CIA Heroin BTFO

What are the chances the MOAB just destroyed several tens of tons of CIA heroin?

Good.

You're asking us what the odds are for something you just made up out of thin air? Fuck off you absolute retard.

Watch for who complains hard, they are making money out of this.

Use your brain. Which SET of agendas does this improve and which does it work against?

This. I was beginning to think only shills are capable of critical thinking...

Why do you think Hamzai is complaining about ISIS deaths? Because the tunnels were holding tons of heroin.

Thank you

here's hoping you are right ahmed

Hahaha couldn't be less snackbar if I tried. Christian crusader through and through.

The MOAB stroke against ISIS fighters? It's progress in defeating ISIS. What does it work against? The agenda of ISIS.

It's pretty simple. I swear, some people think there's a hidden agenda or scandalous story behind literally everything that happens in the world.

ISIS is in Afghanistan. We bombed their tunnel network with a rarely used, special weapon designed for this very purpose. That's what happened here. Where the fuck did you get CIA heroin from? Just making shit up for fun?

You're retarded too? I'm not going to insult the Commonwealth out of respect, but you two aren't doing it any favors. Go for a walk or something. Clear your heads.

DEUS VULT

Perhaps elements of the CIA are now on notice to fall into line.

It was definitely a message.

Why are only certain parts of the leadership complaining fucktard? Do you know anything about the region or are you desperately trying to moves us along. You know who controls the supply of heroin from Afghanistan?

Exactly. Timing. Targeted.

1. Whose leadership?
2. Yeah, quite a bit. Lived there for a year and made a half dozen trips throughout the region.
3. Drug cartels. Mainly the Taliban.

>Where the fuck did you get CIA heroin from?

literally kys reddit nigger

fuck reddit and fuck reddit people

i hate that fuckign website so fucking much, fuck all redditor new fags FUCK YO U DSFASDHF09Q74WRWUCN1WEGJ13

And you think the Taleban would let ISIS exist there? No. They would not.

Double This with a splash and dash of extra fuck reddit.

Nah m8, our government definitely has a hand in the heroin business. I remember doing poppy eradication over in the stan, some people's fields were left alone after one of our intel contractors outlined which fields would be burned to our squad leader.

The Cia had its hand in the cocaine trade for years, what makes you think the sudden rise in heroine related cases in the US is because of them.

Remember these are the people who brought Crack to the inner cities. What's to stop them from funding their budget through a drug fund designed to keep their budgets away from congressional oversight?

If the money didn't come from the government, there's no real trace of it for higher clearance activities. Tbh cia needs to be dismantled, or replaced with a a body that has tje best interest of the american people at its core. it's like it's own government inside of a government.

I don't give a shit you Swedish gay sex butt fag. Take your misplaced anger somewhere else, I need to share some wisdom and reality with this fucked up board.

FUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDITFUCKREDDIT

BILLY MITCHELLS KILL YOURSELF

Trips of truth.
Economically, who hurts from destroying the Talibans heroin enterprise besides the Taliban? CIA or a Middle Eastern state?

Its aggravated and complicated by silos operating within Special Access Programs. Trump needs to be read onto ALL of them.

Both.

The Taliban hate ISIS and vice versa, but there's an informal truce between them to fight US forces. Do I think the Taliban would allow ISIS to exist there? The Taliban don't have much of a choice. If you know anything about Afghanistan you know that it's an extraordinarily difficult country to control. The Taliban doesn't allow ISIS to exist there anymore than the US allows the Taliban.

rape capitol of the world

Have a bump, OP. I'm intrigued.
If I had to guess the Middle Eastern state, I'd guess Iran.

>Thinking ISIS exists
No, that is a CIA front. Its just Jihadis being stoked up. This is why you see mentally ill people being lone wolves and no actual coordinated action or front opening up in Europe. ISIS is PR for existing Jihadis or however you spell that pluralised shit.

It would be the other lot, let's call them a faction within the Saudis for now. The families there are having a massive internal power struggle. Pro and anti Trump.

Very high.

Heroin is Afghanistan's #1 export after rapefugees.

Couple more surgical strikes on stockpiles and there will be (ironically) blowback against the efforts to defund the black budget.

Love it

Pharma companies, where do you think they grow the shit needed to make oxys, morphine, etc. at?

If you have any assets in the European market for Afghani rapefugees, I suggest you sell now as they're about to be flooded.

Buy heroin futures like mad though. That shit's about to go through the roof.

Wow, that's like autism the game.

Pharma companies get their opium products from at least 19 different countries who have industries for legal cultivation. Tasmania in Australia in particular is responsible for a huge portion of the opium used for medicinal purposes.

The countries are: Australia, Austria, China, the Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Japan, India, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Macedonia, Turkey, and the United Kingdom

Opium poppies are easily grown and cultivated, and can be done almost anywhere. Faggots who tell you we get these products from illegal grow operations run by drug cartels and Islamists are borderline retarded, and essentially just connecting dots without any actual proof or knowledge about how pharma companies operate.

Very interesting, never knew that. Any reason those countries specifically are used?

Mate it's all about money.

Every single thing that happens in the world is about money.

This is Donald. When was Obama photoed by those heroin plants? Bad! I will contact AG Sessions and have Obama brought up on charges!

I mean it makes sense this one was actually about fucking over isis. One way they fund their agenda is through drug trade usually so destroying a source of major income would hurt isis pretty badly.

They grow heaps in Hampshire UK where I live. Lots of opium poppy fields for pharma.