Why are Australians the worst?

It is like they can not think for themselves.

I seriously believe more Asians, specifically southeast Asians, would help out Australia's IQ and culture.

Because right now, it is terrible.

How do we help the Ozzys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE
youtube.com/watch?v=UjnrJyK9Irc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF, m8? They'll be fine

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

Islander mentality, you cannot save them

The Australian's enjoy kangaroo pussy and wombat juice too much. That's why they have the most excruciatingly horrible accent out of all English speakers in the world next to the Jamaicans. Fuck Australia. I hope dingos eat all of their babies.

Oi m8, u tawkin 2 me bruv?

high percentage of jews

>Burgers turning against the based Aussie
>Everyone turning against Trump
>Alt-right kiddies being edgy by supporting Assad

What happened to my board?

At least we're not fucking our sisters like the Kiwis:

>my

Aw so cute.

Burgers attempting banter.

It's like watching a horse attempt salsa.

Burgers confirmed master race

Why would I fuck my sister when your dog looking slut of a sister is begging for my dick 25/7

>It's like watching a horse attempt salsa.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjnrJyK9Irc

Typical kiwi cant even fuckin count how many hours are in a day

Those are her words, not mine. Something about needing my cock in her more than physically possible.

But it wouldn't surprise me if she couldn't count, last thing I heard from her was her moaning my name, muffled by thick load dripping out her mouth.

nice proxy leaf

This a leaf post. You can tell by its luckluster shit post.

Australia gives me hope, if a bunch of degenerate criminal scum can make a prosperous country in 200 years, then why can't we?
BTW Australia is rightful Indian clay

Sorry guys. Sometimes our hat gets a bit uppity and thinks it has a mind of its own. My bad. Eagles, guns, fireworks and shit. *caaaawwww*

Says the country that's half french, our island is the only thing that kept those cheese frogs out.

to bad poo in the loo's know how to swim, we're fucked now.

BEAKED!

You're correct and I'm 100% anglo-celt 5th generation. Only older generations have any good Australian qualities anymore. But we have enough east Asian immigrants and they have improved our country and culture. White Aussies below 50 can't hold a candle to assimilated Asian Australians.