Usually don't come on Sup Forums

>Usually don't come on Sup Forums
>Browse Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.
>Sometimes decide to browse Sup Forums
>Suddenly I get scared because I somewhat believe things people say on here
>Act like I enjoy politics
>Want to debate politics with strangers
>"FUCKING NIGGERS!!"
>"FUCK NORTH KOREA!!"
>"We got exactly TEN DAYS until the oils gone, and WWIII is also starting!"
>"LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS PLANNING."
>Put on your tinfoil hat
>"The food companies are injecting GAY GENES into our processed food."
>"The tap water is also contaminated with truth vaccines and cancer."

Sup Forums is indeed a dangerous and powerful board, that or I'm easily influenced and gullible. Sometimes I can understand how people turn into politically obsessed maniacs. When I come on Sup Forums, I feel like I'm living in the X-Files and we're all insane alien conspiracy theorists hunting aliens, like our own TV show.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7d6c7tcDA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please, go back to Sup Forums and other faggot boards. This place is not good for you.

Get a grip on reality twinkle toes

I know, but it's like I can't stay away. Also I don't think Sup Forums is good for any of us.

Tell that to the rest of this board, we're all delusional as fuck. Either that or we haven't really opened our eyes yet.

You haven't completely broken the conditioning yet. Keep lurking and you'll realise that Sup Forums is actually right more often than not.

infowars.com/

Sup Forums is a utopia compared to this garbage dump. Trump ruined you niggers.

You're here forever.

try

Welcome to reality, THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND.

god damn, is Sup Forums still elitist? you faggots needs self-awareness desperately.

>Implying I'm a normalfag

I don't think normalfags browse Sup Forums, or Sup Forums but that's just me.

you gotta lurk Sup Forums for a few months before it really settles in on you that the majority of the things you read on here are just memes.

maybe im projecting here but i usually look at Sup Forums as just people who will say exactly whatever will piss of SJWs

National parks are unconstitutional and Florida in the tap is goverment sanction medical treatmant.

Fucking the_donald.
Let me guess BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST too huh?

If i go to any of your boards and pick out the garbage threads from the catalog am i going to judge it on its worst posters?

No im going to look for decent threads that arent full of shitposts relative to what interests i have. You would have to be a full blown retard to thing all Sup Forums is about niggers gas jews and blacked threads

Find good threads and go from there you fucking mong

Nice try newfag. Alex Jones has been required reading for years, well before the election.

Objectively saying, even as a suburban and rural retard, "yes"

Psychic vampires.

So look for like the one decent thread out of a sea of garbage? Alright, got it.

>Sup Forums is indeed a dangerous and powerful board, that or I'm easily influenced and gullible.
It's the latter.
If you hung out with only SJWs for a week, you'd believe them 100%.
But that's a weak mind for you.

I've never been to Sup Forums (maybe like once, but I never posted), and I hear it's basically reddit the board, or that it's past it's prime time.

Kill yourself newfag.

>newfag newfag newfag
Hmmmm... Projecting maybe? I've been a slave to the Sup Forums for way too long now man. Alex Jones has his moments but seriously the man is a water filter and placebo pill salesman.

Or make one yourself retard
Read the rules and post accordingly for fucks sake find me a board that isnt riddled with shitposts and cancer and ill eat my words but if you havent noticed the majority of this site has shitposters and cancer

No

dont forget to take your black pills

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

women on black pills
youtube.com/watch?v=9s7d6c7tcDA

So you basically just admitted that 95% of people on Sup Forums are weak-minded, okay.

You're a gullible retard. A lot of us are just here for the lulz and bantz and have been for a long time.

>Infowars
Sup Forums is hardly right at all. Most of it is confirmation bias.

>I feel like I'm living in the X-Files and we're all insane alien conspiracy theorists hunting aliens, like our own TV show.
Reminder that you can't be a real Sup Forumsack unless you acknowledge the reptilian alien overlords.

>So look for like the one decent thread out of a sea of garbage?
We're on Sup Forums you retard.

90% of people here are shitposters bathing in their own ocean of piss. 10% are not.

Sup Forums funded LWA, a westernized """anime""", that is beloved by tumblr. you losers are the #1 enemy of anime not Diaz, and that some stiff competition. you guys don't even discuss anime anymore you just ship girls together, even in fag animes like yuri on ice.
they have more in common with tumblr than reddit. they constantly post pictures of commie styled 2d girls but if someone posts a 2d girl with a maga hat or a swastika you get 10+ (You)'s calling you a racist xenophobic pig and a month ban.

I see you didn't mention anything about the holohoax. Do you want to be a bad goy?

>He hasn't been mind boggled yet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

T.daiz

If I were Daiz the subs wouldn't be commie tier garbage. They would be like Doki or Eclipse.

Fuck off, Pedro. Sup Forums isn't as good as it used to be but they still have strong ties with Sup Forums.

A males brain is hard wired to think about the future of the tribe OP
Of course when you see a board with such strong opinions and honestly well thought out theories and predictions, your brain will go to overdrive
just enjoy the ride

nice trips fagshitter

tfw a middleschool hits you in the back of the head with a pipe and you dont appear for 3 season. #justkaikifeels

commie is the only ones who did all of monogatari except koyomi, and they have the best ops

Half the Sup Forums is satire, other half actually believes things.

Season 3 soon!

commie subs are worse than DUWANG

nah, they really shit it up for certain releases,but for a lot of stuff its just redone HS/CR

>reddit tier board
>utopia

I shiggy you not