Own business

>Own business
>"That time of year"
>Pay 5 figures in taxes for 2016
>Literally everyone says I shouldn't be in business even though I have a mortgage on a condo and pay all my bills but won't expand my business
>It's 100% the government's fault for extorting 30% of my income making it incredibly difficult to expand and hire people

Trump, get the fucking tax plan done by the end of this year AND MAKE IT PERMANENT FOREVER. THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GUARANTEE 2018 AND 2020.

The demshits can't block you like they did with Bush. I'm sick of paying for Bernie to lecture me about how I should work half the year so I can pay for his third house.

Who here is dumping a huge tax bill tomorrow?

And no wagecucks, your tax refund was money you loaned to the government at no interest throughout the year, sweety.

Hahahhahahha epic image
LOOOL I WANT TO DIE N O W XDDDDdddDdddDD
a e s t h e t i c
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHH
>tumblrwatch
OH YEAH OP I ALSO LIKE GETTING BULLED IN THE ASS
HAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahafuck you

Here we see proof Argentina is white, because only a white guy can be this cucked.

Mate it could be worse, here in australia our taxes are directly paying for niggers who carjack us.

Hope things turn out for ya, user

>Who here is dumping a huge tax bill tomorrow?
HAHA ME!
Sole proprietorship in CA (God help me), operating for my second year, about to get raped in taxes again.

Why are you larping? We have to pay quarterly taxes, you shouldn't be surprised at the amount.

Good luck getting these fucking needs to care about tax reform. They receive back more at "refund time" than they ever withheld in the first place due to fully refundable low income credits, then literally think they paid taxes because they withheld money during the year (but got it back +more)

People who don't pay tax don't give a fuck. They don't realize it cripples the economy though

>own your own business
>pay 5 figures in taxes ($10k)
>shitpost on pol
>include a pic of mercy in your OP

Wew lad.
e
w

l
a
d

Your niggers want to return you to paleolithic times and you come to say that the cucked boy is me?

What good is a good economy if it's being used to fund a shitskin invasion? Idiot.

Automatic withholding was a brilliant move. Everytime I ask a W-2 employee how much they pay in taxes, they reply with what their refund was.

It doesnt cripple shit because they used that saved money to buy things. When you sit on that money and dont spend it, the irs hunts you down with an audit.
>Source: A friend of mine owes 1 million to the irs because his partner tried to bank his dodged tax money. If he bought a house with it they wouldn't of gave a shit.

You have to file a 1099-S everytime a property is sold anywhere in the country. The IRS would have found out. The only way he could have cleaned it is to make a comfortable income and spend a little bit extra every month.

>tfw own 2 apartments (inheritance from my dead grandparents, shared with my sister)
>Because they value 1.1 million together I am considered "upper upper class" and therefore have to pay 50% income
>sister won't let me sell my parts

fpwp

Thanks, Argentina.

If they see you spending they ignore you.
They also ignore you if you do fundraisers or donations to charities.
Most people where i live do the donations.

Any more tips?

I sold my franchise 7 years ago and retired. I dont miss the headaches. Shitty employees making less than minimum wage when you looked at the hours i put in every week. Dealing with EPA and tons of state agencies one mistake could cost me a years profits.
My buddy came over today he paid 86k on 150k working overseas. He was sick.

Remember user a lotta niggers depend on you for dem food stamps.

Bush had control of the House and Senate for 8 years so...

4 years

Uh no. They filibustered his tax plan, unless they agreed to make it temporary, which is why it expired in 2011.

Trump does not have this hurdle anymore.

This. I remember out of high school I was offered a nice $150,000 job overseas with a contracting company in Iraq, safely in a base with full protection. My take home pay was less than half that and I'd have to work in that hell hole for 8 months.

Jesus fucking christ, imagine if hundreds of thousands of high school graduates made that kind of money, even for just 1 year and started businesses, or paid for college with cash, or even became NEETs? Imagine that being tax free? Would actually save the government in the long run. Hey dipshits, not everyone makes $150k consistently. That amount can last some people up to 10 years.

It's tax free as long as you stay out of the country for 330 days out if the year. Your friend should have taken a few months off and lived in Germany. The tax savings would have more than paid for the time off.

The military base was technically U.S. soil, under a U.S. company, to an American citizen.

That loophole only applies if I worked for a foreign company on foreign soil and lived there.

it was oilfield work in indonesia. he worked 30/30. 30 days on 30 off had to come home kids.