When NK collapses shortly, would you accept North Korean refugees into America/Europe, Sup Forums...

When NK collapses shortly, would you accept North Korean refugees into America/Europe, Sup Forums? South Korea can't be expected to take every NK bastard

>naturally smart
>hard working
>conservative
>women are actually pretty hot
>technically atheist
>stick with their own kind in the first generations so won't steal your women

Other urls found in this thread:

onehallyu.com/topic/152570-never-knew-there-were-so-many-koreans-in-the-philippines/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/north-koreans-bus-stops-photography/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>these two cool dudes will be dead by the time this is all over
Feels bad.

No but they can go to Australia if they want to. Sydney already looks like a cross between Lebanon and China.

And, grateful

>implying they wanna go to America/Europe.

Koreans love the Philippines (pic related) and we will welcome them until we are filled to the brim.

indeed

North Koreans don't want to hang with outher asians

I thought Koreans are going to Vietnam or Cambodia more. Kinda interesting to see them going to the Philippines more than I thought

if we could trade NK refugees 1 for 1 with either blacks or muslims then fill er up

>>technically atheist
Nope, atheists have got to go.

Didn't those cops killing that Korean businessman stop Korean tourism to the Philippines?

>conservative
>Literal Commies

So no Australia for the North Koreans then.

onehallyu.com/topic/152570-never-knew-there-were-so-many-koreans-in-the-philippines/

They go here to study English and for the weather and beaches, but they end up choosing to live here after experiencing the place. eg, the Korean businessman

i'd rather north korean immigrants than sand niggers who are prone to being terrorists.

You disappoint me my gook cousins

Are they?

Same and we wouldnt even have to change our culture, they can just go hang out in china town

South Korea, Australia and New Zealand (especially New Zealand) should take literally all of them, except their intelligence apparatus of course which we will hold onto for safe-keeping

I've always wanted to tour North Korea. My Aussie friend has and said it is nothing what you see on the news.

Why should we?

>would you accept North Korean refugees into America/Europe, Sup Forums

Now is your chance to finally have a qt Korean gf

No such thing. All zipperheads are ugly as sin

The guy on the right has a strong jawline.

no fuck no

ohhh yasss OP they'll be right in line ahead of the somalis iraqis and afghans, all before the white european people who speak english and can read and write.

>So no Australia for the North Koreans then.
keked and checked

ASEAN and your spider infested Cunt has been taking tons of North Koreans posing as South Koreans if you didnt notice. Havent you ever questioned once where do all of these midget Kimchi's are coming from? All you have to do is to look at their height and you can tell the difference from a tall South korean from the midget Best Koreans.

Pls take me ill clean house and sleep under your bed

North or South Korean refugees would have 0 problem seeking asylum anywhere in the world. EVEN THOUGH THE NORTH KOREANS ARE BATSHIT CRAZY THEY ARE STILL LESS CRAZY THAN A FUCKING MUSLIM.

Of course I would. May even decide to adopt if it comes down to it. Mexicans heres are ruining the culture of California. Needs balance

No eurocucks either. It's time for the US to stop taking in the trash of the world. There's literally a town of Swedes in the Midwest or something that wanted to bring in Somali refugees. Europeans are disgusting subhumans, not sure what happened in the past but it did so they're no longer allowed. White America just needs to lose a little weight and breed more.

I will accept as many Nork girls as I can shove into my home on the one condition that they are qt 3.14s. I've always wanted a Nork GF and if I can live my harem dream at the same time that is a win win.

RARE
A
R
E

Nice proxy bro! How's wifi in the work camps?

>Technically atheist.
Kim is their god

Nice flag

they seem based genetically, hopefully America rebuilds their country so they can be like South Korea, but skip the being run by a feminist witch cult thing

Thanks for the flag. It all depends on how the war goes, if they are brave and kill a lot of SK/Americans then they'll have earned their place. If they are pussies and get steamrolled with mass surrenders then fuck'em. Basically I want maximum happening.

>tfw no NK Proxy

Exterminate all North Koreans. The only good North Korean is a dead one. All Koreans are scum even south. They lie and play the victim because they know they're inferior.

>tfw no german girls in liderhosens to give my springroll to

>Trudeau knocks over trash bin in nearby alley
>cringe

Stfu OP. Don't say the refugee word with our fgt prime cuckister at large.

We need to seal the borders and damage control what we got.

>order North Korean gf
>has a supreme leader complex now that Kim's abandoned her
>worships you as god emperor
>creates new calendar that starts on the day she met you
>attacks anyone who mocks you

Soon

Left is waifu material. I want a god damn north Korean GF more than I want to continue breathing.

feels bad man

Don't fret leaf, soon as cuckdeau passes his weed bill, you'll be care free.

i hate you nork proxyfags so fucking much

Not gonna lie, my goal is to get my NK flag.

I'd raher have refugee from NK or NS because they are more respectful than those spics, niggs and shitskins.

Nobody wants North Korea or North Koreans because it's a gigantic shitshow.
A lot of the population is totally brainwashed and revere the Kim family as living gods, so integrating them into society is going to require undoing all of that brainwashing first, which may not even be possible. You'd probably have to separate children from their parents so the parents don't indoctrinate them, which is not healthy for a child's growth.
As for the land and infrastructure, it'd require so much time and money to bring the country up to a modern, non chink deathtrap standard that South Korea isn't even willing to discuss it.

HE WONT LEGALIZE IT. He is using that as b8 to get elected a second time and normies dont see it.

Doesn't matter anyway not like we have any based politicians to vote for. Cuckedah is almost at the point of no return from the anglosphere.

Should have left Korea and Taiwan with you guys after WWII desu.

>obedient korean housewife

That's exactly what he's doing.
such a shame....:(

I bet they would be very decent upstanding people once you get to know them. Many will be extremely hostile to being in the imperialist 'belly of the beast'

Look at this ellegance
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/04/north-koreans-bus-stops-photography/

They would stay and build the country, much like E Germans did. There won't be many refugees.

we already have a bunch of them lol

Yeah, we need to marry off our neets

Of course.

We can always use more cheap labour.

I don't think you guys understand.

They would suck your dick for a steady full diet and healthcare. Most of their crime is from people stealing for food.

Only under 12

I don't want bug women to suck my dick unlike you desperate fucks.

Yes.

Well said. They smell awful too, almost like onions.

Leave the Females..... I want a qt Korean wife

Thanks proxyfag

I don't know. On one hand, I appreciate the value of Koreans and Korean culture, and think that many of them contribute a lot to society. On the other hand, they would initially be a burden on the American taxpayer and would likely need handouts that would never be paid back.

I'll say that I'd rather have 1000 Koreans over a single Arab, though.

north koreans don't get plastic surgery