Fill Turkey, spill west Syria.

fill the region w stuttgart, then fill czech republic

OPERATION GREEN IS A GO
KICK GREEN OUT OF MAINLAND EUROPE

cede plz :^)

Keep expanding towards Tripoli.

Fill France.

THERE ARE 2 GREENS IN MAINLAND EUROPE AAAAAAAAAA

Touch me and you can expect to be given the Mussolini treatment.

green France

next turn i said. youll get it

okay thanks friend alliance and unchecked eastern expansion I'd coming your way

Forgot trip.

Fucked up name. Jesus Christ, me.

dont know if we lost people in the migration, game is all fucked up as am I, also screw you Spain

I would say game over, will post final update in a minute

Fill Finland > Fill Kazan region >fill Lithuania > fill Kaliningrad
>Spill the rest of the Baltics > Belarus

Fill Hungary
Otherwise focus on getting the potato and Volgograd.

F up more green

gg thx for hosting

If we're doing one last roll, please expand towards Alexandria.

Thanks for taking over for the OP.
Kill ISIS if I can.

If Khan doesn't get in, claim all Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakh, Baltics, Finland, Ukraine, Georgia, and Armenia in peacemup.

And Moldova
>can't forget Moldova.

Great playing guys

i used to play alot with lightpenis and dr.green, if anyone sees them, say hello from absurd/octopus, guy who makes tripcodes for dr green

good night goys

if you want a tripcode ask, i might post in thread or just post ur throwaway email and i will send to you

Can anyone host a new game?

gg op

take out light blue from based neighbors we were going to joint invade you but he left

Grazie e buonanotte. Have a good night, mate

>played like shit
:(
I take back my thank you. And I never RP.

sorry bro i didn't mean it, just had to type something, also i dont know the countries in ur area so i had to jewgle maps every turn, maybe thats why im salty

yea i figured that out pretty easy, had no time to NAP since i had to GM so no allies

new fag still here, am i missing something, why is it game over??

Because OPs leaving and nobody wants to host.

because a lot of people left there usually isn't a winner in these games

OP taking the ball home with him cause when he lost? classic

not what happened

tbqh it's just this map that almost never has a winning team.

THIS one ends with a winner quite often.

I like prefilled maps the best for rp purposes

yea thats not what happened, but i will explain rules for you

so you pick a starting city, color, and name, put on a tripfag, then wait for update
>each update your post number is your roll
>roll is added to bonus which is also in your name
>best to keep your country name and player name the same, when fags put their name as Joseph Stalin and their country name is Communist Russia it gets confusing for OP and I hate that shit
>you can see an example of the above with Vladamir Putin in this game, people accept it, but for an OP that is constantly keeping different numbers and colors in his drunk head, it gets confusing
>so each update you post what you want your roll to be used for, rolls do not carry over turns
>"Spill" is a mechanic that lets you say what you want your roll to be used for if everything else you say gets done, usually when you get something high like doubledigits and triplenumbers
>I post a spill with every turn that way if i get a good roll i dont have to reply to it and make it hard for the OP to jump around between posts
>always reply to the map, as an OP i dont read any posts that are not a reply to the map, or a reply to one of those posts
>its really easy and you should be able to pick it up

the best part is the NAP's and alliances, this is what makes the game fun, usually I will start a game and play until its really really over, and not be a player myself, some OPs suck and there is one in particular from irealand who is a faggot and should be ridiculed on site (old info idk if hes around anymore)

anyways newfag, dont get eaten by those dinosaur birds in your hellhole country and have a good night

Hey there, Lurker, nice to meet you.
I couldn't help but notice people we're getting behind the idea of playing this map. If anyones Hosting I'd play along.

I hope somebody does.