After class

>After class
>Smoking with classmates, chatting about random stuff
>Somebody mentions the holocaust and how it was horrible for jews
>Instinctively redpill him on the figures being made up and how jews have benefited plenty from it thanks to propaganda and victim complex
>Start talking about international jewish connections
>Suddenly realize I'm fucking autistic
>Suddenly realize everybody's staring at me dumbfounded and disgusted
>"B-but yeah, it was horrible that all those people died, haha"
I didn't ask for this, Sup Forums, I didn't ask for this at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smoking really isn't good for you

Stop regurgitating neo nazi lies

You have to go slow and steady user

I'm not even a nazi, it just came out logically. I didn't deny it, I just said it served greatly as in everybody empathized with jews because of it

Stop smoking your nigger plant faggot

Do not argue with the Jew. He will always out-Jew you.

normies will still call you a nazi for it

when redpilling friends it's never a good idea to start with muh 6 million

It wasn't intentional, when redpilling, I try to be as subtle as possible, since people already suspect I'm a nazi because they're retarded and think speaking German is a sign of neo-nazism/nazi apologism

if you ever doubt the power of the jew, the holocaust is the only event in history that nobody ever refuses to question

if you even question the 8 billion... no

Kek, who needs friends, anyway? You have us.

Fuck off kike

>they're retarded and think speaking German is a sign of neo-nazism/nazi apologism

Interessante Ansicht. Warum hast du Deutsch gelernt? Gibt es in Mexiko viele Deutsch-sprecher?

Der ewige Jude

You fucking idiot. Keep this shit on the board. NEVER talk about this outside of pol.

I'm full-blown Nat Soc but you'd NEVER know if you met me in person. I treat everyone I have to have interactions with with respect and courtesy, same as I'd want them to treat me.

Had family visiting and stopping with my parents the other day, had to sit through them talking bollocks about politics and moaning about trump ect. I calmly ate my lunch befor pronouncing it didn't matter who the president was because jews call the shots and force all the wars anyway. That was a conversation killer.

>you have to be a neo nazi to not believe in the holocaust

No, you just have to look at the facts hard enough.

Redpill them on apparent things like the media and banks. And if you do it well, they will become more open to the holohoax question.

Your family is a bunch of pussys , we discuss international Jewry openly at the dinner table with family.

Why?
>I treat everyone I have to have interactions with with respect and courtesy, same as I'd want them to treat me.
What in the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I started red pilling everyone on my facebook after I decided to see how far I can push it till I got banned.

I started out with Anti-Trump shit, just so all those faggot SJW liberals on my Facebook would be forced to see the red pills because of how engaging someone profile makes your posts appear first.

Started out by pushing a lot of BLM and Anti-Trump shit. Slowly evolved into moderate Trump propaganda, then completely pro-Trump, showing articles of kikes like Chuck Schumer praising Trump for Syria.

Now I'm about to breach into "muh 6 gorgillion" next week. A few close friends caught on already to what I'm doing, but most of the SJW faggots are eating this shit up like its candy. A few took to even defending Trump this past week.

I figured on the 4th of July I'll data dump everything I got about the kikes. Seems fitting.

/thread

Nicht so viel, aber es gibt klein Städte im Chihuahua wo es gibt viele Deutsche leute. Ich lerne Deutsch weil Ich auf Deutschland ein Master-Studium studieren willen. Aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut jetzt, Ich lernen immer noch.

>>Suddenly realize I'm fucking autistic
>>suddenly

Start with the Judeo-Communist revolution they never taught you about in school
then with Soviet "liberation"
then with volunteer colored divisions (disillusions the whole 'white power' aspect of the Third Reich)
then with survivor fraud
then with typhus and allied bombing
then with the Nuremberg witch hunt
then swimming pools, camp bands, barber shops, whore houses, and wooden doors
then incinerator efficiency
wrap up with Patton's suspicions and Soviet demoralization (Yuri)

After this, they're ready for white genocide and 14/88

So do I, I just sperged out, I didn't go full-autist and started calling everybody a fucking chimp

Please take some screenshots and come and post em, would love to see results.

>Ich lerne Deutsch weil Ich auf Deutschland ein Master-Studium studieren willen.

Good choice, better make use of free college for foreigners in Germany before they cut the program to fund the "new Germans"

This. Don't burn tobacco, only Jews.

That's one of the things I'm really worried about, I'm just waiting to finish my last year in uni so I can get in there before they stop accepting foreigners.
The other thing is
>German teacher moves to Munich
>Gets mugged by a turk the first week

Majority of them make me look like a shill right now. I'm just ramping up the juice the past 2 weeks with all the Syria and North Korea happenings. But I'll be sure to post my entire feed for you all to enjoy once I really drop the bombs.

I want to find a way to convert key points of "The Greatest Story Never Told" into gifs to release daily

Kek... This would probably be my MO if I find myself in this situation

I'm always redpilling people during drinking sessions/parties, if you only talk redpilled stuff here on /pol it means you're a beta faggot, enjoy your little internet echo chamber.

Shit, i even managed to convince a few chicks that women are to blame for everything bad that's happening now (immigration, faggotry, gender bullshit, illogical tolerance for everything.)

I always knew this forum is a breeding ground for basement beta faggots, but i didnt expect none of you talk about it outside this board.

Its pretty fucking sad, guys.

>Smoking with classmates, chatting about random stuff
>Somebody mentions the holocaust and how it was horrible for jews

I can vividly imagine that

>"hey you like that new show X?
>"I prefer show Y"
>"Do you think football team Z wins against team U this weekend?"
>"You have to try this new recipe!"
>"What do you think about homework for next lesson?"
>"THE HOLOCAUST WAS HORRIBLE FOR JEWS."

>Turks mug people

Nothing unusual. Stay away from all non-whites and you'll be fine

dumbass

We were talking about China and that delved into how they were commies, that led to me talking about the famines during the 60s and somebody compared it to the holocaust

>Being Mexican in 2017

Stop it

>tfw I used to be normal, happy, and well-liked
>after downing 9 bottles of redpills I am bitter, resentful, and constantly challenging the degeneracy around me
>am drowning

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

Hopefully
No u