Should citizenship be earned?

Should citizenship be earned?

Birthright citizenship is an outdated concept.

bump

Yes, like in Starship Troopers

Citizenship is an outdated concept.

Concept is an outdated concept.

Yes with 4 year military enlistment, and board to evaluate usefulness to society.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

citizenship is an outdated concept.

Nations and borders are outdated concepts. We are one human civilization.

revoke citizenship and voting rights from white men . redistribute their wealth to migrants.

If a parent has citizenship, the child should be granted citizenship as well. That is the only case in which citizenship should be earned. Permanent residency is another topic. i.e. Granted to those who earn it via military service, etc

I want to be part machine.

like in Ancient Rome

This desu

>A leaf posting this shit
You're the reason we get called leafs.

yeah tell that to the sandniggers that want to cut your head off you fucking stupid hippie

thank god I have guns

While I agree with you, some countries (mainly the middle east and Africa) need to be "white man's burdoned" into civility.

Or be left alone and not let into the civilized part of the world until they reach civility on their own. Both work.

And subsequently watch society as you know it crumble. Sounds like a GREAT idea.

Please by all means make your way to the DNC and extend a welcoming hand to our pal Kimmy. He hates borders too.

Why not make planet of the apes a reality. We all had a good run.

Citizen: Right to vote and serve in public office

Only Earned via Service in the military 5 years of active duty service or 10 years federal reserve service or 15 years of public works service (Federation Corps similar to AmeriCorps/Peace Corps)

Civilian Status

Enjoys all other rights but cannot hold public office or vote

Earned via birthright with one parent having either Civilian Status or Citizen Status

citizenship = protection of individuals interests
citizenship does not equal voting rights

2nd rate citizens who didn't serve, don't get to vote on security issues (Senate and President).

social leaches and tax non-payers don't get to vote on the budget issues (Congress).

>birthright from parent
Does it stop there, or does it become hereditary? Interesting concept if it's just a one-generation thing, otherwise, you'll end up with the same problem we have now down the road.