EMERGENCY

I am Australian. I have run out of alcohol and live in North Sydney. Due to Good Friday trading restrictions I am having a very.. Bad Friday. Can any North Sydney user's sell me a bottle or literally anything? Preference would be some kinda rum or whisky but metho will get me through.

Come on guys, this is important.

Go sniff come petrol you fucking dirty gin.

Get some petrol you lazy cunt

Buy a couple vanilla extracts you fucking drunk.

i dont drink alcohol but i live next door to you, are you the cunt bashing his wife for drinking all the grog?

I live in Glebe.

Drive here and I'll give you some spiced rum.

I'm not drinking petrol and I haven't been beating my wife recently. Fucking come on cunts. help a white person out. Jameson, Captain Morgan, Bleach.. kmon

How does it feel knowing you live in a theocracy?

>I am Australian. I have run out of alcohol

Fucking amateur.

I'd drive to glebe, got a bottle? how much do you want for it? I've got a long night of multiplayer farming simulator I don't want to be sober for, ahead

yo my brother lives in north sydney whats your address and phone number i will tell him to take you some booze

Fucking faggot, you are why no one respects Australians. I fucking hate you.

Say what you want about Canberra, I'll join you. Can't knock the lack of trading restrictions on Good Friday. Fuck that noise.

If Christians don't want to drink, so be it no-one should force them to. Anyone who doesn't follow their bullshit shouldn't be forced to abide by their rules either.

May I suggest Alcoholics Anonymous?

49 High St North Sydney

>this is what Strayas are doing when i'm normally asleep during the week

Fuck I wish I was a NEET

You can't buy alcohol on good friday?

I myself have been trapped in Sydney on good Friday without any grog, shit starts getting very weird.

I don't think other anons have realized it, but we've found their fuel for shitposting. Australian alcohol.

Maybe you should recognise the crucifixion and sacrifice of Jesus instead of getting drunk like a degenerate, OP.

I just moved to this hell hole. I didn't realise their trading restrictions were so intense.. literally cannot buy alcohol today.. impossible.

Filthy convict.

Half the fucking stores are either closed for the public holiday long weekend or on super restricted trading hours.

If you forget it's good friday and didn't already have some tucker sorted you're stuck eating fucking fast food all day and having wobbly guts the rest of fucking easter.

Shut up, cunt. No one likes a quitter.

exactly. what a shit idea. fuck off

Metho? You're a fucking embarrassment to your flag.

Have you cunts tried the bottleos attached to pubs and shit (not the franchises like bws, private owned ones) There's a pub out my way (semi-rural qld) that's got a bottleo attached that's still open. Don't know if it's legal or not but its worth a shot.

I'd help a wigger out with my stash of grog, but i'm up in brissy, retired drinker here, but still have bottles
of rum in the pantry

Are you gonna do the family-sized bbq pizza challenge on twitch again?

Yeah they fuckin aren't allowed to sell anything today. NSW is complete retail lockdown on piss. You can't get takeaways from pubs or restaurants either.

>49 High St North Sydney

If you really live in North Sydney, you must have some serious cash waiting for that cheap booze.

Or else you are an abo.

They take it to new levels in NSW.

I mean I could just go to a pub and drink there.. but they won't let me plug in my PC and play farming simulator there. I asked.

I'm not broke, or a coon.. just seriously did not fucking understand how locked down this cunt of a city is on good friday. had no idea at all. I'll pay for it if someone has it

>Can't buy take away alcohol after 10pm because of some bogan beating up his wife while drunk.

just moved here also, so no stockpile

I've got a 30 pack of miller lite and a 5th of jack if you can get to Arizona

I've got some scotch, however I'm in south Sydney and I've been drinking all arvo so I can't drive.

omw

I would fucking come and get a bottle, how south sydney? is that randwick or something? I don't know my way around sydney but that's what the GPS is for. How much do you want for one??

Is everybody in Australia an alcoholic?

Mainly "weekend alcoholics"

you need it to tolerate the left and also animals

Come to murica cunt.
Petrol everywhere.

I just drank all my sailor Jerry too :(

I cant believe alcoholics like this exist. Holy fuck.

You are inviting the Police to kick your shit in you know this right?

>but metho will get me through.
redfern pls go

I feel for ya. Would suck if I couldn't buy some sauce tomorrow evening.

H-h-hey anons, you went to church today right?

Why? I'm a white person who forgot the shops would be closed and want to buy some whisky or something.

It was a joke. I think you need to drain metho through a lot of bread to get rid of the chemicals that make you blind.

Wish I did 2bh, complicated story

>come to a Taiwanese pony political fetishist trading post
>for local Australian alcohol purchases
The wonders of free market at work. If I lived there I would not sell you shit, but you'd be required to help me empty this jack

drug dealers sell drugs 24/7, get some drugs

oath. if a rad cunt wants to come set up a PC and play games, feed me piss and let me buy them a heap of menulog / delivery hero food and watch TV. i'm down with that option. I'm not that weird, just wanted to be drunk and playing video games today.

Damn, I feel for ya. Like every Sunday here.

>Why? I'm a white person who forgot the shops would be closed and want to buy some whisky or something.
Buying liquor without a license is illegal if the Austrailian shills happen to be fucking cops or have connections to fucking cops they can arrest you in a sting operation. Especially if the alcohol is homemade just because they can.

Id go fucking just make booze in the tub or use a kit if i were you.

ay m8 u need a fosters or wut

go on

Or at least they can fucking arrest the seller and still leave you dry as your purchase was put into evidence.

>tfw the only person willing to meet up with you is half a world away
;_; I don't even want to finish this anymore.

What about ethanol OP? I should have some to mix with vodka or whatever.

You're the best Australian in here mate

We got trading restrictions too huh?

Kek. Have a meme, on the house.

YES

OP Here. Alcohol acquired. Missos parents are lendin me a bottle of jack.

Back in 45 mins

>North Sydney
No one sell this rich parasite anything

Why the fuck did you get so little?

Id fucking buy out a store of it if i knew that there would be a drought in the coming days not just one bottle of jack daniels.

Damn. Sounds like my friend's dad one time when he got stuck in Utah with no booze.

Mormons. Not drinking people. He had a public meltdown in restaurant and told them all to go fuck themselves. A few applauded, so I guess Mormons don't lack humor at least. Or those were the ones who really wanted a drink.

same problem here,

I guess this is one good thing about living in a liberal area. Most everything is open on Sundays, Good Friday etc. One local grocery chain owned by conservatives is closed on Easter, but that's all right 'cause lots of godless atheists are staying open. Oh well.

No charge buddy. I'll leave a light on.

I'd quietly offer the maitre d, manager, waiter etc. 20 bucks to sell me a bottle under the table. I bet lots of people do that.

So go to a pub with a flask in your jacket. Order a couple of strong shots and slip 'em in the flask when nobody's looking? Then have a couple for the road and head home?
I used to know this German chick in California who'd do the opposite. She always had a flask of Jagermeister in her purse when we'd go to the local coffee shop. She loved her jager and coffee. Never got caught.

Mate I have half a bottle of scotch, if you want to walk over to Brisbane, call me when you get to the Mconalds

I heard it's protective against emus, they hate the smell of drink.

No, but I bought a suitcase from a thrift shop--really great old piece in terrific shape--and inside I found a perfect little leather-bound vintage mini-Bible. Gold edged pages and all.

I took it as a message, and it's super interesting timing as well.

the bottleos are open on saturday

Or, if you do, charge him double?

Lol lol I was looking for a dumb cunt like you last night so I could lol at you. Lol lol lol.

I drank all my piss last night.

If you are in north Sydney you must be rich so you're a faggot anyway.

all i got is herb, sorry m8

I've been there m8. Shit sucks. Would help if I could.

Well he lives in a shitty old apartment block so maybe he isn't a faggot.

But yeah good Friday is so fuckin gay. Shops should be allowed to open. I'm not a Christian, and we've got tonnes of shitskins who aren't too.

You've even got Catholics 'sacrificing' by only eating white meat. They still load up and eat a big meal of fish and chips or something. Faggot shit. I've been forced to do that before because my relatives are catholic.

>being such a fucking degenerate that you have a mental breakdown because you cant drink booze

Yuck. Embarrassment.

What's the legal status of bud in Australia? Too lazy, drunk, and tired to google atm.

How's not being a degenerate working out for you? You got your country back? Nup. Gonna get it back? Nup. May as well drink then.

There are first world countries where they prohibit alcohol? What the fuck? But desu good on them, keeping good christian values, excess is sin.

Wow I never thought oz was religious n shit
Is it really a thing down there?

NO RAMA RAMA

On my way. Wait a bit okay?

islam for you

Read the MSDS. There's nothing added to Diggers Methylated Spirits except a very bitter astringent.

if you wont go rent a room just to raid the mini bar then check out then youre not a real drinker.

>buy malt
>buy hops
>buy plastic container
Wow, fucking problem solved. Are you sure you're white? You're supposed to plan ahead, that's why you get into these stupid situations.

If you're so addicted maybe you should make it a serious hobby you dumb fuck. Learn to love it and don't squander it.

this motherfucker likes to party

Live in Perth