youtu.be/fGorWcEWfzc
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahahah get fucked brits

He's cute but ur shit

ahahaha fuck da white race am i rite my dudes? XD Hail Trump laddos

>He

Fuck you cunts. You had your time in the sun. Time to move over

As in fucking male. As in a man with purple hair. As in someone born with testicles attached to their chode. As in someone born with a penis attached to their crotch.

Try again in about 8 hours time when the rest of my people wake up from sleep. You're welcome Kiwi, I know you're new to the trolling game and don't have as much experience as your big bro Aus, but my advice to you is to not give up! You'll get there eventually you good goy.

People in England commonly refer to london as Londonistan, even amoung my liberal friends. it is WIDELY accepted by people outside of that ethnic shithole that london is dead, the big cities are cancer and the more direct a connection as place has to london the worse it is. thats why i live in rural east sussex, ive seen 3 non-whites the whole time ive lived here.

DELETE NOW!

> whites are now a minority in London

I live in rural Sussex which seems unstained for now but I wonder how long even that will last

Rural West Sussex here. Love it. I bet the people of Hove despise Brighton

Lewes here.
Largest town in the county and it's still 97% white thank god.
Liberal cesspool though.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

You're a hillbillle. Congrats.

The US is even more of a multicurtural shithole than the UK hahahah

This video makes me sad.

I apologize for this degenerate, America isn't quite what it used to be.

"bruder you killed me"

justice served

Nobody but Sup Forums does.
Brits are alot happier than they were, hell have you seen the rise of hate crimes?

We're good

Hove here.

Brighton is full of white people who think they're multi-cultural because they have an Indian or Chinese-Malay friend. There's, as far as I can tell, only two mosques - one in the side of a methodist church and one hidden away in a normal looking building. I almost never see anyone in a hijab, let alone a full burka.

I've made this argument to people many times - that multi-culturalism doesn't work because everyone else has another culture they feel is their true culture or country, where as I only have here. A Pakistani-British person can go to Pakistan, they have roots there and they can adapt into that culture instantly. Where do I go to return to my culture?

The greatest proponents of multi-culturalism are the people who don't live around the people they demand must be allowed in.

>le 60% face

I love this guy's content.

youtu.be/fGorWcEWfzc

>t. London cosmopolitan faggot
Shouldn't you be running from trucks, m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

fuck off tyrone

Christ I didn't need this now.

There's no going back for us. We can work our whole lives, and all of our children work their lives to undo this, and to rebuild and create a new white identity. It will take centuries. We will never see it for ourselves. Our songs will never be sung and our dances never stepped and our daughters and sons forever given unto a society that would see them trampled under the dirt.

>implying there's anything wrong with this

good, can't wait