Who?

ITT: Idiots who don't realize that everything Shia has done for the past half a decade was for the purpose of attention or to make people talk about what he's been doing.

You retards are eating out of his fucking palm.

Pls answer

Buddy, what's our fucking motto?
>we were bored
>and it was funny