How do you raise a daughter-

knowing she will suck dicks and get fucked in the future?

Make her suck your dick and fuck her enough that it doesn't bother you.

Wouldn't bother me desu. I would want her to have as many children from as many different fathers as possible.

Put your hairy Turkish delight in her boipucci

Nice proxy Swedish.

are you sarcastic?

You teach her that if she's going to suck dick and get fucked, she has to do so within the realms of a respectful, mutually beneficial relationship.

She ought not bargain with sex.
She ought not threaten with sex, or withholding sex.
She ought not advertise her sex.
She ought to be proud of herself as an individual and seek a partner who feels the same.

Your wife raises the daughter you turkish idiot

Also stop asking for baksish at airport

How do you raise a son knowing he's going to have to put his face in a stinky snatch of some whore and become her resource slave as he wage cucks while she literally cucks him and after she's done with him rekkk him in divorce court?

wont she just rebel and whore herself out to random chads while getting videotaped and shared on the internet?

She's going to be a whore anyway. Literally just get over it

Why let your daughter not use her physical resources to her advantage within reason. If she gets a loyal and hardworking husband in exchange for sex that seems like a good deal to me.

fpbp. and from a fucking leaf!

lol you're a retarded mosquito mate?
we're people we care about our kin, you fucking insect

Abstinence till marriage, should be encouraged.
But do not withhold information, encourage questions. If you cannot win an argument, you are probably wrong.

the best way to raise a daughter is to
kill yourself

Because it implicitly reduces her to a sexual object. Women, despite their social instincts, are capable of proving themselves in society at large without resorting to sexual teasing/temptation. They ought to define themselves by their abilities and intellectual abilities, not their physical attributes.

>p o l
>p o l i t i c a l

ban pls mods

what a scum bag

Humans are literally objects. I don't understand the concept of objectification.

The truth hurts.

Be completely honest with her about what men want and let her choose
If she has my genes she will make the right choices with a few slip ups but a few dicks that were unwarranted should be allowed if we all consider those regret ful nights of banging fat sluts raw.

As long as we have an open dialogue about how it's beneficial to her to not whore her self out to every man she thinks might like her and how much a long lasting relationship is valuable with the right man and with sexual patience being emphasized in ok with her getting dicked down by the right Christian man.

The concept is that, since we're individuals who have self-awareness and intelligence, we ought to be treated based on our actions and beliefs, not on what we were born as. It's the same logic that says that a person ought not be judged on things which are outside of his control.

fuck her myself

If you have a son, his dick will go inside pussies and girl's mouths. Why does it make a difference when a daughter has sex?

You project onto her all the sexual insecurities you've developed by browsing Sup Forums, and try and control her behavior throughout her life through fear, anger, and sexually confused feelings

If you are a good father you will not need to worry too much, as she will grow up with an idea of what a good man is and consequently pick a good one. People having sexual relations is just part of human life,you have to accept that fact rather than try to shield from it. If you try to run from it you will leave it all up to society to inform your child about sex.

3/3 chance
>AIDS

Probably get hammered by a hung 19yo nigger when she's 14/15 too

>Implying she won't just become a cumslut

That is just your insecurity leaking.

That seems retarded. We are objects not abstractions. We have concrete bodies and thus I see no reason to operate as if we don't.

u r so pozzed holy fuck

Teach her that sucking one good dick is better than sucking a hundred mediocre dicks.

Be a positive role model and make time for her. She'll subconsciously look for men who are like you.

Also don't let her on the internet until she's 40.

ITT: virgins that don't know that licking pussy is much nastier than sucking a dick.

its not the same bro. if your daughter fucks around you feel shameful. if your son does you feel proud.

Well in your case roach she'll be married to one man and have 5 other wives married to the same man to compete with while she slips her number to any American Chad she sees while she winks through her Hijab so have fun with that.

your mom sucked your dads dick.

so now what

first off, you're an idiot for having children. second, just accept it.

you deserve the lifelong misery you will get from worrying about your kids, who will likely be very average and insignificant. enjoy!

OP seemed to imply that sucking dick was disgraceful even if the only dick she ever sucked was her husband's.

t. Genetic dead end

swish

and you seemed to imply that its about nastiness when its not

this is surprisingly true
helps if you can reasonably connect it to some sort of faith that you encourage bit don't force upon her, so that she will want to abstain, rather than feels forced to

What is it about?

enduring all of the problems of raising a child so that she can be some chads fucktoy.

Raise a boy who does same minus teeth

t. Generic horny animal living by instinct

humans won't last, the universe won't last, your own consciousness to appreciate muh genes won't last

don't put your kids through this pointless misery. just ride it out and take solace knowing they were never burdened by any of it

dont you love kids tho? i love to play with my nieces. they are so cute.

yeah, enough to not have them

I hope Roachistan gets nuked really soon. I fucking hate smelly roaches.

I will fuck your daughter in the ass OP, if you want. Then dump her body in a ditch.

MGTOW is so bluepilled

existence>non existence imo.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AKHMED.

STOP POSTING HERE YOU'RE STINKING UP THE PLACE.

Make sure she gets an older responsible bf as soon as possible