Why is sugar & fast food addiction never called out as a problem & something americans find cute and funny

Why is sugar & fast food addiction never called out as a problem & something americans find cute and funny

Other urls found in this thread:

agweb.com/article/the-ground-beef-market-and-price-signals-naa-news-release/
walmart.com/ip/Fresh-Meat-73-27-Ground-Beef-16-oz/21553450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It always is called out as a problem by anyone who isn't fat

There's a Palestine in America?

trinidad and tobacco addiction

How did he reach the pedals?

eating his McDonald's helped him grow up big and strong

Because it's a multi billion dollar industry that keeps people complacent and happy.
I'm too poor to be able to afford a whole lot of food so I eat dollar burgers almost daily. This is both convenient and cost effective for me. I can put my money to better things.
I'm not fat I'm actually really skinny.

They don't talk about it because they're making money. Americans are also in a deep state of denial regarding their eating habits. Everything from society to the medical industry hands them excuses of why they're fat while pussy footing around the real issue.
Our society enables these people and is continuing to enable them to this day. Normalization is now the biggest contributing factor to obesity.
>It's not my fault it's genetic
>It's not my fault they make it so easy to get
>It's not my fault they make it addicting
>It's not my fault [excuse here]

Denial is just too deeply ingrained in everything in America.

Now I want some McDonalds

What should I get?

Antibiotics really exacerbates the issue. It's the reason you feel hungy after just having eaten something with antibiotics in it.

dingdingding
we have a winner.

Quads confirmed MacDonalds make you big and strong

says the guy who eats hamburgers every day

go to a fucking grocery store

I've been living in the US for roughly 25 years now. Not once have I seen a single mirror for people to see what they ate becoming.

i fuckin' love a decent burger though

This, O hand threw my own pizza Italian style, made the crust from scratch.

It was awesome too, rave reviews from my family.
Cooking is an essential life skill and claiming they don't have time is a poor excuse, and truthfully exposes their poor time management skills.

>really skinny
I know that feel bro, I eat fastfood everyday too, there must be literally no nutritional value to fast food because I, like an anorexic, count my meals in calorific intake, so I get the shit that has the most calories and I'm still skinny as fuck.

My schedule is like this,
>wake up
>mcdonalds at 5:30am, 2 hash brown and double sausage and egg mcmuffin
>at lunch get a subway sandwich or some shit
>dinner 20 chicken nuggets, big mac and maybe an mcflurry
>supper is buttered toast and pot noodle

I'm 9 stone and I've been on this diet for 1 year

>east palestine
HAHAHAH
ohio really is cucked beyond all belief

I'd give him a pat on the back for learning how to drive on his own and being independent

Just use a microwave BTFO NEANDERTHAL

Yeah, just like how there's a Muslim mayor in London

this, I wish more people were this competent

I am 6' and 125lbs.
You're probably 5'5'' and 210lbs.

I know how to control my portions and live on 2 burgers a day. I walk everywhere I go because I can't afford a car and I do buy groceries when I have the money. Usually I eat between 10-12 burgers a week. Meaning I can feed myself on 12$ a week. I can't even do that getting bread, sandwich meat and peanut butter going to a grocery store.
>spoiler alert: Those items at Wal-Mart would cost me around $20 and only last 4 days.

god thats fucking scary

Enjoy kidney stones and an early death

Wat did they have mirrors for looking at your poop hole in the country you are from?

So you're emaciated?

ba da ba ba ba ba
>i'm checkin it

well congrats on walking to McDonalds twice per day every day per week, you're probably one of the bums I tell to fuck off when I go there for coffee

>3rd world shit holes wonder why we're the best country on earth
>i-it's imperialism!
>no it's greedy capitalism
>no it's exploiting cheap labor

hint: It's because of burgers

>I am 6' and 125lbs.
You better be a woman. If not, thank you skeleton.

Yes. Like there is a Poland, Toledo, Canton, Athens, Bedford, Brunswick, Dublin, Geneva, Kent, Lima, London, Macedonia, Oxford, Ravenna Ohio and a whole bunch of other places that have European names...kinda tends to happen after being settled by Europeans. Oh also Cincinnati is named after Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus a Roman politician.

We looked deeply into each other's asses and described them in great detail.

That explains why the Jews so desperately want control.

Its frequently called out in the USA actually. We have a huge problem with how much people eat its pretty sick desu.

That being said what a beautiful American that boy will grow up to be USA USA USA USA USA

fug, no wonder we are so against holocaust, it's just another form of denial

Thats too low man your iq and brain function will literally suffer from that. I went through a phase like that in high school and early college and let me tell you from experience youll fuck yourself up for life. I recommend trying to bulk up with rice and cheap chiken with whatever cheap vitamin supplemens you can get ahold of.

tf I literally did just this last night because my car was blocked from moving

it's like an australian walkabout but with burgers

Americans love to feel superior to someone else. Fatties feel superior to drug addicts, and Chads feel superior to fatties. It's our class system.

Fast food addiction is not the issue. Sugar is an issue, but is overplayed. The issue is that Americans eat 3 meals a day with snacks and their labor is sedentary. We aren't farmers anymore busting it outside for 8-10 hours just to get by. We shouldn't eat like them, either. I'm serious. Most americans can't go more than 10 hours without eating or they panic.

I have never had a problem with obesity in America until yesterday.

I randomly selected the topic of "obesity" for a college paper. After learning about all the problems retarded fat fucks cause, we need to outlaw unhealthy foods. 2/3rd of Americans are obese. They clearly don't deserve the freedom to eat whatever they want.

Obesity causes tax payers a fortune and ruins all of our women. We would have colonized mars if it weren't for fat fucks and niggers.

>we need to outlaw unhealthy foods
Nah nigga. Take that commie shit somewhere else.

No. I can function just like anyone else and every time I see a doctor they tell me I'm perfectly healthy. I'm just naturally a small guy.
Walking everywhere you go helps keep you thin.
I'm 25 and still don't have a drivers license. I once walked for 4 hours across 3 towns just to go to work. Everyone I know who drives everywhere is fat as hell.

You gotta eat right and keep in shape.
I probably look like one definitely but I take it in stride. I work and have an apartment but I still look like a homeless guy because I don't spend money on new clothes very often.
>no Mrs. Skeletor gf
Feels bad man.
I'm perfectly healthy user. I eat more than just burgers. It's just one of the most common things I feed myself with. That, rice, cheap canned meat and potatoes are what keeps me going.

I'm just small.

>Why is sugar & fast food addiction never called out as a problem

It is, but leftys call if fat shaming, and try to normalize, and idealize it like the do pedophiles

>5'11

You are not 6 feet you fucking manlet.

I think ur not 6ft then

>TFW 6'1 and ~178 lbs no matter what i eat
Damn it feels good to be white

MacDonald's never fills me up, ain't worth the shekels

I'm going to McDonalds in a few minutes.

Sup Forums decides what I eat.

Buy a car man, stop wasting your time walking.

I eat Wendy's twice a week because it's on the route to work. I drive home at lunch, take a shit, play fetch with my lab for five minutes then grab a burger or chicken sandwich at Wendy's and eat it in my truck. The convenience is too much to overcome.

Grand Mac and McChicken combined

McDouble with no ketchup + Mac Sauce

I pretty much only go there for coffee but it's too late for that

10pc nuggies

The Food and Drug administration already regulates our food.

What if we just restricted the public's diet for like 20 years so they learn how to fucking eat correctly. Or put regulations on how much sugar can be put in a can of soda, or regulated the amount of added sugar that could be added to foods.

>commie shit

Honestly dude, the general public is too ignorant and weak to determine their own diets. Look up how much money obesity costs tax payers. It's like $120,000,000,000 per year or some shit. Most of rural America are just a bunch of disgusting fat shits who don't care. They eat hot dogs, drink beer, and eat donuts for breakfast.

Literally like 60% of women in America are obese. It's disgusting. think about how hard it is to find a decent looking GF.

Once again, the general public is too stupid and weak to feed themselves. Diets should be regulated.

Happy meal

my dick, faggot

>go to a fucking grocery store

This

underrated

the young burger knows whats up

Everything

>a boy in East Palestine, Ohio

What did he mean by this?

Royal farms for me. 3 piece fried chicken with 5 western fries and cheese for 4 dollars. Combine that with a multi-vitamin and some fibrous plant as a snack and its a days worth of calories that isn't too far from my macros. For $4.

Any combo you want, just get hot mustard to dip your fries in.

or, kill yourself

This ID is 5 years old. I grew an inch and made it to 6' I just haven't had it updated yet. It expires this year though so I have to get it updated.
Can't afford it. Would cost me more than it's worth right now. In a few months things will be different though as I'm getting a new job that pays better. Years of experience in my respective field have made me very valuable so I'm going in for an under-management position.

>Why is sugar & fast food addiction never called out as a problem
It's constantly being called out as a problem friendo, there is entire EMPIRE built around health and fitness, organic healthy food here because of it. We, unlike most of the world, have choices.

Hamburger with no patty, just buns and sauce

a mcnugget happy meal, checkem?

>no user, I would rather have loud disgusting fat shits and niggers on welfare literally reaching into my pocket and take my money after they get diabetes and go on Obama care
>I want to support loud disgusting fatshits and keep them on life support so they can maintain a 3,400 calorie per day diet

Freedom was a mistake

If you're less than 6'1, you're a manlet.

Shit from their toilet

Go in with a straight face and ask for a McBitchin. They'll know exactly what you're talking about.

>The Food and Drug administration already regulates our food.
Not in the way you are implying. Non-argument detected.
>What if we just restricted the public's diet for like 20 years so they learn how to fucking eat correctly. Or put regulations on how much sugar can be put in a can of soda, or regulated the amount of added sugar that could be added to foods.
Or, you know, people could be responsible.
>Honestly dude, the general public is too ignorant and weak to determine their own diets. Look up how much money obesity costs tax payers. It's like $120,000,000,000 per year or some shit. Most of rural America are just a bunch of disgusting fat shits who don't care. They eat hot dogs, drink beer, and eat donuts for breakfast.
Good to know you think so little of humans. And yes, it is expensive. Do you know what is really effective and cheap? Fat shaming. Seriously. Try it.
>Literally like 60% of women in America are obese. It's disgusting. think about how hard it is to find a decent looking GF.
I don't care for hispanic or african american women and I am not autistic so this isnt an issue for me.
>Once again, the general public is too stupid and weak to feed themselves. Diets should be regulated.
Your opinion isn't the basis for public policy. Just don't eat like shit and youll be okay. Also, the markets are reacting heavily in favor of the health bullshit. You probably don't know that though because you're an authoritarian prick.

Nice reddit spacing, btw, the_donald,

I thought it was 5'10'' leaf.

or they just die before collecting SS and it's no problem

You're wrong it's cheaper to buy groceries.

1lb of meat 2.97
8 buns 1.28
6 ounces per serving

1.28/8= $0.11
16/6=4.5
2.87/4.5=$0.64
That's $0.77 a burger

0.75*

Grand Mac, you can thank me later

burger is my right as an american citizen

>implying reddit would ever suggest Fascism as a solution to fatasses
>implying reddit wouldn't virtue signal about muh freedoms

>good to know you think so little of humans
Nice SJW-tier rebuttal. Look up the obesity statistics and the cost of obesity statistics. It's clear evidence that the general public is too weak and stupid to correctly feed themselves. We're dealing with people who watch Hollywood movies and drink beer on the weekends. They are ignorant, have no self control, and they are too lazy to cook their own meals. If they do cook, it's complete shit.

>fat shaming, try it
Obviously hasn't worked
>I don't care for non-whites
White women are fat as fuck in America. Obviously spics and niggers are too.
>Just don't eat like shit and you'll be okay
Obviously I'll be okay, I am educated and have self control. It's the herd that I am worried about. Between welfare and obesity, these fat asses and niggers are robbing us blind.

They don't deserve the freedom to feed themselves. We could create a program where obese people need to be regulated or something like that, but these people aren't change their eating habits.

Also nice emotional non-rebuttal

If they have the snack wraps get the crunchy chicken

you don't live on 700 calories a day, I'm sorry. You especially don't live on "10 burgers a week" which apparently has days where you don't eat at all."

You are confirmed larper. It is literally impossible unless those two burgers are quad pounders

Grand Mac nigger, how many times am I gonna have to post this ITT

the underlying problem is society is trash and people don't want live in this jewish nightmare

>tfw 6'4"
Thanks for the validation leaf

see> I eat more than just burgers. It's just one of the most common things I feed myself with. That, rice, cheap canned meat and potatoes are what keeps me going.

what about the cost of the equipment used to cook the burgers and the electricity used to cook it, eh?

you're not very good at this, are you?

5'10 is manlet cut-off

5'11 - 6'0 is king of manlets
Np fellow >6'1 human.

>1lb of ground beef is $3
What fantasy world do you live in?
>agweb.com/article/the-ground-beef-market-and-price-signals-naa-news-release/

It's food. Cheap food is good for everyone. People don't need the (((government))) to regulate all food to be health food. If you can't handle cheap food then you deserve whatever you fucking get. Whining about having access cheap and plentiful food options demonstrates a complete lack of perspective.

You said walmart earlier so I checked

walmart.com/ip/Fresh-Meat-73-27-Ground-Beef-16-oz/21553450

I could probably buy cheaper at my local grocery store becuase i'm a member there so they have better deals.

It's the result of an ongoing culture war, one waged against the common class by the upper class. The end result is the rich get richer while the poor eat themselves stupid on content and ignorance. Naught to be done about it but lament and escape I'm afraid. There are no jailers here but ourselves. Really it's an impressive design for total domination if you step back and think about it strategically. (((they))) are pretty tough opponents in a lot of ways. We still gonna get 'em though. Fuck the Jews

>pathetic excuses to justify eating yourself to death

at least admit you're just a lazy fuck

> The opportunity cost of walking there
> Him not including taxes of ready to be eaten heated food
> He only ever drinks water
He'd already have a fridge and a stove hardly uses any electricity. You can find a pan at a garage sale for like 5$ that will last you forever.

I eat fast food every day and I'm fit. It's the cheapest way for me to get protein in my diet. Being in early 20s helps with not getting fat.

Where are you getting your price?
Because I literally scoured the exact same site looking for prices.
Even your link doesn't show a price.

or you could buy a dozen eggs for $0.99

Anyone else feeling a burger after seeing OP's pic?

I want to eat burgers until I'm as big as America.