SMOKING

Sup Forums please redpill me on cigarettes and marijuana, something beyond
>muh hooter is not a drug it's a plant
>weed can be used for everything
>weeds not bad for you or anyone ever because (((I))) like it
>cigarettes cause cancer bc government warning

Cigarettes are pretty bad for your health, but smoking one with breakfast and one after dinner won't kill you. Marijuana is nice but it's too much of a hassle to get it unless you live in a legal state.

Kratom and Kava are pretty good natural ways of getting a buzz. If you want to get crazy high you can chug a bunch of cough syrup too, but that's degenerate.

>ITT: peat gavel

>If you want to get crazy high you can chug a bunch of cough syrup too, but that's degenerate.
And smoking marijuana isnt?

Smoking is fucking disgusting. Don't do it. Ever.
Smoke weed green by itself. It can even undo the damage that smoking tobacco has done to your lungs.
If you wanna be even safer just learn how to make hemp oil and either get high on it or cook with it. It's natures medicine.
Try and do productive things like write or make music or meditate. You can find other great uses for it depending on what you're like.
Just don't smoke tobacco or cigarettes. Tobacco mixed with weed is what makes it addictive and fucks with people.

Someone explain to me the reason retards get off on choking on smoke again? I've never felt the need to smoke and am genuinely curious why someone would do this to themselves.

In the main it is not the nicotine in the cigarettes that you really want, it is really the complex chemicals . that's right you are really addicted to the pain and damaging chemicals that they contain. these have a larger structure to them and in affect change your bodies chemical balance much more heavily, that is what addiction is. when these balances change you go into withdraw. that is why they treat tobacco with chemicals that do nothing to enhance the product itself, it is just to get you hooked deeper.

Because nicotine is a stimulant that relieves anxiety and depression.

Ya fuck chemo.

Smoking cures cancer

Is tobacco not a plant?
Why do pro weed faggot use that "It's just a plant, man" excuse any way?

>undo damage that smoking has done to your lungs

What kind of nonsensical, illogical, dipshit told you that. The scaring that smoking does to your body are irreparable.

Smokin' a doob will kick you of your feet, and there lying on the floor unable to move, you start to feel bugs moving under your skin and hear a voice telling you to kill yourself.

In all seriousness, smoking us disgusting and fucking stupid, also expansive. I started smoking when I was 14 and I can quit for a while, but in the end I'll start again when I'm stressing out.

Gets speaks the truth

Smoking cigs can be kind of fun and it looks cool but the benefits of non-smoking to endurance, vitality, energy and youthfulness are leaps and bounds better after a couple of years with the habit.

Thats not true.

The lungs are capable of repairing itself back into a healthy pink tissue

Pot makes you dumb but most of Sup Forums is already retarded.

The world is not worth sobriety, so some seek refuge in a plant. It's a personal choice and it doesn't concern you.

people against weed are too stupid to actually research it, and believe muh government keep me safe

Don't smoke it is absurdly expensive now. I fuckin love it though.

Oh and I look way younger than what I am too. Smoking only really ages bitches because they are gay and guys who have really stressful jobs and substandard genes.

>that relieves anxiety and depression.
The kind induced by not feeding your nicotine addiction.

Also smoking is still considered quite normal here, so there's less incentive to stop. And of course it' s the only way to get a break from work most of the time.

As for doobies, it's fun to do, everything feels just a little better, but you also get lazy and not only when your high, also the day after. It gets a lot harder to get out of bed and when I wake up I'm covered in Dorito dust.

sounds like something a cuck would say. Can't wait for denmark to look like sweden in 10 years.

Compared to chugging some damn nyquil right when you wake up?
Weed isnt even a drug compared to shit like that

Nah it just gets you later. It's very noticeable in the average smoker from 50s onward. How bad a person actually looks with wrinkles varies and yeah it hits women a lot harder.

>try cigarettes because you're 13 and cool
>fucking hate them but still want to be cool
>oh btw, ADDICTED NOW LOL!
>"I smoke because it calms me down, which is totally not just my withdrawal symptoms temporarily subsiding"

Face it, you're a disgusting loser who people cross the street to get away from, you'll die a terrible, painful death before you're a grandparent, and a trillion dollar corporation owns your soul.

Throw them away right now, be fucking miserable for a week or a month or whatever, and take your fucking life back.

>10 years
lmao

Chicks dig it

They love the bad boy

I used to work in the tobacco section of a supermarket (non smoker). I can spot a smoker from a mile away. Their physical features are very noticeable.

>my wife likes to use the bull some weeks
>its a personal choice it doesn't concern you

Cigarettes are pretty bad, my grandmother is dying after a life of smoking, only 1/4 of one of her lungs is working, she needs oxigen and stuff. I wouldn't like to die like that.
Marijuana stills pretty bad for your lungs, some of my friends smoke and their resistance when running got pretty fucking bad, maybe eating eat might be less harmful
Just don't do it.

Weed won't cure cancer or anything else, but it can be a really good painkiller after chemotherapy, it can help with eating disorders and sometimes vertigo. If you want to use it as a med, use oil, don't burn a zambonie.
Smoking weed is not cool, everyone can do it. Zo don't be that guy with the rastafari hat and the legalize it shirt.
I don't want to do your fucking smoking games, and I don't gove a shit that you can make an applebong.
Let me smoke in peace.

bravo burger. to the point.
loud claps for a burger.

Well you also live in the land of hellfire and brimstone which is just as rough on a face.

Don't you have a spider bite to die from?

Smoking cigs is retarded, it's addictive, expensive, makes you feel like shit, and if you keep doing it after you're around 40 you'll get cancer.

Smoking pot before adulthood causes brain damage, and in general as someone who used to smoke pot and has a lot of pot smoking friends, it makes people lazy and very paranoid and open to suggestion. Out of all my friends the only ones who believe Alex Jones tier shit are both huge potheads, one of which is actually very smart and I think should be above that retardation.

Weed is pretty alright but I definitely feel slower and less aware when smoking it. Smoke inhalation in general is bad for the lungs, but definitely not as bad as tobacco

t. Baby boomer

That social security check is getting cut old man

I guarantee you I outpace you by three or four times on bike or board (running is bad for your knees) and smoke weed all the time. That is simply not true, I also live at high altitude. Smoking cigarettes has been proven to cause lung cancer, cannabis on a much lesser basis

tell me about it, Superkings were shit tier and 10 dollarydoos 5 years ago, now no one can afford their brand and super kings are$17

IIRC vaporizers get rid of smoke so you can still get high off of it without the deadly chemicals from combustion.

Smoker here. It's been 3 years since I started (26 yo now). I don't smoke a lot in my own, but if I'm in company the number rises. How do I quit, or least reduce drastically (the daily number is ok, I just don't want to smoke that much when I'm out)? It's kinda difficult because here everyone smokes.

Have you noticed your voice change at all? Im willing to put a year into smoking for a deeper voice.

Swedish Snus is nowhere near as bad as cigarettes but it's illegal here. Why? Because the government loves making tax money off smokers.

The whole "we keep raising the prices to encourage people to quit" line is bullshit. Smokers are a huge cash cow for them.

Inhaling smoke of any kind is bad because the inner lining of your lungs are basically like a sponge and soot and carbon products get caught in it, partially blocking your lung tissue, and that not only makes you less able to get oxygenated when you breathe, it sometimes causes your lung tissue to freak out and become cancer.

The regular hemp plant contains very little psychoactive content and IS very useful for creating textiles and paper, and thanks to industrial technology it's pretty economical to use it for these purposes: hemp paper especially is far superior to wood pulp paper in all respects of durability, cost to produce, time to produce, and environmental impact of producing it. Hemp seeds are also very nutritious birdfeed and tasty enough to eat like sunflower seeds

THC has effects that can be employed medicinally assuming you aren't fucking smoking it because see above, smoking is not good for you. However while it has a good all around pain and stress relieving effect profile it also tends to make people overeat, is a narcotic intoxicant that makes driving or operating machinery, and stunts the development of young peoples' brains.

Also it's fun to smoke that shit recreationally

I would actually take up social smoking if every person who smokes didn't look and act like a bogan. I can't stand the attitude of faggots who smoke.
>HURR HURR LOOK AT ME, I'M SO NIHILISTIC AND DANGEROUS I SMOKE TOBACCO
kill yourself faggots

Mother smoked from 15 to about 32 then quit.

Great Grandfather died at 86 from emphysema, they could not make his lungs accept oxygen anymore and he suffocated on his hospital bed.

To be fair he did smoke unfiltered cigarettes he rolled himself since he was 13 but just the imagery fucks with my head. I'll never smoke and I hope that people stop smoking entirely. It's a vice.

Nicely said user.

I'd like to add:
Your hair stinks, your clothes stink, your car stinks, your house stinks, your breath stinks and your teeth have turned yellow.

I'm so glad the younger generations are now against the degeneracy that is smoking.

Yeah it might make you paranoid but it doesn't have to. Stoners become conspiracy nuts because they get high and start watching le zeitgeist and are le wow mindblown. They don't realise it's actually not that mindblowing, they injectin' kush

Even a pack of Winfield 20s are like $21 now. No idea how people on welfare can afford that shit.

>makes driving or operating machinery unsafe
please excuse me I am high on marijuana

Everyone is smoking chop chop these days,

I don't think it's a coincidence that it happens though, I think pot rewires the brain to think in terms of conspiracies so they gravitate towards that shit.

I agree, but I do think weed can cause you to look at ways in different ways, where you ultimately profit from that POV in some kind of way. But, I've seen so many people smoke weed too much and act like your post.

things in different ways*

Combustion itself produces both direct and indirect carcinogens. Impartial combustion also produces carbon monoxide, which binds to red blood cells in place of oxygen and prevents oxygen uptake. Then there's the fact that cigarettes contain radioactive isotopes of heavy metals such as cadmium, which concentrate in a smoker's lung and further contribute to cancer risk - pic related, radioactivity of smoker's lung-tissue samples.

Bingo

But why the fuck would you do snus? I like smoking cigarettes because it looked cool or so I thought. Also snus makes your teeth fucking diagusting.

I think it's a little deeper than in 2013, but I never had a high pitch voice, so I don't really know. And no one ever actually pointed it out.

I'll add that the new packaging is a fucking scam. They force you to buy more than you might actually want.

Been smoking for 2 years, can confirm you get a deeper & a rougher voice.

Sure, because getting smoke (from anything) in your lungs can't be bad!
Stills bad for you bro

tobacco smoke is more harmful than weed smoke (though it does have less tar)
while weed smoke has more tar, it's less harmful overall, and more importantly, smoked far less

a heavy user of tobacco might get through a pack of cigarettes a day or more, while a heavy user of cannabis will use far less, resulting in far less damage

using a vaporizer is a healthier option in both cases

also using weed as an escape is a bad idea, though a better idea than say, opiates or alcohol

Smoker here. I started my senior year of high school and I'm now a sophomore in college; I've been smoking Lucky Strikes (1 a day) for the past 2 years and my voice hasn't changed. My voice has always been more on the deeper tone so that may be why though.

Bad for you shit are like taxes, they can be avoided if you're smart enough, they're there to weed out the chaff.

Smoking is really bad and there are no excuses. I worked in a cancer treatment clinic saw scared patients every day.

Yeah, when I worked at Coles I always had people coming in asking for "Manchester" cigarettes which is an illegal brand that only costs like $10. Only thing is that they're even more poisonous and shoddily made than the established brands, if that was even possible.

thanks and checked

>someone in his early 20s thinking he's invincible
just letting you know that you aren't

i would smoke cigs if i had that job just to laugh in the face of god

yeah, read those ingredients leaf. that is not water vapor. it is glycerol, a low grade explosive derived from plant fiber based alcohol. sounds good right? just another way for the tobacco companies to cuck a few more generations.

Who the fuck said I'm invincible?

They can't. That's why they're on the dole.

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-mallet?

The most important thing to me is independence. Would I surrender my independence to a tobacco company or to my local drug dealer just to get short term gratifications? Because that's exactly what you are doing. When you become obliged to pull out your wallet for them on schedule we all know who's really in control of your life. Also, my grandparents died of lung cancer, I have uncles and cousins who are dead or dying of alcoholism, and my sister did weed in college and she's a lesbian dyke now. I have never seen somebody do this shit and have it turn out good for them.

nah man, you can go to those smoke shops, the ones run by asians and get 100 cigarettes for 30 bucks.

If the government wants to make smoking more expensive then people will smoke cheaper, more harmful stuff.

1 cig a day is fucking nothing.

the changes will come after it's too late to stop them, just letting you know

>Redpill me on becoming a manchild who doesn't smoke smokes

I am talking about marijuana vaporizers

So you have some escape? Some use weed, some use video games, etc. Yes, drugs are worse than gaming, but they're both distractions from a reality that's sometimes too hard to bear. If someone doesn't want to face that reality all the time, it's their choice. Some aren't strong or interested enough.

If mental illnesses run in your family it might come out easier or a mental ilness was already developing and smoking weed is a form of self medicating.
There's just to little research

youre like the 5th aussie to bring up $20 packs of cigs.
answer me this aussies if i were to sell packs online to you for $10 would you buy constantly from me and if so which brands are most popular?

Still worse for you than just breathing air.

>Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
Isn't it?
>No you don't
You like actually do. Physiologically speaking.

truth.

>hurr I don´t smoke because it might kill me

Fucking manchildren. Was life a competition about who gets to live longest? Nice to sit in the rocking chair when you are 80 shitting in diapers thinking "glad i did not smoke"

Fucking peatmallet

Would be illegal to import.

>You like actually do. Physiologically speaking.

Maybe if you are underaged manchild cuck

Lol @ proud critical thinking board claiming weed is degenerate. Fuck you morons really take the cake for irony

The same sources and people that shill against tobacco also shill against white people.
Really makes you think

>Still worse for you than just breathing air.
Of course, but you don't get diabetes for drinking a glassa of Coke per day.

>Inb4 muh food analogy

fair enough, but I don't know anyone who doesn't smoke weed with the same problems so I'm willing to come to a conclusion without an exhaustive study

>Was life a competition about who gets to live longest? Nice to sit in the rocking chair when you are 80 shitting in diapers thinking "glad i did not smoke"

Rather be in a rocking chair at 80 than suffocating at 60 or chemo at 40. Smoking addiction lowers your quality of life substantially.

Have you heard of duty tax? Kill yourself and get a real job

>don't smoke
>feel good
>smell good
>save money
What is there to discuss really.

I don't it's out right degenerate but habitual smoking of it can certainly lead to degenerate behavior.

Boo-fuckin-hoo what are you scared of death so badly that you're even afraid for other people? My grandmother smoked from about 15 to 50, she's 91 now and healthier than most 90 year olds. Cancer doesn't run in my family, so don't worry about me, worry about yourself.

I make hemp oil all the time and make brownies with it. It's really nice if you don't want to smoke.

Are you able to sell pouch tobacco?

>if i were to sell packs online to you for $10 would you buy constantly from me
No, because I don't smoke.

>which brands are most popular?
Where I worked, Winfield, Rothmans and JPS were the most popular. Not sure if those brands exist in the US though. US brands like Camel and Marlboro weren't really big sellers. Roll your own tobacco is quite popular here too.

Getting illegal tobacco here will get you thrown in prison and fucked on fines.