MOAB

True.

>Killing terrorists is bad XDDD

Distraction from what?

It was a clear threat to Kim and the people of North Korea that they aren't safe underground.

There are no such thing as "terrorists."
Just "pissed off Muslims."

at this point he could cure cancer and the people making these cartoons would just say it's a distraction from his "Russian ties"

this fucking leaf is absolutely correct

This

Fuck, I love ISIS now.

What effect is that going to have on the problem of "terrorists"? Zip. It's more of the same. Been there done that. It's sure smoked out the retards though. They're coming out of the woodwork in droves.

He's distracting people by doing his job, HOW DARE HE

That's literally what Hillary wants as well

they are beating the war drum again here in the US and celebrating death and destruction

>16 years later and still dropping ordnance on dumb peasants on the other side of the world
surely there must be an end game here. when will these dumb goatfuckers just realize they are children of the enlightenment and democracy is the only way

Liberals: "wtf I love ISIS now!"

Kills 100. These 100 terrorists probably had 500 children combined, maybe more considering they're muslims. They will all grow up to be terrorists.

It's not the job of the president suck israel's cock

wtf i love isis now

No joke, I went to High School with her

>solid
>liquid
>gas

>less terrorists killing people is now equal to having no effect

Holy shit how is this consistently a problem with you leafs. How fucking dumb is most of your population? This is unacceptable levels of being an idiot.

Were you inbred one night under 20ft of snow? Is your mom and dad also your aunt and uncle? Im seriously curious

>Distraction from what?
Libshits legitimately believe that he will be impeached any day now and that there are people who have damning enough evidence to invalidate his presidency but are just holding on to it. The fact that this is their version of the birther movement, a 2018 get-out-the-vote campaign, is lost on them.

>they aren't safe underground

How does a MOAB enter into this equation?