WWW3: let's do the numbers

So it's definitely on now, who's going to join the other side?

Someone crunch the numbers for us. Who's going to win this one, and how long's it going to take, and what's the world going to look like afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=north-korea&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is going to fight us for destroying N.Korea? even China doesn't have their backs anymore

Yeah just mobilising troops. Trading more steel with them. And your showing everybody what an antichrist you can elect. Kim needs a rothschild bank

In my opinion, WW3 will be long, conventional, and very very brutal.

Now. There's two ways I see this playing out: (1) nationalism prevails and the big time globalists go into hiding for a time, or (2) the nukes fly, and those unlucky enough to survive are controlled in an irradiated dystopia.

>WWW3
What's the third W for Aussie?

>So it's definitely on now
No it's not you fucking kangaroo. Fuck me, I don't want to stay up all night just to say for the trillionth time already that, no, WW3 isn't going to happen all because of fucking Norks.

You don't understand Dolan

Fuck, how could you go to bed now. It's all kicking off over in this time zone.

You'll never forgive yourself.

> L E A F

This time it's in 3D.

shart

Musta meant World Wide War. Thats what im telling myself.

Isn't it still only level 4?

>the star will gorge on clay

North Korea will be annexed by China, the Star

World War Wu Asian Boogaloo...

YES.

I knew Aussies only spoke in shitposting but this is just terrible. If shit was genuinely going down the Defcon would be at 1, even 2. Get the fuck out of your little habbiding bubble.

Breaking 2 Electric Boogaloo

Israel will become greater israel.

russia becomes ussr once again

sun will expand to engorge earth.

So what's the feeling about Australia now after that last cricket series?

you win down under, we win up here - everyone is happy - classic entertainment for sheeple.

Why would literally anyone side with N.Korea? Middle East bombing, sure people will run to the Muhammad's side, but N.Korea? No way.
Hell, everyone will probably just pretend it didn't happen. That's what happens with everything else N.Korea related.

Do many people shit on the street where you live?

what is stopping us from sending a barrage of hyper-sonic cruise missles into kim's house, and key military asset locations?

There is literally no way they posses counter measures.

WHAT IS STOPPING US?!?!?

I'm not necessarily even suggesting nukes, because there is inherent issues with that.

Nuclear fallout affecting surrounding countries. Kim Jong Un also has a massive amount of chemical and bio weapons that he would unleash on the South Koreans if he got the chance.

ok I understand that, but why not do it with conventional weapons? I'm sure its not that hard to figure out where that fucker is most of the time and he'd be surrounded by most of his trusted government officials.

>1 missile, thats it

>Tomahawk
>MOAB
>?

What's he going to play with next? Nukes? Is he going to nuke North Korea?

As soon as the North Koreans realize you have killed their God Emperor, they will destroy South Korea and Japan with nuclear weapons. The USA will be forced to respond with nuclear weapons, forcing China to respond to that with its own nuclear weapons, probably ending all human life forever.

yes but you realize north korean people don't actually love big brother right?

I mean idk most of the inner party members probably really do, but not all of them feel the same way surely

If I were South Korea, I would be more concerned about potentially having China being their neighbor.

Nobody is going to win
I'll see you in the wasteland smoothskin.

WW3 will be a war between the old and new world and hopefully when the dust settles people will stop believing about magical sky goblins that don't exist

>Someone crunch the numbers for us
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=north-korea&country2=united-states-of-america&Submit=COMPARE

You'd be surprised what you can convince people to think if you indoctrinate them early enough. The Norks have had time to pump out a couple generations so the effects of their brainwashing would be in full swing by now...

Just look at Islam and their ability to convince people to blow themselves up for 72 virgins, or, if you want a more pertinent example, look into the black dragon police force of WW2 Japan (or their system of indoctrination as a whole). They made pilots that were willing to fly themselves into boats by exposing them to propaganda from childbirth.

I wish Best Korea wins.

Do you honestly think the North Korean common people would be happy to see their own government destroyed by a foreign superpower? One that they have always been taught is evil, and illegally occupying the southern half of their country? Even if they don't trust what they are taught, that doesnt mean they will turn traitor just like that. I'm sure a lot of them have serious problems with the government (and wisely keep it to themselves) but even they will mostly prefer their own shitty government to the invaders.

>2019
>USA-UK-Russia vs. EUSSR-ISIS

Syrup guzzler

REPENT.

Put on your spiritual armor to stand
against the wiles of the devil.

theres a rule in the military about attacking into a fixed position. its either 5-1 or 10-1 i cant remember

I never thought we'd actually see THE HAPPENING

This is history

Now That's What I Call Edgy
*tips fedora*

Sorry to disappoint you, but no, you aren't. Stupid cow.

Hit em where they ain't. That's the rule.

It wouldn't surprise me if a significant portion of the south would side with the north based solely on ethnic ties. I wonder if the average South Korean is okay with Americas "saber rattling" directed at Kim. It is legitimately possible that Trump is threatening to bomb their second cousin, or some shit. China could possible feel the exact same way.

My dealing with the Chinese IRL makes me thing that they are very ethnocentric, and prefer Asians more than whites (in general, I know the stereotypes).

They have seen what happens to the people you invade. We all have.

>not siding with best Korea

Copenhagen rush hour?

It's the plot of 1984 ffs. Everyone can be made to love big brother. Every mind can become perfected. Then and only then, will they put a bullet in it if they see fit.

Highway of Death in Iraq.

Pence no skird. Going to purge the gays before judgment day?

WW3 over what. NK? They litteraly have no allies at this point

sage this shitpost

wutang

>irradiated
this,very much,the only way they can control the world is to put the nationalists in a war,most of the high testosterone will die on field and the pussy achmeds will be their slaves in this NWO bullshit.

This is a good post leaf. I'm impressed.

World Wide War, silly silly boi.

The jews always win because they're on both sides.

Won't happen. NK won't do a test. They will wait for a cool down and then start barking again.