AUS/pol/ malcolm turnbull is a nice guy edition

Hello my Australian friends
How are you today? Enjoying your long Easter weekend? I surely am. Today it is rather cold in Melbourne, but that's a good thing as educated people live in Melbourne and bogans and tradies live everywhere else.

Anyway, time for some news, mates:

>metadata retention has officially begun - time to buy a VPN chums

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/metadata-retention-scheme-deadline-arrives/8443168

>reef btfo greenies considering mass suicide

explorist.futurism.com/scientists-announce-great-barrier-reef-officially-terminal/

>another animal who wants to give you has been discovered in Tasmania

youtube.com/watch?v=koGI3-Jq0xk

>basic economics still eludes our shit government

baka.com.au/comment/why-will-no-one-admit-that-improving-housing-affordability-means-bringing-down-prices-20170413-gvkeyl.html

>Youth underemployment at four-decade peak

theconversation.com/youth-underemployment-at-four-decade-peak-brotherhood-report-75187

>our economically illiterate government decides allowing people to access their super to buy a house in our bubble market is a shit idea, cans it

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-expected-to-kill-off-superannuation-for-housing-20170413-gvkjhq.html

>Despite interest rates sitting at record low levels, one-third of Australian borrowers have not built up a repayment buffer, or are less than one month ahead on their home loan repayments

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/reserve-bank-financial-stability-review-april-2017/8442242

>1 in 3 chance Australia gets btfo by a recession next year (as if we're not already in one)

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-13/australia-faces-risk-of-recession-minack/8440570

Well lads
We're all screwed. Anybody here actually own a home/have a mortgage? Tell me, a poor fag all about it.

Daily reminder the Kirralee Smith is /ourgirl/ and Hanson is a LNP loving ginger.

Easter?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Melbourne is the cuck capital of Aus.
Melbourne is like England, Cold rainy shit hole full of faggots.

Yes my friend, that holiday were we eat chocolate eggs or some shit.

Eating chocolate eggs and shit all week end. Gonna be delicious I suppose.

Much better than taking ice.

>cold
>rainy
It's perfect. The weather reminds me of the motherland.

How does it feel to live in the desolate wasteland areas of Australia, like QLD?

American, you're a soft cunt. I think I saw you in my 600lb life. Why can't you control your eating? Fat people don't exist anywhere else in the world like they do in America - it is truly stupendous.

I live at sunny Lake Macquarie NSW

Newcastle then? The place where you dig dirty black coal out of the ground and sell it to the Chinese? Surely you've got other businesses there? Here in Melbourne, we have many fine cafe's - unlike Newcastle bogans who only eat meat pies.

Come on, Ausfriends, let us keep this bumped for enlightening discussion.

You have the Apex niggers running riot in your cafe's

Who else on the grog here?
Jamea boags premium

The nice Sudanese? They're not all criminals, friend. You have been reading too much racist media. Most of the Sudanese that my wife is friends with really enjoy their new country. She tells me they especially like the white women. They're not racists - unlike you!

I had a 4 day goon binge and feel pretty shit today. Should I hit it up again just to be a sick cunt? (Literally and figuratively)

tfw you have to work today

Just put the home brew on ice.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This makes me ashamed to live in Melbourne. We're supposed to be more tolerant! What will my wifes Sudanese friends say?

Melbourne was great until (((they))) filled it with third-worlders.

I like the continental weather desu

tooheys new tinnies
got'em because they were $10 cheaper then vb

but it's ok because i've got no food at my place so i'm gonna go down the pub for a steak or a parmy and have a few schooies of the good stuff

digits decide whether i have a parmy or steak

Ah yes, the weather is fantastic here. Also, third worlders is a meme. We're still majority white here.

Sydney is far worse. It's basically Chinese. Not to mention the Western suburbs.

Tell her to move to Lake Mac.. no niggers here.

i thought you were sober, your op is more formal kek

just ask yourself, wwjd?

>Today it is rather cold in Melbourne
fuck off soft cunt, 18 is shorts and t-shirt weather

The footy is on lads. Muzzie team is playing.

>We're still majority white here
Where is 'here'? On the odd occasion I take the train in from Geelong (which actually still is a white city) it gets drenched with diversity as soon as it hits Wyndham.

My typing will become more retarded and aggressive the drunker I get.

inb4 the local IGA starts flogging meth eggs to kill two birds with one stone

Newcastle is shit tier.

It's at least 17 in Dandenong, friend. Chilly. I'm a QLD native so I'm adjusted to the blazing heat and humidity of FNQ.

if you get your ice wet won't it make it difficult to smoke?

While I admit it is around 40 percent foreign. It's still at least 60 percent white. Still counts as a white majority.

Also the fact that the foreigners aren't a homogeneous group means they're divided. Whites reign supreme and are united.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese resorted to this to import their meth into the country.

When will we do something about the Ice problem? Tweakers are subhuman. Marijuana is the true intellectual substance.

He can always do an anal enema. His favorite method. His dad told me.

>It's at least 17 in Dandenong, friend. Chilly.
18 next door in keysborough, feels comfy desu

50 k's from newcastle

>Anybody here actually own a home/have a mortgage?
got the money for one but waiting for july when stamp duty fucks off so i can save $10k or whatever

What the fuck is a Keysborough?

Shit tier

Can you buy me a house as well?

that gives me wood

haze/10

>stamp duty fucks off, saving you $10k
>house prices mysteriously increase by $10k

>not brewing your own
Begyous?

speaking of tweakers, the filthy things next door to me went down to the disabled bloke a couple of doors down and asked if they could burrow some change for 'milk and bread', having cerebral palsy the bloke handed over his coin jar (only money he had) and the slut emptied the whole lot into her shirt
about $40

putrid cunts

>Marijuana is the true intellectual substance
Independence from mind-altering drugs is the true intellectual substance. Alcohol, caffeine and sugar are included in that too.

a slightly-less-shit hole next to dandenong

nah cunt

Making your own moon shine liquor is a bogan activity. Real Melbourne men drink microcraftbrews made with the vaginal yeast of a Melbourne hipster slut.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

by more than that desu, another million chinks will have landed before then with commie money to launder through housing

Surely you were offended by such a crass display and you beat them up and retrieved the nice mans money?

Sobriety is fucking shit.

You don't have a plaza or a market. You're shit tier!

Please

If this government banned foreign "investors" I mean money launders, the housing bubble would deflate faster than 's moms fat tits.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL. Why threaten me to become a swede, mate.

>Sobriety is fucking shit.
Perhaps if you don't have a decent exercise regime

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>the exercising jew
You're just doing it for the dopamine rushes, you junkie fuck.

i only found out today and they have'nt been back since it happened, i knew something was up last night when i got home from work and there was no lights on and no noise

his career is fucking pissed, she's known the male junkie since he was a kid and knows what a piece of shit he is

if they see her car out front they won't come back while she's here

>21 attempts at a joke
keep trying, you can do it!

What cunt
Did you must add 2 more people to your story?

This is an AUS/pol/ thread. Fuck off Sadiq Khan.

>If this government banned foreign "investors" I mean money launders
They all own half a dozen investment properties each so they're not going to vote for financial suicide. Hence why even the Liberals pull out the racism card whenever opponents of skilled immigration rear their heads, despite the face they (rightly) couldn't give a shit about shitskins on fishing boats.

Does anyone want to live on an empty block of bush land with me?

After buying the land I will only be able to afford a tent, but I hope to upgrade to a caravan or shipping container in time.

can't you score a caravan cheap on scumtree or egay?

Not to mention these cunts leave their investment homes empty and don't rent them out, driving rental prices up higher.

FFS. This country is fucked up. Why is the government so intent on fucking over the young natives? (Not the abbos).

It's the patrician's addiction. It forces you to maintain positive structural changes to your life to continue enjoying it, unlike coffee, beer, chocolate, weed, ice, etc.

no sorry, the tweakers are a couple, and the disabled bloke has a career because he lives by himself

is for also my runners and shorts are Japanese so the Jews don't even profit from it

FUCK OFF WE'RE FUCKING FULL

i've been seriously considering the shipping container on a block of land for a while now, problem is, if you want get water/power hooked up from the mains, it can cost a fortune depending on who you know and how bent the local council is

sup cobbers?

>tfw two couples between 24-26 who have gotten married in the last 2 months
>know 2 more getting married later this year
>all 4 couples dont want to have kids for various different reasons
How do we reverse this? People are still getting married but wont breed. Gives government an excuse to import shitskins

ok faggots NRL or GAYFL

>Gives government an excuse to import shitskins
Mass immigration is decoupled from birthrates at this point. We'd still need more
>diversity and growth
even if the average woman was shitting out 3 kids

switch their birth control with tic tacs

not much septic

No you need to go off the grid for power and other services. This is not just cheaper but better anyway because you are more independent and not reliant on the system which could collapse in the future.

>score a caravan cheap
Yeah but it needs to be leak-proof and in good enough condition to tow out to the middle of nowhere. You are looking at $5000 minimum.

Fuck off we're full.

Take a look at prefab houses m8ey

Engaged with a female infant on the way. Convince the women that babies are cute.

None they're both equally trash.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

What was your ATAR/TER lads? 98 reporting in.

Do Aussies really hate England, or is it just banter?

Fuck you Australia
Your shitposting skills is a meme
Leafs are better (worse) shitposters than you

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Caring about that is the sign of immaturity m8.

Grow up a bit before you post here again.

Fight me cunt

Na don't hate poms. hate the royal family tho.

Sorry for saying this aussies it's just that meanposting makes my blood go fast

roll yourself in flour so i can find your wet spot cunt

stfu moit

Mate, when I even cared about that shit, it was UAI. Stop being a little faggot.

melanin enriched people are always quick to anger

Anyone else at the Marxism conference ?

Alright fair enough.

What about Scotland?

>ok faggots NRL or GAYFL

ping pong.

LAS FALKLANDS
A
S

F
A
L
K
L
A
N
D
S

posters for that shit was all over CBR last year.
where is it this year?

>high atar
>didn't help me get a job irl

lol jk it was 70