What happens if he's captured alive?

Say the Korean War pt. II starts up again and the U.S. gets Kim alive.

What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ar45-Yxuc
youtube.com/watch?v=TSO7C1UJE5w
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we fuck em to death yehaw

We force him to star in the Interview Pt 2

I just had a two hour argument with my girlfriend over if I could take Kim Jong Un in a fist fight. I definitely could you guys.

25 million Koreans are ready to become human bullets and bombs to defend the Baekdu bloodline

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ar45-Yxuc

I'm sure that would be illegal under the Geneva convention for basic human rights

Parade him through the streets of Washington DC, and at the end Trump strangles him to death.

Ask him for the name of his CIA handler.

Nominate him US ambassador to the European Union

I'd fight for him.

Test one of his nukes on him

he is like little boy
ha ha

Force him to spend the rest of his life stuck with Dennis Rodman as his only companion.

>25 million
now cut that number 4 times

Blacksite him, most legal options would be expensive and tedious

bump for interest

globalist don't take "evil" dictators alive. they have them dragged through the street and executed in kangaroo court. Trump is completely zogged and this board is starting to get bluepilled in their hate of kim. it's one thing to want happenings, its another to unironically think we're bringing freedom to poor sheep herders and malnourished gooks.

This, make it a TV show.

>you couldn't beat this obese asian, what makes you think you could beat him?
>honey you can barely take my strap-on
>don't forget he'd win automatically beacuse you're fighting your enemy
>back to the cuck-shed now sweetie

Forced workout and diet then liposuction and plastic surgery. When he loses 60kg and he gets laid he will chill the fuck down on his own.

Would watch

Offer him a bowl of hard boiled eggs

She kept saying he had military training and could kung fu fight. Really rethinking this whole relationship.

We make sex with him

75 million Koreans are itching for a nuclear holy war to spill some Yankee blood and reunify sacred Korean soil

May the Great Leader Kim Jong Eun Live 10,000 Years! Sieg Heil!

youtube.com/watch?v=TSO7C1UJE5w

drop him off on a secure and secluded island, alone, and with random tools and supplies scattered along with booby traps, make it a TV show.

>he gets laid
you really think this nigga doesn't fuck

No one believes that. The hate for North Korea comes from their potential danger.

I am fairly certain hes not actually fat bodied he is just always wearing a bulletproof vest.

Get ready for 11 more seasons of M.A.S.H.

He would whoop your leafy ass and cuck you. She would like it because of his wealth and power.

Is this whole thing just a viral ad for the remake of M.A.S.H?

They wouldnt be dangerous if Yankee ZOG troops would just get the fuck out of Korea.

Hate for NK comes from the old English proverb, "Chat Shit Get Banged" and NK's ass whooping is long overdue since they think they're superior. A lot of us want this to happen because it's not often we get to fight some crazy Island hermit

Worth it

>franco thought he was best buds with Kim
>it was his body double in the gunship. >kim comes out in the second film and nukes the entire world.
>sets up sequel for this is the end part 2
Seth Roger universe

Give him a nail salon to run and let him live the Korean-American dream.

Actually DPRK is well-aware that it is a shrimp caught between whales and is strengthening its defenses to avoid becoming another casuality in the liberal-globalist Jewish terrorist agenda. It's not Korea that is occupying US soil, it's the Jewish-American empire that is on the soil on which the Park's, the Lee's, the Kim's have lived for 5000 years

I don't think he will be captured alive. He's a liability that way. The US want him dead, and they will see to it that something fatal happens to him.

Force him to denounce any claims of divinity, admit all the shit his family has lied about creating or discovering, gove credit to the real inventors, broadcast it to the North Korean people and, air drop millions of portable video players with the recording in question over NK since the vast majority don't have electricity, let alone TV or Internet. It would beak their spirit and shatter their entire world view robbing them of any desire to fight.

I'd have military push him through the towns and have the people see him with a bloody nose and black eye then onto a chopper

Force him to work as a commentator at Infowars

Replace Seth Rogans character with a baby seal and it'd be perfect

What the US always does, torture and rape but mostly rape.

No, that also calls his divinity into question but it also makes him something of a martyr which would evoke anger, despair is more effective. Seeing him healthy and whole while saying these things would have far more impact that when injured and clearly under duress, only breaking his will and treatong him like a human being really drives home how impotent he really is as well as making us look good to both the international community and to the NKs who've been brainwashed that we eat babies or some shit.

put him in seaworld and tell him his name is flipper now and he has to live on a diet of raw fish and must perform for the visitors

would buy a ticket to burgerland to watch.

cock in hand.

surprise guest at our fetish party; required to bring the dope

Torture and break him until he admits that South Korea is superior and communism is a failed system.

Those damn neck protecting bulltetproof vests protecting his triple chins!

Have Trump in a chariot pulled by four white horses in a parade down Pennsylvania Ave.

March Kim behind him in chains along with his relatives, entourage, etc.

Nothing beats the old classics.

He would literally eat you alive.
And by literally I mean literally.

Good comment, now I wanna see a death match between Justin Trudeau and Kim Jong Un. Winner gets Canada and both Koreas.

it would be the most one sided war in history

a single F35 is worth more than the entire north korean military, lol

I would like to see his reaction to an American grocery store or Super WalMart

Probably sodomize him with a sword, like you did to Saddam, you filthy niggers.

force him to lose weight
hormone therapy
cut off his dick
force her to play heartstone on twitch

Only if Alan Alda reprises his role as Hawkeye

BBQ him in Bulgogi sauce for the good of the Korean peoples.

You go over there and Fuck 'em. We'll stay here and Masturbate. Go, go, go!

Let Jamal and Muhammad spread open his butt cheeks.

>mfw

Fuck James Franco and Fuck Seth Rogen.

Send him to fat camp.

pyongyang will get hit with 10 MOABs

Make him eat rice cakes and water. For his birthday he may have one small Jolly Rancher for 20 years, then execute him by a firing squad with bad aim.

dog bless amen!

Same thing they did to sadam/ wilhelm. Parade him around for a bit then execute him.

Give him a better hair cut.

He gets the Saddam treatment

>Ask him for the name of his CIA handler.

^^^ THIS!

Which is why he wont be captured alive.

Why would a pampered dictator kung fu fight? Even if he could, it would be a matter of simple evasion until he got tired. Then if you had any martial knowledge you could just take him down and ground and pound.

I'm with you bro

Probably give him a reality tv show.

>this stupid

this conflict would literally be highest of casualties since WW2

As a Canadian I would love to see this, I think Trudeau would win though

He gets hanged on live TV off the side of the carl vinson

Even though he's more /fit/, he be too much of a pussy to take the land of a non-white.

starve him to death and live stream it

Trudeau could probably take any world leader that's not ex-military desu

just the fact that he's only like 40 is a huge advantage

...your sister doesn't think you could take on a 5'9" fatass manchild?

This (kinda)

He'll be out to death for being complicit in all of the executions his regime is responsible for, including his uncle or whatever from when he first rose to power.

Sassan was sentenced and executed by his own people, he could be sent to the South Koreans but he hasn't done any direct harm to them so his ultimate fate would be to be punished by the international community for his crimes against UN regulations.

He'd live a life in exile in Switzerland, just like all the old dictators from the 50's, 60's, and 70's.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

>we're bringing freedom to poor sheep herders and malnourished gooks.

No, China and South Korea would want the Norks to stay in Norkland, for at least 10-15 years. They'd have to modernize under South Korean leadership, it wouldn't be as "seamless" as East and West Germany.

Wrong
They threaten SK constantly

>What do we do?

Give him his own reality show.

Still better than sandniggers

What happens if North Korea captures Trump alive?

China, Russia, Syria, Hezbollah and Iran are on Best Korea's side. Seoul will fall within a week and DC within a month. Donald "the cuck" Trump and his reddit will be sent to slave labour camps.

Celebrations across the world

Take him to Mcdonalds and he becomes an adviser

Russia never liked NK, and China is going to abandon them, i genuinely hope youre just memeing otherwise you are a complete fucking moron

The real question is who would win in a fight between Putin and Bibi
>Bibi: former special forces
>Putin: judo black belt, former KGB

It's going to be a long court case and then South Korea will hang his ass.

make him serve 25 years of community service

and by community service of course I mean greased hog wrestling at carnivals and circuses

I'd watch this.

He does not exist - everything america talks about is unreal conspiracy. KJ was 100yrs ago you retard!
Go back to watching the twilight zone niggah!

Trump finally wears his emperor armor
Guts this guy with the emperor's sword as if he is Horus himself
Broadcast everything live
10.000 years of glory

Exactly this

say what you want about fatboy but hes got a sick fade tbqh senpai