“Horrifying acts:” Detroit ER physician charged with female genital mutilation

“Horrifying acts:” Detroit ER physician charged with female genital mutilation

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

fox6now.com/2017/04/13/horrifying-acts-detroit-er-physician-charged-with-female-genital-mutilation/

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/5a7d9ff46de4314f7f073d1573f43ebf/tumblr_ngnchkBbk01skvryyo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Michigan. The USAs caliphate.

Remember deerborne.

Good, circumcision is great for girls, its also very kinky, maybe if they were 17, just shy of being adults..

Dearborn*

Oh, of course, we only file a charge on female genital mutilation, but routine male genital mutilation is left unchecked because doing otherwise would loosen Jew control over us

God dammit, Sessions

Hürr Dörr!

This, its cleaner, looks better, smells better.
A quick little tip snip is the best thing for a girl.

This isn't right and neither is male genital mutilation.

Seconded.
Common fucking sense.

>Jewish rabbis literally suck the cocks of babies during circumcision
America approves
>Muslims perform similar procedure on girls
OOOMMMMGFGFGFG!!!111!!!!!!

What does a circumcised vagina look like?

Honestly curious, and searches only show drawings of botched ones.

How is it the same

Removal of skin gold with marginal health benefits and no proven functional deficits

Vs. Cutting of women's clits

there are only butchered ones. it's a nigger tradition after all.

no meat curtains and no clitoris if the go all out

theses a few different styles for female circumcision.
they dont always remove the clit, sometimes they just remove the clits forskin and some of the roast beef labia.

I was going to talk shit about how its 5 seconds on google to get it but all images seem to have dissipated.. THANKS JEWGLE!

68.media.tumblr.com/5a7d9ff46de4314f7f073d1573f43ebf/tumblr_ngnchkBbk01skvryyo1_1280.jpg

something like that.

The clitoris is removed and the top of the vagina is stiched up. It's basically just turned in to a hole.

Oh please. Jews aren't thinking for a fucking second about health when they're doing it. Secondly, those health benefits are related to countries that don't have access to running water.

Funnily enough, when America legalized the oral method of circumcision in the country, cases of infant herpes sky rocketed overnight.

>>Jewish rabbis literally suck the cocks of babies >during circumcision
A Rabbi and a Priest buy a car together and it's being stored at the Priest's house. One day the Rabbi goes over to use the car and he sees him sprinkling water on it. The Rabbi asked, ''What are you doing?'' The Priest responded, ''I'm blessing the car.'' So the Rabbi said ''Okay, since we're doing that....'' and kneels down and starts to suck on the tail pipe.
*some levity

I read somewhere that afterwards the girls get no pleasure from sex, that and they stink.

Huh. Interesting.

So they just remove all the sensitive tissue that allows for an orgasm? In a free western society all this would do is deter women from procreating. Obviously in the east this won't stop the rape train.

I dont see the problem, it's more hygienic and nicer looking.

More go-girls should be having this done.
It would be racist not to.

Not gonna lie, more appealing than a roastie.

mm I just want to caress every fold of that pussy with my tongue until its just dripping

cutting off the clitoris and surrounding tissue would be like circumcision but also cutting off the glans of the penis as well

Tough titties.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander: legalize female circumcision, make your newly arrived refuges feel more at home.

#LetThemIn and the era of sex toys and one night stands shudders to a halt

But diversity is more important than sexual liberation!

Good maybe it fix the whore problem

wtf

>poltards start to compare circumcision with female genital mutilation

I swear this board is 60% straight up brainlet faggots

The equivalent of FGM would be cutting you dickhead off (or parts of it )